youtu.be/OcNLD9FCiSk?t=3m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=rzNnfKT6IrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll finally get to see Romulan feet

kek

If JJ Abrams is not involved I'd say this sounds great

Nothanks.

Large if fiction

when are they going to stop going back to the past?

what the fuck

Star Trek takes place in the future my dude.

>Star Trek that panders to foot fetishists and says "nigger" every five minutes
sign me up

Is Tarantino a trekkie?

>Kirk and Crew will finally call Uhara a nigger

It's about time

This is actually interesting to me. The only thing Tarantino hasn't really done yet is science fiction. I've always been curious what sort of movie he would make.

go to bed, shatner.

tarantino has seen everything, and he's been to morocco

>Is this the starship enterprise or is this uuuh nightcalls uuuuuhhh
youtu.be/OcNLD9FCiSk?t=3m3s

>starring Samuel L Jackson as "Doctor Spock Motherfucker"

ALL OF A SUDDAAAAHHH

Last time he talked about Star Trek on some podcast, he said he was a big fan of it and thinks that Yesterday's Enterprise, the TNG episode, would make an awesome movie.

A Tarantino Startrek would literally be the greatest movie ever made.

>ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
>*alien noises*

THE JOURNEY YOU UNDERTOOK TO REACH ME COULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN EASY ONE

could this BE anymore reddit

I’m pretty sure he means going back to the original canon where Nemesis left off.

you have to go back >>>>reddit

Yes

now im for this idea

>JJ Abrams
Unless he's as far away from the project as possible...It's still going to be self-indulgent drivel because it's Quentin Tarantino

>Abrams and Tarantino collaborating
This is going to be awful

AYYO WHADDA DEY CAWL A BIG MAC WID CHEEZ ON Q'ONOS?

Yea in fact hes talked about wanting to make a Trek movie before. His idea was to use elements from the TNG episode Yesterday's Enterprise, which involves time travel.

it would be fucking awesome

>I’m pretty sure he means going back to the original canon where Nemesis left off.

I want to see a movie where Crewman Daniels assembles Janeway, Picard, Archer, Kirk, and Sisko to stop the Klingons

Literally watching that episode right now. It is very cinematic. The darker sets and the higher contrasts between the characters and backgrounds make it look legit like a movie. Also the Lul episode is next. Season 3 is so dope.

>Reservoir Dogs
>Pulp Fiction
>Jackie Brown
>Kill Bill Vol. 1
>Kill Bill Vol. 2
>Death Proof
>Inglourious Basterds
>Django Unchained
>The Hateful Eight
>Untitled 1969 Mason Family Crime Movie
>Star Trek Reboot #4: The Klingons Are Space Niggers

yeah I think I see a pattern

Last good Tarantino movie was the second part of Grindhouse. And that was mostly due to Kurt being Kurt.

>Writer's room
Star Trek Cinematic Universe HERE WE COME

Quentin looks like a sickly Klingon.

>we never saw a Trek film based on the Mirror Universe

I want Q in a movie to really show off his powers. Has to be De Lancie though. I don't care how old he is.

>What universe you from?

I honestly can't imagine what a Tarantino-directed star trek movie would be like. And I love both him and star trek so this is a fucking fascinating idea. Whatever he pitches I hope it comes to fruition with him as a director just because I think it'll turn out strange enough to be interesting

well it wouldn't be the first n word usage in trek

Yeah I don't know why Captain Sisko called his holodeck baseball team The Niggers, it seemed kind of harsh. They weren't very good but still. He should know what that word means to POC.

I don't want Chekov replaced by a new Lieutenant who won't stop calling Uhura the n-word

>"In all the films they've established it so much, that you need Uhura, you need a Scotty, you need Bones, you need all that stuff going on all the time, everybody has to be represented in some big story where they all have to deal. Where I actually think it could be cool 'cause some of those episodes are fantastic, and the only thing that limited them was their sixties budget and eight days shooting schedule, and even having said that they did a magnificent job but you could take some of the great, classic Star Trek episodes and just easily expand them to 90 minutes or more and really do some really amazing, amazing stuff."

>Quentin Tarantino admits that the major hindrance to making such an adaptation would be finding something for all of the characters to do. He points out to the Nerdist Podcast that many of the original Star Trek episodes only focused on a few of the characters, mostly due to the fact that the show didn't have the time or money to do more. Still, he thinks some of the episodes would make great movies.

>Quentin Tarantino admits to really liking the original J.J. Abrams Star Trek but say the sequel, Star Trek Into Darkness didn't work for him nearly as well because he felt that changing Original Series characters like Khan from Ricardo Montalban to Benedict Cumberbatch (whose name Tarantino seemingly never gets right) was wrong. He would have preferred to see the new timeline progress closer to the original one, and he sees the reboot as an opportunity to expand on those old stories, rather than change them.

