Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/07/03/henry-cavill-batman-superman-movie-first-look/11310229/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, why would anyone?

No

Nah

Snyder elevated the superhero genre into an art film. Justice League is a glib facsimile dragged through the mud by Jossoy Sweden.

I wish I had missed you, completely

Jo ur dleed?

Ur vvill

Klaszik kinu arararar

Nope.

*cackles*

FPBP

>no brainlet posts in a pro-DC thread
Hmmmm.

>Snyder elevated the superhero genre into an art film

That was Watchmen. BvS and Justice League are both cinematic dreck mandated by WB because they wanted to catch up with Marvel. They should have stuck to an MoS 2.

hey i thought i filtered that image already

I can't miss this movie because it's now a part of me. It and MoS are my two favorite CBMs.

to be honest. a film like this would never get made again. take that as you will.

as much as we miss this

>IDWUZ AN ARTFILM

Watched you last night babay boo

Justice League blows BvS out of the water.
Batman is finally Batman again.

I really want to know why people dislike this movie so much. And don't give me "muh bad acting" and "the story sucks" because neither one of those are true in any capacity. I've watched dozens of negative BvS YouTube reviews, and I disagree with all of them. I really don't understand the hate the movie gets, it baffles me. Can any of you help me understand why it's"bad?"

Because it's shit and you're a moron. You aren't owed anything, retard. This shit ain't welfare.

Gee, thanks.

ZaG SNibBEr MaGE KaBEGINo

/thread

It makes them think and audiences don't want to think when they watch something.

These are a pretty good summary. I don't think BvS is super brilliant like a lot of hard fans want to say, but at least there's thought behind it.

The conflict is predicated on two assholes who fight each other without knowing anything about the other person, and don't talk things through, ever. It's fight first, ask questions never.

But that's not entirely true. Bruce Wayne studies Superman over the course of two years and they even have a few verbal confrontations throughout the movie. And Superman only fights Batman because Luthor forces him into doing it (And Superman tries to explain to Bruce the situation).

>zag zyder is an autist

STAHP MAKIN FUN OF MY ZIG SNADDER

>Bruce Wayne studies Superman over the course of two years
And Bruce's conclusion is to kill Superman, and would've done it if wasn't for, well you know
>a few verbal confrontations
The gist of which is, "Bury it, consider this mercy"
>Superman only fights Batman because Luthor forces him into doing it
Which shows the incompetence of Superman
>And Superman tries to explain to Bruce the situation
Which Bruce doesn't listen to, cos this Bruce is an obstinate asshole

>zag zaddners mages gud referenzes

And as you can see from the responses, it shows these versions of the characters are broken down messes. In fact, that's Bruce's whole arc in the movie, is by the end, he understands Superman. I still don't see the problem with the conflict. Maybe an extra dialogue scene could've helped, but that's all I can think of.

NoOO SToB SamEPOSdinG CrABgiNO idS iN DjaRDGE HEaR yuO EbIL TRoLE

>dez vershuns of da karaktrs r brokin down mezzs.

ZAG SBIBER

The only reason Bruce has an arc is because of a name that's been memed to death. That's bad storytelling.

If there's an extra dialogue scene, why do they still duke it out? The irreconcilable difference they have is Superman's very existence, which Bruce doesn't allow Superman to say, "Hey, I'm all about saving lives and justice too. I grew up on Earth with family and people I care for as well." To which Batman either says, "Fair enough, sorry I wanted to kill you" or "Fuck it, I'm killing you anyway".

Justice League was great you plebs,

It was pretty good

>at least there's thought behind it.
Yeah, a ton of dumb thoughts.

Why use a single "v" instead of the commonly used "vs"?

wen subeman said mada and badman say Y WU SAY DAT dat was kinkography

plobs dont unadatastand

?

plob dededicted

budget constraints

>The director can't say exactly how the relationship between the two superheroes evolves, "but suffice it to say there is a 'v' in between their names" in the movie title, Snyder says. He explains that having the "v" instead of "vs." is a way "to keep it from being a straight 'versus' movie, even in the most subtle way."
usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/07/03/henry-cavill-batman-superman-movie-first-look/11310229/

It's titled like a court case in the legal system. Quite a brilliant move by Snyder actually.

BVS was way more memorable than Justice League and had way better cinematography and lightning (because this is something Snyder is known for and he is great in that), it's one of the most beautiful shot films in recent movie history.

That being said, it's a incoherent mess of stuff happening without any red thread. The whole Mad Max dream, despite looking great, made no sense in the entire story. And yes, the "Martha" sequence is dumb and no, it's not hard to understand.

