It's going to suck

That new trailer gave me serious TASM2 flashbacks.

>Showing the entire movie in the trailer because the executives knows it's shit
>Terrible CG that will not be fixed
>Rushed production
>Nine writers

I want this to be good but it seems we're in for another shitfest. Sup Forums is going to have a field day here claiming the movie sucked because "muh Jewish diversity agenda"

Then there's Spider Man saving a plane again.

I trust Marvel Studios, they've never let us down with their movies.

Dcfags spreading more propaganda.

Iron Man 2, Thor 1 and 2 begs to differ.

They're desperate they know that this just destroyed any "hype" from that shitty JL trailer

You guys are worse that DCtards with this meme. Just admit it's a shitty trailer. Why show the whole movie?

Avengers 1, Thor 2, Iron Man 3, Avengers 2, Civil War, Dr. Strange and Quipsters of the Galaxy beg to differ

>this just destroyed any "hype" from that shitty JL trailer

how so? with a boring trailer? honestly I would be truly confused if someone saw this trailer after JL and actually thought that a bland trailer like that would be better than the JL one

I mean I am a Marvel fan but some of you people are honestly retarded when it comes to trying to be objective. Even the ASM trailers were more promising

It doesn't need to be good, it has the Disney's media empire for back up. See the MCU and Disney's SW

It only need to make 1 billion which should be easy enough for a marvel flick

> its another " Marvel sucks, ri-right guys?" episode

when will they DCbots learn?

>Trinitron

I get way Star Lord uses a Walkman, but do they still use CRTs in school?

????

I for one never think that Marvel outright sucks. I am disappointed with their quality spike being Iron Man 1 though. I can't explain it but Avengers for me started the trend of just including jokes and quips as an excuse for mediocre storytelling

Winter Solider had a great amount of story and on-point jokes while Ant-Man had the comedy part all figured out. Guardians went way too far with the quips ("hey, let's joke about killing people after the whole nova corps is literally obliterated a few minutes before") and Civil War was just boring and without soul, which is a major feat considering the Russos made Winter Soldier

> mostly movies that raked in more than BvS

try picking some bad ones like Green lan...err nvm

LOL THIS IS SO BAD

>Iron Man 3
>bad

Stop the memes

>claim is that "they've never let us down"
>rebuttal is that they made money

>honestly I would be truly confused if someone saw this trailer after JL and actually thought that a bland trailer like that would be better than the JL one
Stay away from any and all forms of social media then

I think it says a lot about who is posting on Sup Forums since the spider-man trailer thread hit 500 replies in like an hour and the DCEU appreciation thread is still under 50

I don't understand. I was referring to the fact that these movies were of poor quality and that they had bad stories

why are you trying to force company war bullshit into this?

I would argue that BvS had a better story than at least half of these movies

>movies that raked in more than BvS

so you are saying that the Transformers movies are better than all MCU movies that made less? how pathetic are you?

>your opinion
>good

Stop the memes

I am a huge fan of Iron Man 1 and even liked IM2 but fuck me if I am not still mad at how they portrayed all their villains. It was the most generic shit they could have pulled off

>canon-fodder extremis soldiers
>canon-fodder extremis leader is the "real" mandarin
>set up mandarin as a creepy osama bin laden type who actually looks like he is connected to the ten rings
>butcher him that hard

Fucking the Mandarin story up that hard just for the twist of "I AM MANDARIN!!!" and the vice president thing was just poor

The movies could have been perfect if they had just went with the goddamn Mandarin story and maybe even included the ten goddamn rings

>inb4 "muh mandarin"

it's a slap in the fans' faces so the whining is justified

They're easier to wheel around, and most have a dvd/vhs player built into them

actually, there's not a single person on my social media that posted the trailer. it's really weird

showed it to two MCU fans of mine and they didn't like it at all (they both liked Civil War and Dr. Strange)

people can just not accept that this particular movie looks bad, it's as if some parts of Sup Forums are literally deluded

The same reason they use a Captain America video that's likely 5+ years old.

Schools are under funded.

>that entire random plane scene from TASM2
What was Webb thinking

But my feed shows everyone excited for it.

It's really weird.

I was referring to marvels worst doing better than DCs best. they have a system and it works

Or it's early in the morning and the west coast hasn't even woken up yet.

hey, I don't like the MCU movies but I am glad that some people like them, don't get me wrong

hell, I am glad for everyone that can enjoy good or bad movies. we're just arguing on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for the sake of exchanging info on our own thoughts of what is subjective or objective

maybe I will be positively surprised by Homecoming, who the fuck knows? all I know is that so far, everything has disappointed me

oh I was never implying that they didn't have a system. Marvel has a perfect business system for these movies and I mean literally perfect. It rakes out bland movies but they know how to market them for sure. Also, at this point, I wouldn't even consider them as Marvel movies because that's all Disney's work

it's almost 6 pm in germany. social media regarding Marvel movies always blows up like hell over here, maybe I'll see it happening tomorrow

How can Spidey swing himself fast enough to match the speed of a jet engine

Nice quads.

