90's had better use of CG-

>90's had better use of CG-

Irma a brand new ship, were you expecting the sides to be textured with dirt and mould?

yes it had better use (read limited) of CG, but actual CG wasn't so great.

/thread

What they're doing looks pretty unsafe. The staff should have stopped their bufoonery.

you can do this on modern cruise ships, no one gives a shit

It looks so romantic, user

>mfw

The animated series is so much better.

To be fair, the Violator has aged really well and doesn't look much worse than Steppenwolf or Ares

You actually can't unless you get past the security measures they have

That's because Spawn works better as slow burning brooding horror/sci-fi as opposed to standard Hollywood action. Instead of doing a new movie, they should look into doing a live action series

holy shit
look at kathleen kennedy
this is why nightmares exist

>security measures
I was on a Royal Carribean ship and you could go to the helipad at the very front of the ship and do whatever you wanted, no crew in sight
the railing wobbled like 15 cm back and forth in some places which was a bit weird, not sure if it was intentional or not

The violator looks ok in motion but bad in stills. Spawn's bike actually looks great, don't have a photo but it's fantastic.

I dunno, it was a weird movie, one moment the CGI was really impressive and the next it looked a PS1 cutscene. I think I recall reading the movie either exceeded budget or was late on their deadline or something so they had to rush some of the "hell" CGI

the boat was CGI?

I come from the net. From systems, to cities, to this place... Mainframe.

This has literally never bothered me.

practical for sets
cgi for sailing
No sense in building a boat that will sink

Daily reminder that OP is a massive fucking fagwad piece of shit who can suck my clit.