Justice League, despite looking cheap and ugly, is a "better" film in that regard that it is coherent with a clear structure. BVS is sometimes a literal 10/10 (almost every scene with Batman in it except the whole ending) and sometimes unwatchable boring shitty written crap (Lex Luthor, the whole Daily Mail subplot and the "Hurr! Superman is le evil who made a terrorist attack on our Senators while it doesn't even make sense that he appears and uses a bomb since he is an almost invincible Alien that can destroy cities just with his eyes!"), Justice League is a constant 5-6/10 with barely change in quality which makes it better to watch.

the knightmare is more of bruce justifying his actions, "THIS is what could happen if i dont kill Superman" pretty neccesarry to get into his mind set, understand his motivations. Also it was supposed to tie in with JL pt1 and 2 before WB scrapped them last minute for a stand alone JL because of BvS's backlash, so no time to explore that.

I got that, but why does he dream from Darkseid and why appears Flash in that dream? RLM had a valid point that it would be clever if Flash would appear outside of the dream, but that made no sense that he appears IN the dream.

I don't even think about you.

/thread

that stuff ties into Zach adding bits of ancient epics and greek mythology and stuff, characters having dreams of the future and being visited by godly messengers, which i quite liked. But I understand how they can be confusing and off putting. I assume most of it would have been explained in the planned Justice League movies, but since those were scrapped, we will never know.

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture are a forced meme coming all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to even use based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or losing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you these posters can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies. They themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick stupid, vainly trying to gain a little feel of superiority. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino and capeshit for dc and marvel movies respectivly, they were in majority having the childish behavior of calling capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They can't fathom that their favorite brands failed so they spam in capeshit related threads in attempt to disengage any discution in that category. They will respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thoughs or tell them that taste in movie is not directly related to intellect. All the while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarded by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch anything they hate is dumber than them to feel superior for some (you)s. It is not even subtle that its dkeks cryings..

Fucking this.

D A M N G R E A T A W E S O M E M O V I E

>someone points out theres no brainlet posts on pro-DC threads
>suddenly a bunch of brainlet posts
I does feel good knowing Marvel won the war.

it wasn't even a fight. like a boxer against an autistic handicaped retard

Marvel may have won the war, but the battle isn't over yet.

Do you bleed ?
>ouchie, something's definitly bleeding, ow ow...
>Its dead, bury it

Are there any recent superhero movies that actually look like movies instead of upscaled tv shows?

Man of Steel, Batman v Superman and the first Iron Man movie are the only ones that come to mind

NO! Absolutely fucking no holy fucking shit no! get the FUCK out of here, this entire mess is your fucking fault, you and MoS, never fucking return!

this.

i hate that DC never got the kind of treatment that Marvel got. Fucking ant-man is a house hold name but people will say "who?" to someone like the Atom or Green Lantern or Zatanna. Its not fair.

I LIDERALY GRIED WENN SUBRMAN SAY MARDAAA AN BADMAN SAY NOO Y MARDAAAA

If you're blind to the social commentary, you're an idiot. They brought in a fraud to bring us back a fraud Superman. The hilarious part is all the same old fanboys bought it hook, line, and sinker. Even if WB has to scale back the budgets, I pray they don't abandon this story, because it absolutely proves what real fans have been saying all along. Fanboys can't into anything except escapism and power fantasy where even the downs are ups. They'll throw their worship at heroes who aren't even heroes.

I watched it again recently. It's a bit of a slog had to take a break. I did appreciate it more and I liked an extremely flawed and nihilist batman. Aside from some the shitty CGI, there were some really great visuals. The titular fight should've been longer. Flawed effort. Though still an effort unlike JL.

Flash isn't in the dream, if you look when Bruce actually wakes up the papers are still scattering about. Flash came to visit him and it woke him up, the speedforce knocked him out again briefly.

This. I like the Adam West Batman like everyone else, but Batman is a noir detective that was meant to be nihilistic and flawed, there is a reason why the animated series is one of the most beloved of all time, they captured Batman as a character perfectly.

Someone pointed this out last week. It looks like Barry wasn't alone in that wormhole. It looks like someone's behind him, and there's a real short list of candidates.

I dunno, to me that kind of looks like just smoke, but I know for sure it was a dream and then an awakening.

I rewatched the scene. There's a moment where Barry seems to shrug someone/something off, and you see it move behind him in an arc from left to right. It definitely looks like a person.

why does he just levitate there instead of helping people?

Who first? The "believers" right in front of him or the regular people in the background?

Your town is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Yeah I loved Batman in this. Bummed to see whatever's happening with Affleck and if we'll even get a solo movie.

this. the fucking superhero boom ruined characters like batman. they are better fighting corrupt politicians and mafia bosses and insane criminals not fucking invaders from mars. Same with the suicide squad, they should be doing expendables shit in a 3rd world country with someone like deathstroke as the villain or vandal savage not Black fucking adam. I get Jons told them it was a fucking dumb idea but they're gonna do it anyway.

DC, make a different production house please.