By the way the real Mandarin is still out there according to one of the little Marvel one shot films. But I don't really expect them to follow up on that.

>Schools still use Cap videos even though he's a war criminal
>Gym teachers know Cap is right

...ha.

Michael Keaton seems to not care much about the role.

>those triples and quads

Iron Man 3 confirmed to be shit

When's the new Spider-Man trailer tho? I keep seeing the new Iron Man trailer posted.

To be fair, The Mandarin then sent that henchman to the DCU to blow up Superman.

Yes.

Public schools are VERY underfunded in New York my dude.

We need to stop schools from pushing their political agendas!

Iron Man goes in to ruin the best scene in the first trailer. Spidey holding together the tanker.

Seems to care more than Simmons

I know that he is but that one shot was perfect evidence of Disney trying to do damage control. I guarantee you that it would have never been made if there hadn't been a negative fan response

Also, what now? Just implying he is real in a One Shot doesn't make anything better. He didn't get any exposure since then whatsoever. A perfect opportunity wasted for Iron Man 3. Is he going to be a villain later? He won't be an Iron Man villain, that's for sure, since RDJ doesn't seem to be willing to do another Iron Man movie. Also, if he was, how would they set up Mandarin AGAIN?

Has there been any bigger fuck you to fans in any other comicbook adaption?

Nah it sets the stage for the plane.

Iron Man and the new Iron Army were telling Peter he was BTFO and couldn't keep it together.

The plane will be "I told you so, now I'm off to make a spandex costume." And Daddy Stark will shed a tear.

no, not really.

1:09 into the trailer

Just seen the trailer. It's fucking clear as day that Vulture's gonna die in that aeroplane turbine.

No way they gonna let him live, he knows Peter's identity too.

>9 writers

What? How do you go through nine writers for one movie?? Three gives you the indication they were having trouble and needed to somehow tie everything together to make something passable. But nine? Like, was this movie separated into 9 different parts and they each wrote a piece? Is this gonna be an exquisite corpse but as a movie?

Richard should have better things to do at 8 in the morning than fag out about Cap.

I want a "don't talk to me or my son again" with stark and Peter now.

DCEU > Anything marvel puts out

That trailer was so by the numbers. I want to be hyped cause I love Spiderman but that was pretty boring.

Easier than you think. Writers are brought in to do everything from sub-plots, jokes and transitions.

Just unlike the old days they're credited more now due to the writers guild. Also the and and ampersand.

Jonathan Goldstein, Jon Watts and Chris McKenna wrote the original screenplay that served as the draft.

John Francis Daley, Christopher Ford and Erik Sommers all worked on it separate from the original three. They could be included anywhere from a month before shooting to during to reshoots.

>Still no marriage
>Peter is a shitty manchild since OMD
>Fucking Slott and motherfucking Bendis as main writers
>Comics are utter shit
>Movies are shit too

being a spiderfag is suffering.

The official credits list 6 writers, 3 teams of 2.

One of those teams is the director and his writing partner so he probably demanded that he do his own rewrite.

It's not that unusual for Hollywood movies to go through 9-10-20 writers but having so many credited writers always looks bad, they need to really go back to the days when script doctors and the director's own rewrites and other rewrites were uncredited.

>love Spiderman
>Spiderman

>I dont like a character if I don't subscribe to autistic spellings

>autism

This trailer showed too much but I'm still pretty hyped. Whatever happened to enjoying comicbook movies anyways? Why's it all pessimism and company wars between fanboys who aren't even tied to them in any way?

>Why's it all pessimism and company wars
its honestly not even real company wars, it's just Sup Forums shitting up the place

even real DC fans don't like the DCEU that much aside from MoS

>treating a character you love with respect is autism

Trips of truth right there

It's not weird at all. Social media sites have huge servers collecting and analyzing data from their users. They use that data to a: show """relevant""" ads, b: to sell it if there's another company interested and c: to show only content you "might" like so you spend more time using that shitty social media.

So yes, everyone stupid enough to use social media will just see a little cute echo chamber of their own opinions, since content that goes against it is hidden. This also means that companies now have more power than ever to decide what should and shouldn't their users see along with all the creepy and fascist implications it brings.

