Let's say they DID have a shared universe, like we've all always wanted

Let's say they DID have a shared universe, like we've all always wanted.

How would they bounce off each other? Who gets along with who? Do any of them NOT get along?

I assume that they would get along enough that they would have casual sexual encounters with each other.

The European oens would get along with eachother just fine though I believe Aurora would hate Cinderella because shes french and Cinderella would hate Snow because shes German and Rapunzel because shes German. Mereda would probably bully the British princesses because shes Scottish.

Tiana would be seen as well a "nigger" to all the other princesses and be treated like complete shit without a hint of remorse. Pocahontas wouldnt even know wtf Tiana even is because she died before blacks were placed in America.

Women don't like other women, they all fight and we masturbate.

Anna, Ariel, and Rapunzel are energetic and would want to go out and adventure a lot. We can assume they'd be friends.

Merida, Mulan, and Tiana are more focused on actually doing their jobs and wouldn't like to waste time having fun, doing parties, and adventuring, so they'd form a clique with nothing to do with Anna/Ariel/Rapunzel. Snow White, Aurora, and Cinderella are boring doormats who live in castles and know little else, so we can assume they'll join them.

Pocahontas is wise but uncharismatic and doesn't know anything beyond a primitive tribal structure. I can't imagine her bonding with anyone else, she just has nothing common with them.

Moana is charismatic and headstrong, but is also from a primitive society. She really only cares about exploring the ocean. She'd probably make friends with Ariel but otherwise have nothing to do with the others.

Jasmine, Elsa, and Belle are the wildcards. Elsa is devoted to her duty but more insecure than the others, Jasmine is adventurous but also dutiful, and Belle is just whatever. I can see Belle joining either of the cliques, but Elsa would probably remain withdrawn and only bond with her sister. No clue what Jasmine does.

Would each princess have their own sexual preference?

There's something about Aurora that makes me think that, if she DID have a personality, she'd be a catty bitch. Maybe it's her pointy face.

They would be very bitchy to Elsa because of how beautiful she is, Pocahontas would probably cry seeing Moana because shes a New Worlder just like her.

More importantly Jasmine would fathom most of the shit the European princesses do because she existed in a time before Saudi Arabia became Islamic meaning somewhere before 600 A.D and Europe was in the dark ages around this time so all of these medieval cultures would confuse her and feel strange to her, she is used to white people acting like Romans not this.

They would have their own kink.

Her dad says Allah at some point, it's Islamic.

>No Atlantis

REE

They keep Kida locked up in an attic and feed her scraps. Cinderella goes and visits her occasionally. The rest don't bother.

Allah's the arabic word for god, could be any abrahamic religion

>Jasmine - Harem, Gangbanging, Futa, Slave/Master
>Rapunzel - Bondage
>Snow - Feeding/Belly Stuffing
>Mulan - Domination, Reversed Gender Roles, Humiliation, Armor fetish
>Aurora - No kinks, vanilla as fuck
>Cinderella - Slave/Master, S&M
>Pocahontas - I dunno
>Tiana - Feeding/Weight Gain, always trying to fatten up Snow White because fo her kink and general weakness for food
>Belle - Furries, Bestiality, Huge Cock/Balls, Vore
>Arial - Legs & Feet
>Merida - Muscles

Pocahontas would get along well with Keda

I feel like Aurora would be a complete pillow princess

>like we've all always wanted.

Fuck off with your fanfiction.

somebody made some comics a couple years back, might have to check and see if I saved any

Pocahontas would be into exhibitionism.

>>Arial - Legs & Feet
>Not exhibitionism and casual nudity

>Tiana would be seen as well a "nigger" to all the other princesses and be treated like complete shit without a hint of remorse.

Most of the princesses are from middle age, when they didn't gave much of a fuck if you were black. Niger stigma started with the slave trade to America.

>Pocahontas and Ariel getting off to fingering each other is some Jamestown alley in the middle of the day.

What about Eilonwy?

DELET

>Ariel discovers the pleasure of touching herself
>begins to grind against the soft grass, enjoying the tickling sensation
>She's discovered lying in a field, giggling silently, her body stained slightly green and sticky.
>After they take her in the maids have great difficulty keeping her from stripping naked and rubbing herself.

