Was it kino

Was it kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFosUj6A22c?list=PL9F5B80E56D446962
youtu.be/Jg5wkZ-dJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI
buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult
youtube.com/watch?v=7putw2A4FiI
youtube.com/watch?v=XTURlTZY4LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WIthout a doubt. One of the best long-form music videos ever made. Most people on Sup Forums are too young to know it though, OP.

yes, genuinely

the album was ok, i didn't even know there was a video lel

Hip Hopera kino.

R kelly may be an illiterate cousin pissin' on nigger but when he made this he showed evereyone who the true master is.

Kanye fags forever btfo.

youtu.be/zFosUj6A22c?list=PL9F5B80E56D446962

That should link to a list of the whole thing.

it shoulda only been 5 episodes, but it was definitely kino and never done before. The fact that everyone remembers it and enjoys it makes it a goat

Try 33 videos (unless he did more after that. I still want to know if "The Package" was aids.)

Yes, I put it on by accident and ended up binging the whole thing, and I'm a metalhead.

>one video
Once you start, you'll want to watch them all.

youtu.be/Jg5wkZ-dJXA

Naw, kanye is in the conversation tooo..
this is 30 minutes of greatness

Why did he pee on that girl?

THEN HE SAYS MOVE

SHE SAYS NO

HE SAYS MOVE

SHE SAYS NO

BITCH MOVE

SHE MOVES

He had to get the creative juices flowing

It is that's the whole point. AIDS was being spread around due to their infidelity.

ehhhhhh, the entire thing has so many twits, turns and surprises....it wouldnt surprise me if the HIV was a bait and switch.

Sad thing is, well never know now since he seems to have been the leader of a pizzagate tier sex cult this whole time if the rumors are true.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI

American Dad did it better

Did you watch the American Dad parody on Adult Swim last night too?

Anybody else feel like Kanye really, really wants to be white?

Thats a weird way of spelling out "Weird Al Yankovic did it just as good"

It was a compelling opera. When the midget was revealed all bets were off and anything was possible in the TitCU

>Big Man? Really?

>ITS BECAUSE IM BLEEESED!

I fucking DIED when that happened.

>A 2005 hip hop opera is more compelling and entertaining than most movies today

Why?

NOW I JUST WANNA TALK FO A MINUTE
SHE STARTS SCREAMING ROXANNE'S NAME REAL LOUD
THIS BITCH COMES RUNNING FROM THE BACK WITH A SKILLET

Because its a very simple story with GREAT escalation and story telling, not to mention a solid beat that isnt obnoxious or annoying.. Dude cheats with chick, he man was cheating on her with a DUDE, original dudes wife was cheating, bridget and the midget and then the whole thing goes off the rails.

Its a god damned emotional rollercoaster. Its SOAP OPERA done RIGHT.

No, it's a warning

buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult

ITS

TIIIIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAA

THE NOSEEEEEEY

NEIGHBOOOOOOOOOOOR!

it embraced its own ridiculousness

IT WAS MIDGET
MIDGET
MIDGET...

SHE SAYS "YOURE THE PERFECT LOVER"

I SAY I CAN GO NO FURTHER

THEN I FLIP THE COVERS

OH MY GOD

[spoilers]a rubber....rubber....rubber[/spoilers]

Absolutely

Incredible that even with a years of parodies nothing comes close to being as funny as the original

Chuck is a cuck

I remember this from the Adam and Joe XFM podcast

TWON DINDU NUFFIN, HE JUS GOT OUTTA PRISON, WAS TURNIN HIS LIFE AROUN, GOIN TA CHUCH AND WORKIN DEM PROGRAMS

Godammit Sup Forums

I'm marathoning this

>ITT whyite peepul find about r. kelly's kinology ten years later
lol

motherfucker I knew about it when it was just 22 episodes. And like the other user in this thread, im a hardcore metalhead and I love it.

I remember waiting everyday after class to see the next episode on VH1

Not enough people know about the IFC episodes

The best bit was when Tom Cruise and John Travolta are trapped in the closet too.

No but this is

nah faggot I'm talking about it his original work on trapped in the closet, the shit that came with his albums
metalheads need to stay the fuck away from r&b imo

Mad TV was objectively the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=7putw2A4FiI

It came out around 2005. No way they are that young.

R&B is dead and has been for a long time. Its the same shit as country music is now. Just pop with a couple specific instruments and the right color of musicians involved.

The idiots you're posting with here were 5 or 3 when it happened. We're getting old, user.

>tfw we'll never see something as masterful as My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy in our lifetime again

Its not, its just really silly and that makes you want to see how apeshit they can go with it.

I expected Gangsta fag
youtube.com/watch?v=XTURlTZY4LE

>Sup Forums likes a known pedophile
>fucking aaliyah when she was only 16

Gotta love the Jews trying to convince black people to drink soy in this video.

[water droplets intensify]