youtube.com/watch?v=DiTECkLZ8HM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2w2MZFYsI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we get to see him use his original suit
>it looks great

God damn.

Spoilers out the ass.

if this your first time watching a trailer in >current year?

Great, I've seen half the film now.

>the plane
>the boat

Damn it. They spoiled a bunch of good bits. Hopefully there's more of it. And Vulture doesn't die. I hope he doesn't. He looks rad.

can't stark just go fucking home

Looks great

No one cares about spoilers anymore

They spoiled the entire fucking movie.
WHAT THE FUCK?

I actually way more hype now that I see he wont have Stark's supersuit for at least part of the film.

Ah yes, Vulture. My favorite Iron-man villain!

Looks like that's pretty much the entire theme of the movie. Peter starts by looking up to Stark and then by the end of it, tells him to fuck off and that he'll do the hero business on his own.

>teaser

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

*moves away from mike to breathe in*

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

This is getting a sticky, right?

I mean if that pile of shit JL trailer got one this should DEFINITELY get one

anyone else love Iron Man being a father figure to Spider-Man? Especially when he just had the team split up and his friend get horribly injured

I know I'm going to get hate for this but Tony Stark's character arc is one of the best in any superhero movie

I know Holland is older but it's so weird that he's shirtless so many times, will the females really care that much? He's no Chris.

damn this looks bland as fuck, still the old shite cgi, still the pleb tier direction, more robert downey jewnior than anyone wants, keaton is hamming it in hard just there for the paycheck

I miss the raimi days

what are you even trying to say, you sperg?

I love the cap cameo!

Yeah the underoos are pretty good

Hopefully he rejects the Stark suit when Stark gives it back, and just borrows some cash or whatever to buy materials for a new one.

>trailer spoils a shit ton
>still hasn't shown shocker in his full outfit
Why

That was the first real JL trailer. We've already a Spider-Man trailer so probably not

I completely hate the idea of Stark being a mentor to a rookie Peter.

It's not a trailer, it's the outline of the movie.

Sony, never ever.

>if you're nothing without the suit you shouln't have it
says the faggot who can't do shit without his armor

what the fuck are you talking about m8? the JL trailer was godlike

We knew he was going to be Uncle Tony way back in Civil War

Why does this rubbery CGI look worse than Raimi's from 15 years ago?

Why is Parker's entire character arc revealed in this trailer?

Why do the weapons and villain tech all look like they're plastic re-fitted Nerf guns?

Why do I already know Keaton will be wasted as a one dimensional forgettable villain #4672?

Why the fuck is Spider-Man sharing the co-lead with Tony Stark his own movie?

>will the females really care that much? He's no Chris.

It's not for females, Tom Holland is certified gay bait.

It's me or the cgi looked worse than the previous Spiderman movies?

He's trying to act like a Sup Forumsermin, you know, the kin of guy who LOVES company wars shitposting?

Now you know how to handle the shitty posters.

and that is reporting, ignorin and hide those kind of dumb as shit posts, m8.

Shill-mind

>fight all throughout World War 2 to stop doing kitschy videos
>get frozen for decades
>get thawed out
>now they have you making chintzy exercise videos for high schoolers in your worst costume

LEAVE STEVE ALONE!!!

Wasn't Iron Man 3 all about Tony doing without the armor?

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHA

>Vulture sees Spidey unmasked

goddamnit

>trailer spoils the movie
>and it looks like the generic Ant-Man/Doctor Strange shite

Just like the BvS and MoS trailers right?

I also noticed the CGI looked like ass

How do you make webms so fast?

>I never watched/understood IM3

So it's gonna be AMAZING? NICE.

Oh hey, it's the guy from Everything Wrong With! I love that awkward, prolonged, totally genuine laugh, totally epic, my 12 year old watches your videos everyday!

>it looks like the generic Ant-Man/Doctor Strange shite

>looks nothing tonally or even remotely like those two

What did he meme by this?

man this does not look good at all, the trailer spoiled the fuck out of everything

>Complains about too many spoilers
>Mad that they didn't spoil every single detail

The fuck, user?

Fuck the haters

This looks great

Do you think that familiarity with it would make me dislike it less?

As far character dynamic goes it's uninteresting. As far what Spider-man is, it makes the overall character weaker. And I get it, we get the actual self-made, self sacrificing Spidey by the end of it but the under tones and Stark baggage just isn't the same. Spidey should never want to be a hero "to be like you". He needs to want be a hero out of a sense of responsibility with the world.

>based marvel spoiling the movie themselves so nerds don't do it to each other and end up angry over it

thank you marvel, truly know your audience.

COPE

It's not that bad, I mean it's nowhere near as bad as cyborg

So it looks like a great MCU movie?

Good to know

He's not gay though as far as I know.
Though I guess you're right, judging from Twitter more guys think he's hot while girls think he's 12.