>Let's say they DID have a shared universe, like we've all always wanted. And then Frank had to take them all down.

Do they have Elsa with them or not? That's going to determine if they all survive. Although I guess Mulan could ambush Frank.

Yknow the rule is all good guy survivors team up with Frank. The question is who is the sacrifice.

>>Pocahontas - I dunno

Raceplay.

Nala.

>a fucking lioness

>a fucking lioness

Why is there almost no good cheesecake or nsfw material of Disney princesses for Walt's sake?

>Belle is a haughty bitch
>Ariel is a non verbal autist
>Snow White is passive aggressively abused by everyone
>Jasmine keeps touching the girls in inappropriate ways
I would watch that

>fucking a lioness
FTFY

Tiana and Pocahontas are enslaved. Jasime gets crusaded. The European princesses also declare war and subjugate Merida's kingdom. Whether Mulan is killed is up for grabs.

But Scotland is also European?

fucked up, isn't it?

Yes, but there were some big problems between Britain and the rest of the UK back in medieval times.

>in medieval times

>implying they ever stopped

Things have settled down to a point where the countries have become allies more or less, not to say there aren't still tensions.

Is it true they're not allowed to look at each other in any Disney merch/material?

Guess what Arab Christians call God?

Doubtful. I don't think its really a fetish in cultures that don't stigmatize nudity.

>Djinn in Christianity

Aren't they a Islamic and pagan Arab thing?

They are. I was just saying allah is an Arab thing not a Muslim thing.

Honestly I'm not sure Disney put much thought into what religion the characters follow.

K I D A

Skeletons
She masturbates to Undertale

>Honestly I'm not sure Disney put much thought into what religion the characters follow.
Except for the obvious Catholicism of everyone in Hunchback of Notre Dame.

2spooky4me

I'm forced to go with Rapunzel for the unrestricted immortality. Them's the breaks. Would have chanced Tiana otherwise, but I'm very lazy myself, so she might ditch me. Rapunzel's high up there even without the immortality, granted.

Shut up.

They wouldn't for the most part because each princess is not just from a different country,but also a different century.

But dammit, now I'm imagining some spanning saga ala Eternal Darkness chapters.

>that strange boner when Jasmine, the most ancient princess becomes a lich and declares "Face me and you shall surely perish!"

Marty McGuiness died last week, user. "Progress" means that the IRS didn't order a bombing in retaliation

I could kinda see Elsa unwittingly gaining enmity from a few of, if not *most* of the other princesses if she calls them out for immediately shacking up with their respective princes; she doesn't do it out of judgement or anything she just is worried but is bad at conveying it.

Anna is a girl that everybody likes but she feels put upon because the aforementioned girls don't like her weird older sister and she gets stressed trying to get them to give Elsa a chance.

Snow White is just too pure; nobody wants to upset her, even Elsa and is kinda the baby sister of the whole group (ironic given that she's the first princess.) She's nice to everybody, even if Elsa and Merida would come off as scary to her.

Cinderella and to some extent Belle are the peace keepers. I mean, shit, the former had organized a whole cadre of animals, and Belle will tell shit like it is, so everyone recognizes her honesty. People keep bringing up Stockholm syndrome with her, but in all fairness she told off the giant horned bulldog bear monster guy while he was *suffering from wolf inflicted wounds.* Say what you will about her sticking with that guy, she's not afraid to point out when somebody's fucking up.

they talked about chopping off the hands of thieves thats sharia law my nigga

Esmerelda is religious in the sense like the neo pagan hippie who does anal on the first date is religious she still acts like a total whore and just prayed for god to save her from medievil hitler.

Also i thought she was in her 20's at least

I think you mean IRA senpai

the gypsies seemed like they could be some strange cathar/pagan thing

the blondes and snow white would be the first to die

In the novel she's 16, but I'm pretty sure she's older in the movie. They never confirm it anywhere so it's hard to tell.

