Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ianjq.tumblr.com/post/123939657564/now-that-all-the-season-1-episodes-are-out-could),
twitter.com/bauzilla/status/839641341852184577).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You were gone?

Who?

CN pretty much dumped all thier shows. They only want more reboots.

Yes, actually. Nobody else does.

Will CN even bother airing the rest? What's the point when a rerun of TTGo would do better than the series finale.

I do. You were the last bit of originality in a shitty network filled with SJW bullshit like SU and reboots and revivals.

I enjoyed this show, it's really a shame that kids have such shitty taste

i really do. it and gumball were the only pure comedy shows. UG had a great cast.

there's still 11 half hours left
hell, there's still a confirmed writer/boarder (Andres Salaff) who's episodes haven't even aired yet

>3 months without a new episode

This should've been the show

It was a show. It was called Project Geekr.

me under the lampshade

Definitely. The latest episodes from December were great! "MacGuffin", "Robo-UG", "Tongue Tied", and "Sheep Deprivation" were my favorites.

It sucks that UG is getting kicked off the air like this, but I'm still glad that a cartoon as abhorrently underrated as this one will have still managed to last 156 episodes.

I'm gonna miss Pizza Steve

after the UG nuke this is actually what I was hoping for, at least it's better than CN dumping all its episodes upright

I checked the episode list and the footnote leads to an apparently deleted Instagram post. Is it confirmed, though? I'd love for the UG Crew to have actually written a full-on finale for the show, but I remember Nick Edwards once saying that the last episode he boarded was called "Diggin' a Hole".

Yes it was real. He showed the list of writers who've worked on the finale.

Tyler, The Creator probably is gonna be in an episode.

oh god yes, we didn't deserve you

Pretty much Cartoon Network's agenda for the past two years or so

everyone looks so depressed in that picture

sauce?

They've heard Uncle G is cancelled.

>WE CAN MAKE THE RV GREAT AGAIN

Saved for future reference.

Whoooo, boy! I'M HYPED, Y'ALL!

Thanks man

The thread's already dead, huh? Figures.

Well, now's as good a time as any to say I loved the expressions throughout "The Bike Ride".

T H I C C

I'm predicting that it'll be a 25 year fast forward as everyone gets married while Le Bowie song plays

No Uncle Grandpa/Clarence crossover..

I thought UG was the stupidest thing cartoonnetwork ever created.

BTFO

what the fuck was his problem?

delete this

He just wanted to have new experiences

>You Can't Handle the Tooth!
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

I'm so glad they redesigned the background art style. My biggest pet peeve with the show had always been the huge step down in the background department after the pilot.

I'm gonna miss em....

>I'm still glad that a cartoon as abhorrently underrated as this one will have still managed to last 156 episodes
THIS. I'm still hoping that Clarence can last just as long.

Takes me back to early 2015.

What a time to be alive

If only Uncle G taught him not to be a crybaby

>Uncle Grandpa (along with Mr. Gus) is canonically the reason why Steven can even summon his mother's Shield

Did anyone ever record/buy and upload the newer episodes?

I think everybody forgot overtime. IIRC, "Mr. Gus Moves Out" all the way to "Trash Cat" were never shared online. That's NINETEEN MISSING EPISODES.

UNF. Uncle Grandpa had a lotta nice ladies throughout.

The only main female character was a non-speaking animal, unfortunately

Kids liked Uncle Grandpa

Someone on Myspleen posted them (but the torrent was deleted)

That stinks to hear. At least it means that it's technically (hopefully) still out there. Then again, I don't have a MySpleen account. Do you know if there's a reason as to why it was taken down?

The guy who uploaded the torrent got a cease-and-desist letter from Cartoon Network demanding that he delete the torrent (I thought Myspleen was immune to such things)

I can't wait until the episode where Pizza Steve finally reveals he's gay for Mr.Gus

Really? Was anything else taken down by CN or was it just Uncle Grandpa? I thought the entire point of torrents was that they weren't able to be taken down due to the peer system it works off of. It seems kind of strange that it'd just be that single show, considering what else I remember is hosted on that site.