I cant say i agree with you, man. Go scroll through the trailer's comments. Theres a lot of shit-flinging both ways.

People need everything to 100% perfect in their eyes or it won't at least be enjoyable.

I honestly blame the rise of contrarian critics.

Yeah, Cap definitely makes a video every quarter to update any new physical fitness routines.
Fucking get more funding please.

True. Things can only be a masterpiece or a step below The Room nowadays.

I can't wait to see that the Spider-Drone is a suit fail-safe to let Tony know Peter took the suit outside New York.

Since the trailer seems to correspond to the leak that the Accords keep a blind eye since a) he's Tony's project and b) New York is fucking overrun with local threats anyway.

>2+ hours of shane black desperately trying to write his friend out of capeshit
>zero chance of Marvel following that ending or RDJ giving up the Disney money

Entire movie was pointless

Are you familiar with Neil Breen?

>Has there been any bigger fuck you to fans in any other comicbook adaption?
Ghost Rider based on Quantum Physic.

What is it with these trailers and showing the entire movie? Christ,

I stopped halfway through it in case it spoiled more of the fucking story.

Every movie with Iron Man in it since avengers has broken 1b. I'll eat my hat if this doesn't.

What a shitty trailer. Story ruined, broad strokes ruined, emotional beats ruined. Sure they may be hiding some shit but will it be worth giving up what they did in this trailer? probably not.

Even the JL trailer got me more enthused than this. But then again that could just be because we've seen spidey six times now, and homecoming doesn't seem to be particularly different or risky (they're playing it safe and that comes with blandness at this point in spideys films).

I bet you OP's pic is the final shot of the film.

Im constantly torn on Trevor. It's an interesting idea to have a figure head, Rhodey is searching all over the world for him, but he's a nobody. At the end of the day though, doing yet another evil white business man was stupid.

We had Loki in avengers, I felt like we were ready for magic to fight tony stark. Like Extremis wasn't basically magic fire people. Ben Kingsley had a lot of people hyped. The trailers were secretive on that....or so we thought. I mean, we had no idea how Mandarin would fight tony, cause we saw nothing of it. THAT is how you hype a movie. The Twist is how you deflate that hype.

What's even worst is that the Cap moment probably spoils a Cap cameo in the film.

The trailer pretty much confirmed this is a stinker. The entire movie is all about Peter wanting to prove himself to Tony, they spoil a ton of story beats, and even what looks to be the final battle between Vulture and Spider-man.

There are so many redflags attached to this, I just can't help but feel this will suck.

did you not see the JL sticky or are you just retarded?

They did in my high school. And middle school. And elementary school.

They've never had a good movie.

It's always pic related

it spoiled the entire story.what the fuck.

>movies will never be this good

> DCucks this butt flustered.

More, I demand more tears as Spider-Man steals the thunder of the Justice League trailer.

good luck with that

that too. this movie will probably do very well but not because its a truly great movie. it will do well because it'll be passable with mass appeal (it has spidey, iron man and MARVELâ„¢) just like most marvel movies

obv i havent seen the movie so dont quote me. i might be wrong and this might be a great movie.

It takes talent to show so much and yet show nothing that we haven't seen before in one of the 5 Spider-Man movies.

>But Tony
Oh sorry. That we haven't seen in one of the 5 Spider-Man movies OR Civil War. I'm sure it's going to be somwhat fun, but there's no point if it doesn't bring anything new to the table.

DELETE

He said Marvel not DC

Also Tony quits from being Iron Man at the end, blows up his suits and still has PTSD.

Then in Age of Ultron he has more suits than ever, Iron Man again and no PTSD, no explanations given

>Sony brand television
Of course.

Also, if that shot is "aesthetically pleasing" then Richard does not deserve vaporwave.

Then he retires again

>I am disappointed with their quality spike being Iron Man 1 though. I can't explain it but Avengers for me started the trend of just including jokes and quips as an excuse for mediocre storytelling
It's cute how wrong your instinct is. IM1 barely had a script and relied a lot on RDJ improvising (often funny) lines. If anything it's the movie to blame for "muh quips".

I expect an "ok" movie. Problem is that they need to lay the groundwork for this Peter, AGAIN, tie everything with the MCU, and still somehow manage to give us something new that other Spider Man films havent. So in short, this is the movie we need to get out of the way. Im not going to pretend "oh well the sequel will be better!", but its the best case scenario at this point. Only thing really going for MCU Peter is crossover shit and the possibility of the Sinister Six. That said, Tom's Peter is perhaps my favorite thus far. I just wish he wasnt bogged down by Tony's bullshit