Kida

>merida's hair and accent
>negatives

>between Britain and the rest of the UK
>Britain
>And the rest of the UK

Give it three years. Scotland will go and the UK will be pissed off over it. NI will try to go, not be allowed and the troubles will start up again. London might genuinely try for devolved status in order to remain a tax haven. Wales will continue to be England's bitch.

Arabia became Saudi in the 20th century.

Saudi is the name of the ruling dynasty.

>Rapunzel has no real downsides.

Huh.

Never mind OP's questions, the real question is which princess gives the best hairjobs?

Tiana or Merida

Mulan

>like we've all always wanted.
Nah

>when they didn't gave much of a fuck if you were black
Please learn to history though. I'm sure the medieval folks might have had an opinion on blacks based on the North African and Muslim raids, wars and conquests etc

Like where do you think the word "barbarian" comes from?

>Aurora running around screaming about a saracen invasion every time she sees Jasmine or Tiana
it'd be hilarious though

>everyone has to be nationalist and racist like me
>racism in the middle ages
kys. If anything, the Catholic princesses might have problems with Rapunzel since she's probably protestant. Then again, considering how she was brought up, she's probably very malleable. Although, thinking of it, the whole premise is weird, as they all live in different eras. Snow White, Aurora and Merida are supposed to live before the Reformation, and Tiana lives in the age when these differences aren't as important anymore, and in a catholic region of a mostly protestant country. Jasmine may be Muslim, but may be pagan, who knows.

>Please learn to history though
You should do that yourself.

>I'm sure the medieval folks might have had an opinion on blacks based on the North African and Muslim raids, wars and conquests etc
They had an opinion on "Arabs" or "Saracens" or "Moors". The concept of race wasn't invented then. And that opinion was far from what you probably imagine. They saw them as just different people, with their foreign culture and foregn religion.

>Like where do you think the word "barbarian" comes from?
This should be your homework. Go and find out.

>Aurora running around screaming about a saracen invasion every time she sees Jasmine or Tiana
You're not very familiar with how humans usually interact, are you?

>Aurora
Sleep molestation, hypnosis.

>Anna is a girl that everybody likes but she feels put upon because the aforementioned girls don't like her weird older sister and she gets stressed trying to get them to give Elsa a chance.
Most of them probably give her shit about dating a commoner. Even the princesses who were lowborn and married up would give her shit. Hell, ESPECIALLY the princesses who were lowborn and married up would give her shit. Hell, Jasmine would probably give her shit too even though she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Eventually Anna winds up with Hans again just because of peer pressure. Because that's exactly how women operate. A man can abuse you mentally and physically, leave you to die, try to murder your sister, state upfront that he doesn't love you, and you go back to him anyway just because your friends like him better for shallow reasons.

>How would they bounce off each other?
As part of the harem of Disney's best princess.

>Hell, Jasmine would probably give her shit too even though she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Well Aladdin is a prince: the genie made him one. He didn't wish to look like a prince, he wished to BE a prince. How far did it go? Is there a monarch out in the desert somewhere that retroactively believes Aladdin is his son? Is there a real "Prince Ali" that god displaced in time? Was a principality created ex-nihilo just for Aladdin to be prince of? Who the fuck knows, but his wish was to be a prince, so he's a goddamned prince.

>Jafar undid it
Yeah, but that was pre-genie Jafar, right? He was "the most powerful sorcerer in the world" but that's still (explicitly) trumped by genie powers. How much of the wish was Jafar able to undo?

Also, Hans did nothing wrong. He was pretty obviously being mind-controlled by the trolls.

What ABOUT Eilonwy?

...Rapunzel married Flynn, Jasmine married Aladdin (and he's not a prince. The wish was undone,) Eilonwy and Taran--who tends to pigs for a living-- are a couple (especially in the original books, though Taran becomes a king by his own hand in those so I dunno if this counts.) Meanwhile Mulan and Pocahontas both had a thing for soldiers who, though having rank *are not* royalty and Merida would be in anybody's corner who doesn't want to *have* to marry someone.

I dunno where you'd get this idea in the context of *Disney* princesses (opposed to ones in other fiction, I guess?) giving someone shit for marrying whomever the hell they want, unless Duchess Tremaine is in charge or some shit.