I'm getting korra flashbacks....
but at least people cared about that show

l-lewd

but the episode was """"""non canon""""" remember

CN better air every remaining episode; they can't pull off what they did with SMFA AGAIN.

Also, there's supposed to be an upcoming second Guest Directed Shorts episode. Mike Carlo's the only one I know involved.

It's sad, but what we have for this show is a lot more than Browngardt's previous series got. You can't find more than a handful of episodes of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome at all online. They gave that show a similar treatment to this one, where they shoved a couple of episodes in a dead-end slot and never finished airing them.

b...but they can't really not air the final episodes can they?

I am going to miss it. I initially hated it, but it's grown on me a lot over time.

Did they ever reveal if he was actually evil?

to be fair SMFA was a failure and CN wanted to get rid of it while it was still new, UG has been on for 3 years now and I doubt that they wouldn't air the last episodes (that would be a huge waste of money on their part anyways) RS was a failure in the viewership in its last season but CN still showed the last episodes, not in a very good way but still showing them nonetheless

Fuck that.

"Say Uncle" was episode 56 in production order, meaning it was produced as part of Season 2. Yet, according to Ian JQ's Intended Order (ianjq.tumblr.com/post/123939657564/now-that-all-the-season-1-episodes-are-out-could), it's deliberately meant to be a Season 1 episode that not only allows Steven to have learned how to summon his shield prior to "The Return", but also specifically kept Garnet's pre-reformation design before the events of "Jailbreak".

The SUxUG Crossover chronologically fits into Season 1B (both in terms of SU's ongoing story AND the episode's production itself), making it canon.

I still wanna see Ian JQ's episode

Come on; Beary Nice clearly has it out for Hot Dog Person.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed about that. Especially due to the fact nobody was actually watching it, and in turn nobody cared to want to record it either. As far as the general public knows though, UG finished airing and there won't be any new episodes. There's no indication of it unless you go trotting online.

I didn't follow the RS finale, but they were still airing the show semi-regularly weren't they? They haven't (at least, from what I've seen) aired UG in months, while other shows that have less notary (Clarence, We Bare Bears, PPG) are still getting some plays with an occasionally new episode every full moon. I'm hoping that they will decide to show the final remaining episodes, but I won't hold my breath.

Yeah, I wish we got to see the remaining unaired episodes. I liked this show and I was sorry to see it go the way that it did. Maybe someday, someone will have pity and upload these shows, if only just for a full CN show collection.

When was this posted, though? I know the final recording session prior to animation took place back in September, and Eric Bauza revealed that the show's final ADR session took place not too long ago (twitter.com/bauzilla/status/839641341852184577).

>SMFA story writers (note: wikipedia is missing the story credits for 12 of the 26 episodes)

>Pete Browngardt (creator, writer/boarder on chowder; also did two flapjack episodes with Max Winston, the season 1 adventure time episode Wizard with bert youn and adam muto, and was supervising producer on various CN pilots like SU's, Clarence's, Over the Garden Wall's, and OK KO's)
every episode with listed credits (and likely all the eps with missing credits on wikipedia)

>Dave Tennant (story editor/a writer on the show, Scrubs, and season 3 of Flapjack, Head of Story on most of season 1 of Uncle Grandpa)
every ep with credits listed

>David P Smith (Executive producer on the show, writer/boarder on dexter's lab, and powerpuff girls, art director on the Dexter's lab reboot seasons, story artist on some mid '00s dreamworks films like shrek 2 and shark tale, writer/boarder on stray episodes of various other shows)
every episode listed

>Fred Belford
Monster Cops
Teleport-O-Potty
Secret Mountain Fort Love
Party Slog
Dingle Come Home
What Do it Do, Nephew
Nightmare Sauce
Secret Mountain Fart Awesome
probably a few of the episodes with their credits missing