>makes out with Liz

Yes. YES!

And, you know, not being very good without it.

I actually like the "imma take the suit away from you ya irresponsible dingus" angle a lot. I thought the movie would just be a perpetual mutual dicksucking between Peter and Stark.

Good
>Aunt may shot
>Keaton
Bad
>It seems we just saw all the action scnes
>CGI somehow worst than Raimi era
>Stark in the movie

>It's not that bad, I mean it's nowhere near as bad as cyborg

Why did they make him so fucking skinny? He's supposed to be the 2nd-to-the-most if no the most beefy guy in the room.

Yeah, seeing jokes painfully shoehorned into grimdark in that "see! We got jokes too, guise!" Attitude was super cringy.

no

>Tony had to summon an army of Iron Men to defeat the bad guy
I don't think so, no.

>keaton unmasking spidey
>keaton confirmed dead

fucking cocksuckers

Well you're a faggot.

What did they mean by this

Can mods please use this thread as a trap to bait and permaban all posters who engage in company wars / shill accusations / HAHHAHAH posting / and all manner of Sup Forums fuckery?

The cancer will all be here.

He managed to infiltrate Killian's place without it, and anyway, he built his suits. Peter needed the handout.

He won't have signed on unless it was a movie deal.

I hope it ends with them on neutral terms. IM helping spidey out cheapens the nature of spidey a bit. Still, isolate too much and it's stale and defeats the purpose of him being in the MCU. I don't wanna see spider-man officially join the avengers, but crossovers obviously.

The actor is a big guy but Cyborg looks smaller.

Have you seen the GOTG2 trailers? We still don't know the plot

explain him unmasking spidey then because thats a huge death flag

He was pretty good without it though. He infiltrated a bad guy's lair with stuff he bought from Lowe's.

>He's not gay though as far as I know.

He's super gay, he has his "best friend" Harrison who always travels with him, they post gay memes about each other all the time. Disney won't let him admit it.

Too big of a named actor, so he'll die.

I think that user meant to say a ONE movie deal

The Justice League trailer has emboldened the DCEU fanboys so they're going to be attacking this in full force, particularly since this was Marvel's answer to the Justice League trailer dropping.

Expect tons of shit posting, casting shade and memeing (Keaton will die hurrrrr).

Really we should make a Bingo card for this.

that aint liz
that be MJ

Thing is, at this point, it probably means that we don't get fully costumed Shocker.

Okay, it looks good. Maybe I'll see it.

>Curt Connors didn't die
>Never seen again

Goddammit Sony.

They're archnemesis in the comic dude.

except shocker's costume has been seen behind the scenes

Someone please explain to me reasonably and peacefully what the hell is wrong with Tony Stark being Spider-Man's mentor in the MCU.

I really don't get the hate for the notion.

>The Justice League trailer has emboldened the DCEU fanboys so they're going to be attacking this in full force
Just goes to show how pathetc they are

How do you get emboldened by such an awful trailer?

What if he does see the face, but he doesn't know at all about who the fuck Spidey is, then WAHBAM Parker Luck and Vulture gets amnesia/is knocked down so hard he doesn't get to remember about Peter?

I mean, we never had a conclussion like that in those sort of movies.

He was pretty good:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2w2MZFYsI8

The only sour point in some of these scenes is the fact that he's technically beating the crap out of a bunch of handicapped people.

AAAAAAH TONY HELP ME!

This trailer just reinforced my fears. We all seen this film before. We all know what's going to happen. We can take these two trailers and lineup how the whole film will happen now. There's nothing unique or interesting that this film is going to do.

It's really disappointing and I predict people's hype won't match the film.

I like the homemade costume better than the trademark costume.

Well, huh. That's unexpected.

>Peters gonna make his own suit at the end
please for the love of god, give us mcfarlane

James Gunn put a pretty big fight to keep it that way too. Usually marketing is completely out of a directors hands. He wanted to keep details out. He was adamant that the things past the first 30 minutes have 0 context and he won that fight. I wish more films would do this.... then again, spider-man HC little suit neutering could easily happen at the 30 minute mark.

Fucking trailer spoiled she shit out of the movie.

They changed a scene from a previous trailer.

The CGI needs help.

Other than that, pretty good.

Why are you guys so insecure? DCfans have at least learned to accept shitposting, you should try to do the same.

I... I hate everything about this
Every time a new trailer comes out I think they will show something good and I get more and more disappointed every time
I hate everything about this movie before it's even out
Well except for Michael Keaton, he is great
Still, how is that possible?

>They changed a scene from a previous trailer.

What? Maybe an alternate take

There's nothing wrong with it

It's just shitposters probably from Sup Forums

At 1:59?

They could have used fucking Reed Richards and no one would even talk shit bout it.

>They changed a scene from a previous trailer.
Which one?

Oh fuck, so he is going to die.

Why MCU can't have recurring villains?