What is happening to artie lange

what is happening to artie lange

Other urls found in this thread:

castbox.fm/channel/id945155?country=us
youtube.com/watch?v=pj8y2Oi1lFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people stopped letting him be a complete asshole to them. As a result, you has no one to turn to anymore.

A beautiful metamorphosis.

>A beautiful metamorphosis.

I'm guessing it has something to do with 35 yrs of hard drugs

he's one of those guys that i'm just so shocked is still living

Nothing, that's what an out of shape 50yo looks like when they wake up in the morning.

You just wait, he will emerge as something amazing.

not for lack of trying on his own part

More importantly, what is happening to jim norton?

he has looked like an aids patient for as long as i can remember

>don't do drugs or alcohol
>still age like a woman
god has punished his adulterous ways

all that poz cum

I'm starting to think a lot of drugs and drug addiction in media is a meme. I look just as shitty as Artie and I've never drank or smoked in my life.

I read recently most drug addicts straighten themselves out after about ten years, too. Like most actors and musicians who are always whinging about their old drug habits they had in their 20s and 30s. While the whole time they kept a successful career going.

I think if you were -really- that badly addicted to drugs you'd just be fucking up all the time and not be able to show up to work every day or go out on stage and do full concerts.

Not to say that drugs don't kill people. They do. Opiods especially, and I've seen lots of meth addicts in my part of the US. And they look way, way worse than Artie looks.

He's dying, and that's okay.

>Dad?!

I guess this is the Compound Media thread. I'm new to all these radio guys. What's the deal with East Side Dave? Apparently he used to be on the Ron and Fez show. Never listened to that, but I do love listening to Bennington's current SiriusXM show.

Artie has enough money to not be living rough

I think dave got fired from sirius for asking for a payrise. And that he set a table at someone's wedding on fire while yelling "LET'S BURN THIS FUCKER TO THE GROUND" over and over

What is this image from?

on the inside he's cooked. insulin, heart rate variability, liver, most of him is decades older than even his face

The Artie and Anthony Show. Gavin McInnes and Carlos Mencia were the guests that day.

>I'm starting to think a lot of drugs and drug addiction in media is a meme.
How? It's not like it's hard to find some regular person popping xanax or adderall every day.

is bobo getting another show?

What's his fucking problem?

Jim and Sam must be anxious all the time.

he looks normal in this picture

I was expecting a Chloe shoop from the thumbnail.

life of embarrassment

is that the man he is "dating"?

artie wishes he had her body

I FUCKED MY LITTLE POODLE, ARIGHT!

nothing awlroight

mr maloonigans is a shnoodle

Kelsey is adorable. No bully.

castbox.fm/channel/id945155?country=us

She looks way younger than Jimmy.

not with makeapp

friar tuckin'

if you don't end up on the streets you aren't really having a problem

Every time somebody made fun of his shitty comedy movie called beerfest his body aged by 10 years

No. This is

Is Crashing a good show? I like Artie on the AA Show, he seems like a good guy.

Mike boccetti?

if aids was a person it would look like Artie

It's full of jews

I personally don't care for it. Not really funny. Don't like the main character. I get that it's supposed to be a dramedy or whatever but I would appreciate a bit more laughs

Is Rick Shapiro a little retarded?

I don't like Pete Holmes, but I do like Artie so I might give it a shot anyway.

pretty sure ant is blowing a tranny right now too

the East Side Dave Show is very good, but The Davey Mac Sports Program, which had Pepper Hicks, is the greatest thing the O&A universe ever created.

ESD is really funny, but I think Pepper might be the most underrated radio host ever. High Society Radio is terrific.

he wants to die but he cant life wont let him...

>iktf

I never really understood going off the rails until now. I'm a 24 year old neet and I'm starting to crack badly. things that used to mean something now mean nothing at all. i've spent the past 3 days thinking about nothing but killing myself

just the other day they said they are the #2 show on sirius, right behind Howard

I think they are doing ok

That's good. I do enjoy their show.

>listening to anything O&A related past 2011
>listening to satellite radio/ subscription podcasts

He's aged fantastically for 50 fucking years old

need something to fill that void

Bennington is a comfy show. I like listening to it at work. The music stations on SiriusXM are really good too.

>I read recently most drug addicts straighten themselves out after about ten years, too
I gotta think it's less than that.

I've known a LOT of addicts in my day, heard some amazing stories, and at some point you always find out they were on the shit for like 6 months to a couple of years. Of course the people I'm describing lived a totally addict lifestyle, I guess you're probably referring more to like a pill addict who is still functional and goes to work most days.

Whoa, figured he died from parkinsons ages ago.

He's off but not retarded.

Honestly my favorite show ever is 4/11/11. Ron Bennington, Jimmy, Jay shoot the shit and get into some uncomfortable shit with Paul Reiser. Louis CK and Ricky come in later. It's fucking amazing. I know people hate Jay but he had me laughing so hard doing stupid Eddie Vedder shit and mixing Reservoir Dogs with various people.

Why is judd apatow even working with someone like artie

his face is fucked because he accidentally snorted glass shards

Pity

Was this guy ever funny?

>this isn't photoshopped

wait till u see the look on the-- oh no no

OH UH UH UH NO NO NO hahahahahahaahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHUAAUHAHAUAHAUAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAIAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAH

yes but not on purpose

>people listen to old radio broadcasts like they're sitcom reruns
Are you shiggy diggy kidding me?

He had a gig on stern for like 10 years and he's pretty funny on the aa show

howard stern went out of fashion

he's a good storyteller so he was funny as a talk guest

get a load of this fuck

why is radio so fucking depressing

He's deluded himself that he's in a relationship with a foreign, 18 year old trap with a massive dick and the hiv

I listen to old loveline episodes with dr drew and adam carolla all the time
that was a great fucking show

Joe Buck is getting his revenge for ruining his show.

Don't fuck with one of the media's golden boys.

never head of him

youtube.com/watch?v=pj8y2Oi1lFk

grandpa munster has let himself go

I just listen to Richard Blade serve up new wave hits.