>Where do you think the term "barbarian" comes from?
The Ancient Greeks, to whom all foreign languages sounded like "bah bah bah".
It's not about race, it's about language.

That all is just bullshit. It could be true for Snow White, Mulan, Merida, maybe Aurora, Ariel, and Jasmine, but even that depends on characterization and personality details that weren't addressed in the movies. Rapunzel, Belle and Cinderella would definitely be fine with it.

This wasn't created by a rapunzel waifuist at all. No sir.

No he didn't, pay your taxes.

Do the other princesses bully Belle for being a furry?

I think moana would feel there al too prissey.

No, since Beast is now a blond faggot prince. They bully her for being a nerd, like everyone else did.

As for the princes I imagine that Eugene, Aladdin and Naveen get along the best since they are the only ones that aren't homos with no personality

>tfw your Disneyfu is considered too boring to warrant lewds

I'm sure some of them were sitting on the same table in House of Mouse but otherwise yeah, wether in promotional art or Disney Infinity or Kingdom Hearts none of them look in each other's direction.

Aurora was raised by 3 lesbian witches, why would she think of other people like that?

>Let's say they DID have a shared universe, like we've all always wanted.
Speak for yourself.

>Rapunzel married Flynn
The difference is, Flynn is enough of a "badboy" archetype to hold his own socially. Kristoff doesn't have that going for him.

>Jasmine married Aladdin (and he's not a prince. The wish was undone,)
Bullshit it was. I'm watching that scene again and Jafar is just polymorphing his clothes one item at a time, then Apu. There's no indication he's undoing anything. If Apu hadn't been there he wouldn't have been turned back into a monkey, so whatever other changes the genie created are presumably still in effect.

>Eilonwy and Taran
Are almost certainly irrelevant.

>It could be true for Snow White, Mulan, Merida, maybe Aurora, Ariel, and Jasmine
Which is enough.

>Rapunzel, Belle and Cinderella would definitely be fine with it.
Belle and Cinderella are likely deeply insecure about their low birth, so much so that they overcompensate. They would be the WORST of the bullies. Rapunzel wouldn't be a target of the bulling for the reason noted above, but she'd have enough insecurity about the whole thing that she'd keep her head down and let it happen, glad it's someone else taking the brunt of things.

>Because that's exactly how women operate. A man can abuse you mentally and physically, leave you to die, try to murder your sister, state upfront that he doesn't love you, and you go back to him anyway just because your friends like him better for shallow reasons.
Who hurt you, user?

Cinderella is too kind and forgiving to be a bully. Hell, she forgave her stepsisters and helped one find her husband. She'd try to be friends with everyone

>Girls don't bully each other all the time for no reason whatsoever
They'd tear the shit out of each other for whatever reason came to mind. You'd have the core white highborn princesses who married white highborn princes at the top of the hierarchy with everyone else forming tiers below them.

Where user was wrong was in thinking that Anna would be alone taking crap: but yeah, she'd probably wind back up with Hans for that sweet sweet tier 1 status.

Jasmine would likely make the same arguments about Aladdin's status as a prince to lift her own perceived standing. She'd make him call himself "Ali". Of course the fact that she isn't white and christian would forever bar her from the top tier, but she'd 100% bully other girls for lowborn love interests as overcompensation.

>Cinderella is too kind and forgiving to be a bully. Hell, she forgave her stepsisters and helped one find her husband. She'd try to be friends with everyone
That's the worst kind of bully, the one that doesn't think she is one.

>Hell, she forgave her stepsisters and helped one find her husband.
Yeah, the sister that played ball and kissed her ass. She made the other sister and step-mother into her maids IIRC.

So who has the better magic?

Jasmine has a genie pal, but he's "free" and only helps out when he wants and apparently just uses his powers to make pop culture references.

Elsa is self-powered, but her powers are limited and not very subtle.

If Anna stays with Kristoff she has an in with the Trolls.

Cinderella and Aurora have fairy patrons.

What are the odds Elsa gets a love interest in the sequel? I'm guessing a guy with volcano powers. It will be a reverse-Hans, where he's the badguy for most of the film then does a heel/face turn in the third act.