>The director specifically mentions "City on the Edge of Forever" as an episode that would make a great movie. It's one of the great Trek classics, but as Quentin Tarantino pointed out, the episode really only focuses on our main three of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy, and the rest of the crew would be virtually non-existent. That wouldn't really work for a modern film adaptation. You've got to find something for Zoe Saldana and John Cho to do.

What if Uhura replaces him and calls herself a nigger the whole time?

None of that stuff is a problem in the future. People don't get upset by words. You know, almost like it was before 2008.

>Kirk will get raped by a nigger

>None of that stuff is a problem in the future.

There were literally multiple episodes about Sisko having Black Person Issues

yeah when he went back in time in his mind

Finding something for Uhura and Sulu to do wouldn't be hard if you expanded that episode into a 2 hour movie.

Damn it Spock, you can't just call your girlfriend a nigger! Good god man!

Its hard to see this turning out as anything other than a parody. Star trek with taratino hyperviolence and dialogue.

>He would have preferred to see the new timeline progress closer to the original one, and he sees the reboot as an opportunity to expand on those old stories, rather than change them.

Confirmed fucking pleb. Let's just do the same things again!

>taratino hyperviolence
In a world where Refn exists, Tarantino's violence isn't even that edgy.

Well that's what JJTrek does.

09 does not do anything done before. ITD only superficially has similarities to something done before. That's Tarantino's entire argument against it.

dead borg storage

>09 does not do anything done before
Did you never see an episode with an alternate timeline or weird temporal anomaly?

>In the fifth, my ass goes down.

tarantino talked about trek in some podcast , once, his idea was to expand on one episode of next generation, i forget the details

Are you retarded.

>last good Tarantino movie was Death Proof
Fucking this.

I asked you a question, you retard
Nothing conceptually new happens in 09, it's a reboot set in an alternate universe.
ITD's 3rd act is nothing but references to Wrath of Khan, and aside from that Cumberbund sucks as Khan.

>Doctor Spock

Illogical

will bet he uses this as the basis for the movie:
i.e. kirk's enterprise encounters an event similar to the singularity that happens in the first jj star trek.
as they enter they are transported to the exact moment nero comes out and encounters uss kelvin.
kirk is faced with the dilema of helping the kelvin and changing history/future.
but at the same time another ship emerges.
'This is Ambassador Picard, to the USS Enterprise. Captain Kirk. Don't Interfere or I will be force to stop you.'

>not hanks
Has Tarantino ever cast Tom Hanks? I think you're safe here.

Great angry space niggers

Reread OP's imag

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Kill Bill starts with a Klingon quote, I would say he's a fan.

I can tell from your post you are probably underage.

Learn to read.

I'm 40.

Man, the return of TNG crew would be absolute kino. Shame most of the good characters from the old cast are dead but at least we could have a future Kirk cameo appearance.

Physically but not mentally.

Explain.

I'm talking a violent rated R star wars movie, ok? Just listen to the fucking idea!
>you read that in his gay whispy voice

I don't know what

>Samuel L. Jackson as a starfleet captain. his ship is the one that says U.S.S. BAD MOTHERFUCKER on it.
>at least 3 Mexican standoffs in the movie
>somebody holds a phaser sideways
>the Klingon language expands with 12 pages of new swear words

he saw the nutrek had F bombs and got inspired

Better than Tarantino's "Snow White".

This shit might pass in reddit, but not here, redditor. Go fuck yourself and beg for upvotes somewhere else.

>It's a Klingon Male thing.

old mattes were cool

>star trek vessel is capsized
>crew is stuck in one air locked compartment
>they have to talk for 2 hours while they await help

TRIGGERED

Do you think the people that watch Capeshit or Taratino movies could sit through even a single episode of star trek much less a movie.
It's going to be quipfest in space with explosions and both characters are going to do one thing in a scene just like the last remakes

fuck yeah they are

I do not like Sup Forums outside of /trek/. You people are cancer.

its also in a book from 200 years before that and a pretty common expression

this
I want this to be true so bad just so I can see how it turns out

I'm worried. Tarantino is good with live action elements.

But I dont know if tarantino is the best guy for science fiction. Unless it was a play on b-movie horror science fiction

I just dont know

and yet Tarantino specifically calls the quote a "Klingon proverb."

Chekov's replacement should be Jaylah.

More like Dr Spook, amirite?

Not the biggest fan of Tarantino, but he's a good filmmaker and seems like a serious fan.

A Star Trek film by him might save and secure a future for the franchise. STD is shit and hardly recognizable as Star Trek.

>JJ Abrams
Already not looking good. What are they going to do? Reboot TNG?
If they do, BDH as Beverly Crusher please.