Will there ever be something as great as this in our lifetime ?

will there ever be something as great as this in our lifetime ?

you're using this picture wrong

Here then
>will there ever be an economic boom as great as this in our lifetime ?

If Gandalf was good at taking to animals , why didn't he tell those giant worms in the Hobbit to dig a hole underground to Mt Doom ?

Can a book nerd answer this?

who would win

tom bambililio
melcore
saumen with the ring
glaurung

>giant worms
I don't remember this. I haven't read the hobbit since I was 11

Tom Bambililio

They were in the Hobbit movies

"Tell me what you want done, and I will try it, if I have to walk from here to the East of East and fight the wild Were-worms in the Last Desert."

Why does peter Jackson hate Tom Bombadillo so much?

That sentence is the only reference to worms in any of Tolkiens writings as far as I know. They make no appearances in the book.

Tom Bombadil really has no bearing on the plot of LotR. Fellowship of the Ring was over 2 hours long anyways

the giant birds ate the giant words to become giant birds you fucking glib facsimile

theyll do the silmarillion eventually and butcher it

worms don't talk

Becuase he knew he'd ruin him on screen. Impossible to represent in a believable way. Plus viewers who did not read the books would expect him to as a continued character of good power in the 2nd & 3rd film. Also, he probably didn't like the way he was so relatable to Jesus.

what did the 3 rings the elves had do and why did they need them to stay in middle earth?

>bombadil
>jesus
what?

Neither do eagles or moths

Pretty sure they're mean animals/mythological. They probably only respond to Sauron's bidding, if anyone. Like the balrogs who used to fight alongside Sauron's old boss. Morgoth.

This is a guess, because the were-worms are not in the books.

the 3 rings the elves had weren't corrupted by sauron and they just made them more powerful - galadriel had one

Powerful in what way?

why didnt the ents just bury it

DIS IS AN EBIC EDVENTRUE

Why were you not around then?

magic nigga

Nope. Once in a lifetime my dude.

What can they different?

What can they do different?

Explicitly white? Not unless we loosen the stranglehold a certain ethnicity has on Hollywood.

If it does, it will have been late.

I'm going to tell this to the next normie who asks me about those fucking worms.

Sup Forums is destined to win the culture war because of demographics.
The most effective red pill is reality.

After the restoration of the West we'll get to see great works of art again.

>Western society peaked at the turn of the 20th century/early 21st century before ((9/11))
>Right as the first movie came out

Really activates the almond