Pizza steve was the only thing worth a damn in this show

>Writers/Boarders on SMFA

>Chris Reccardi (Creative Director)
Monster Cops (with Clay Morrow, Noel Belknap, and Brett Varon)
Party Slog (with Morrow, Belknap, and Varon)
Wrestlemaniacs (with Audie Harrison)
Gweelok Cracks (with Brett Varon and Greg Miller)

>Clay Morrow, Noel Belknap, and Brett Varon
Monster Cops (with Chris Reccardi)
Secret Mountain Fort Love
Party Slog (with Chris Reccardi)

>Brett Varon (sans morrow and belknap)
Dingle Come Home
Gweelok Cracks (with Reccardi and Greg Miller)
What Do it Do, Nephew
Family Lies
Secret Mountain Fort Werebaby

>Audie Harrison (Uncle Grandpa's Supervising Director -> Supervising Producer)
Teleport-o-Potty
Wrestle Maniacs (with Chris Reccardi)
Nightmare Sauce
The Sixth Disgustoid
Just for Kicks
Colonel Monster's Monster Time Pizza
Palace
Secret Mountain Uncle Grandpa (with Pete Browngardt)

>Greg Miller
5 Disgustoids and a Baby (with Pete Browngardt)
Funstro (with Chad Choyle)
Stealing the Sun (with Chad Choyle)
Gweelok Cracks (with Reccardi and Varon)
Road Trippin

>Mike Stern
The Bet
The Broken Chair
President The Fart

>Ian Jones-Quartey
Secret Mountain Fart Awesome
Labyrinth

>Stephen DeStefano
Festro Gets Glasses

>not Mr. Gus

Pizza Steve is pure

Pretty interesting stuff. Thanks for posting it. Is there a reason why Wikipedia is missing those entries or is it just another case of nobody caring enough to add them to it?

What did the Tooth Fairy end up looking like? I never saw the episode.

Definitely agree. I was worried that the sudden background change in "Except for Cooper" was gonna be a one-time thing solely used as a fourth-wall breaker to emphasize how cool of an episode Cooper would be missing out on. I'm glad they stuck with it. Too bad we had to lose the theme song for it, though.

>Chris Reccardi
layout artist/director/boarder/writer on Ren and Stimpy, boarder on cow and chicken/i am weasel, writer/boarder on powerpuff girls, revival dexters lab, and samurai jack, co-creator of the Imp Inc (with Charlie Bean) and The Modyfiers (with Lynn Naylor) pilots, supervising producer for season 1 of regular show, pops up as a writer/boarder for 1-3 episodes of various other shows

>Clay Morrow
writer/boarder on Dexter's Lab, PPG, and Camp Lazlo, and Chowder, director on Kick Buttowski, director/writer/boarder on the Mickey Mouse Shorts, confirmed to be a top level crew member on Aaron Springer's Billy Dilley

>Noel Belknap
writer/boarder on season 3 of Flapjack, boarder/director on Teen Titans Go

>Brett Varon
writer/boarder on Billy and Mandy, Flapjack, Chowder, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, and Star Vs. Director on Star Vs

>Audie Harrison
Supervising Director and later Supervising Producer of Uncle Grandpa

>Greg Miller
writer/boarder on Dexter's Lab, creator of Robot Jones, co-creator of the Wizzard of Krud

>Chad Coyle
storyboard revisionist for the show, storyboard artist on the netflix Peabody and Sherman show

>Mike Stern
writer/boarder on PPG and Dexter's lab, co-developer of Robot Jones and co-creator of the Wizzard of Krud

>Ian Jones-Quartey
creator of RPG World, co-creator of Nockforce, animation director on Venture Bros, storyboard supervisor on Adventure Time, supervising director -> Co-executive producer on Steven Universe, creator of OK KO

>Stephen DeStefano
Layout/Storyboard Artist on Ren and Stimpy, art director/character designer on Venture bros, character designer on Sym Bionic Titan, Hotel Transylvania 2, and the Mickey Mouse Shorts

>Not nu-PPG