Muh bombs

>Muh bombs
Golly gee, I hope you aren't looking forward to any new episodes of Clarence, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Uncle Grandpa, or Mighty Magiswords. Hiatus time :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstmedia.com/channels/cartoon-network
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey dipshit, WBB is airing literally all next month, and Clarence has a full season getting ready to premiere.

Bombs are the most retarded idea that CN has ever had.

>CN Real

>he says, when the Boston bomb scare happened

Still mad

But user, that's how all the kids are watching our shows!

That's [AS] you idiot and the problem was in Boston, not Atlanta

Blame Netflix

I took a flight from Boston to Atlanta once.

>he was in Atlanta
>he didn't get murdered by black people
tell us your story

Fuck you I'm triggered

Atlanta produces the most based black people tho

>All channels offer shit shows and make you wait for a squirt of the good ones.
Man, Am I glad for streaming.

Doesn't work when they won't release new episodes

They tried a regular schedule again with Steven Universe, and it got the lowest ratings in the show's history. People apparently have an easier time remembering to watch five days in a row than remembering to watch every week.

My understanding is more that they released four "filler" episodes in a row which gave them bad word of mouth

God damnit, you are right

>CARTOON Network Real
Even the concept was fucking retarded

Nah man, you are thinking about Chicago

They weren't all plot-advancing, but most of them weren't throw-away townie episodes either. Plus, the regular schedule started a week after the bomb and there was an immediate .15 drop in ratings (disregarding the Friday episode of the bomb, which did poorly because it was on a Friday).

>Mighty Magiswords

Nobody looks forward to this, OP.

Still upset about the sonic boom cartoon moved to boomerang. Got a lot of laughs out of me.

>The New Crystal gems
Plot about the sidekicks doing nothing, each of whom I'd argue need something new.
>Storm in the room
Interesting plot where half the episode is eaten by Connie worrying about her mom
>Rocknaldo
Bad metaphor for "muh fake white allies"
>Tiger Philanthropist
Good episode about the show outgrowing it's silly side stories
>Room for Ruby
The only episode in this set that actually advances the main plot.

You've seen the episodes. People who were watching when they premiered didn't, so they had to reply on a synopsis and a bunch of images to decide if the episode would be worth watching. Only Rocknaldo, and perhaps Tiger Philanthropist, had red flag "this is going to be skippable" descriptions. Hell, Rocknaldo got the highest ratings of all of those episodes by a pretty decent margin.

It is well known that in SU for every episode that advances the plot, five are created that don't.

so when is the ttg bomb?
i like the recent episodes of teen titans go

That was because they pushed bloodstone hard
Despite my negative synopses, I actually quite liked the episodes. I just understand why they've been doing poorly.

The bomb is all year long.

At least Green Lantern ended at a decent enough place
Fuck them for ending Young Justice literally just as Darkseid is about to start invading

It's never ending user

i meant are we getting daily new episodes this week or not?

>forget about Steven Universe for a year
>come back to binge all the episodes I haven't seen
>only ten new ones
>just ten

It would help if they actually did some advertising. I remember a few months ago turning on CN and they were having a 48 hour marathon of TTG leading up to one (1) new episode of TTG. Most of the commercials that played during this was for TTG too. Now if any other show has a new episode coming most you'll usually get is the latest episode right before the new one and that's it.

It's kind of ridiculous.

I feel bad for you guys that CN doesn't gives you a right decent schedule.

Let take CN Asia for example, some cartoons here will not bringing new episodes until US is done completing latest episode but, unless they keep show rerun episode. It doesn't matter if CN episode are left behind or latest episode if you CN got right decent schedule. That gives me right attention.
firstmedia.com/channels/cartoon-network

and yes, Bombs are stupid concept.

>He doesn't remember the age of live action shit
>on Cartoon Network

It was even worse than the live action shit that nick or disney put out at the time, somehow. And that's a very, very low bar.

Wasn't that after they had been doing nothing bit bombs and hiatuses for months, that probably confused people

You posted one of the better ones though, Andrew WK is too fun to completely hate something he's involved in