YFW YOU'RE BOUT TO EAT PORRIDGE

YFW YOU'RE BOUT TO EAT PORRIDGE

When you nut and she still suckin

Why did you have to go and ruin the joke like that?

OH YEAH

Now that was Jack's first true smile this season.

OHHH YEAHHH kill yourself

Nice

Yeah yeah, enough a the chit chat. Now go penetrate a bunch a kids with your spear.

OH YEAH

OH YEAH

OH YEAH!

>"You never killed a human before!"

Is anyone going to address that The Princess and The Bounty Hunters literally doesn't even make sense if he didn't kill those bounty hunters? Like, if he'd non-lethally wounded all of them, what would the princess have had to lose by attacking him at the end? And yet she cries and decides not to. It just doesn't make sense, was getting beaten up nonlethally for a chance to free her homeland too risky for her?

Another award winning, thought provoking thread from the SJ autistic fanbase.

>perfect Sup Forums reference
>h-h-h-old up guys! ch-ch-check out my cu-cu-cuc-bl-black twitter reference!

>wahhhh you're ruining my memes

Top yourself, my son.

My daddy already tops me.

You can argue she realizes even with all their preparation he still defeated them in seconds. Whatever they were killed or just defeated doesn't matter, the point that they are nowhere close to Jack's skill remains.

Stop telling us about your sex life.

Genndy himself was not 100% sure about that despite him saying it was his first kill. Like he said he'd "have to go back and watch those episodes".

>Prepared a seemingly flawless plan with the best bounties hunters around to instantly kill one guy
>He knocks out all your comrades and yourself in a split second within suffering a single injury

It doesn't matter if he simply knocked them out, he was so far above her level she knew she stood no chance regardless.

Oh yeah

This.

Also keep in mind that Jack's reputation is very well known. He's portrayed as a one man army mowing through enemies despite their considerable weaponry, size, experience and strength. Whether they're dead or alive is pointless - they're probably badly but non-lethally wounded but are unwilling to press their luck when they were defeated in mere seconds. They probably realize that Jack can't be killed just like any other human and that he is acutely dangerous.

The Princess cries because she knows that defeating him is impossible despite having the Universe's best bounty hunters and having a good plan.

>what would the princess have had to lose by attacking him at the end? And yet she cries and decides not to. It just doesn't make sense, was getting beaten up nonlethally for a chance to free her homeland too risky for her?
You're a dum-dum, user
She didn't give up because she was afraid to die. She gave up because she realized that Jack, who completely outclassed her and all the bounty hunters combined, is the only shot the whole universe (including her people) has at ever defeating Aku.
And it's not like Aku would ever hold his end of the bargain anyway. She was probably well aware of it, but her powerlessness and desperation drove her to denial.

OH YEAH!

OH YEAH

And why do you think it wasn't people like you in my mind when I made this thread.

OH YEAH

OH YEAH

Should be a image of fast Jack

I'll take some BEEEEEEEEEF JERKYYYYY

Oh yeah

AND THEN THEY'D FIGHT

OH YEAH

>Very Fast Samurai Running at Incredible Hihg Speed

>eating porridge
>not BEEF JERKY

PLEBS

O H Y E A H

Does the porridge arrive before or after the suicide?

kek

OH YEAH