Warner's shortlist for the Reverse Flash in FLASHPOINT said to include Hugh Jackman, Colin Farrell, Michael Fassbender...

>Warner's shortlist for the Reverse Flash in FLASHPOINT said to include Hugh Jackman, Colin Farrell, Michael Fassbender, Jake Gyllenhall, Oscar Isaac, Joel Edgerton, Ed Skrein, Adam Driver, Dan Stevens, Dane Dehaan, Bill Skarsgard, Matthew Goode, Alexander Skarsgard and Tom Hiddleston.

I know this is fake but

>not just casting Tom Cavanaugh again

Would be great to see Gyllenhall do it though

>shortlist
>14 A-list/B-ish-list actors

He is the only part of the TV show worth watching.

>GIVE ME A COLLAGE OF THE FIRST 30 ACTORS YOU FIND IN GOOGLE WHEN YOU SEARCH ACTOR AND THEN GIVE ME 20 DARTS

Need I repost Sony's shortlist for the Sinister Six?

Not that user but please do.

yes please, I don't remember seeing it

>Doctor Octopus.
Sean Penn.
Woody Harrelson.
George Clooney.
Denzel Washington.
Idris Elba.
Daniel Craig.
Bryan Cranston.

>Sandman.
Tom Hardy.
Jackie Chan.
Chris O'Dowd.
Danny McBride.
Jonah Hill.
Michael Peña.
Joel Edgerton.
Jason Clarke.
Sharlto Copley.

>Scorpia.
Emily Blunt.
Rose Byrne.
Ruth Wilson.
Keri Russell.

>Vulture.
Colin Firth.

>Venom.
Channing Tatum.

>Carnage.
Emma Stone.

(nice trips) lmao was this for real?

>>Carnage.
>Emma Stone.
wat?

There's a storyline in the Ultimate Universe where Gwen is cloned after her death with gene-altered DNA that causes her to transform into Carnage.

soon

2 RANDOM BLACK GUYS FOR DOC OCK

JACKIE XHAN
JONAH HILL

LMAO WTF???

>Dane Dehaan
this guy right here.

>Tom Hiddleston
wtf doesn't this confirm Loki dies in Infinity War? if op isn't a lying LARPer.

>this guy right here.
that bald fag sucks

the reverse flash is such a cool fucking character, easily elevated season 1 of the flash to be one of the best on screen comic book adaptations

I just want a good high budget flash movie now with him on the big screen. hopefully they'll use flashpoint to reset that terrible DCEU

WHIDJ AGDER WILL PLAY DA NEW CABE HERO???

>Tom Hiddleston

>wtf doesn't this confirm Loki dies in Infinity War? if op isn't a lying LARPer.
Avengers 4 is almost finished, if we are lucky Flashpoint may begin filming next year (We still have WW2 in production, and has not been started filming yet)

Plus Hiddleston has a working relation with WB already.

>movie keep bombing
>still have money for these actors

So they have learned nothing? Why do you need some big name actor, marvel has been picking relative nobodies for all there shit. It works out because you don’t have to pay some dickhead twenty million dollars until they produce results.

I thought the dceu died already

The real question is who is the Anti-Ezra Miller?
Jonathan Groff?
Karl Glusman?
Ansel Elgort?

Yeah, I can see Jason Clarke as The Sandman and Colin Firth as Vulture.

Marvel usually gets big names for their villains, though.

>straight away starting with flashpoint
The people at wb and dc don't know what they're doing and I don't understand how shareholders still have faith in them