Anyone else think this is femenist garbage?

Whats feminist about it?
Mama Smurf?

I wouldn't say I'm hyped to see it but it is looking like it's going to be a two hour "boys vs girls" episode.

how do smurfs reproduce anyway?

I think it's a lazy cashgrab, they didn't even care enough to make them talk Smurf.

A stork delivers them from time to time.

Nuke Mississippi and impeach Trump

Whats wrong with missipi

There's one (1) scene about a kick in the crotch and since channers have took the Sup Forums pill en masse,any joke at the expense of boys is #LE FEMINIST TUMBLR AGENDA111111

I don't know enough about it to know whether it's feminist, but it will certainly be garbage.

You'll still be affected by the fallout

It's just a shitty Smurf movie, OP. Fucking Christ,

As much as I think the assaulter was an idiot there was a bit of satisfaction seeing him get punched. How come more people don't punch tumblrinas on camera?

Well played

To be honest, ever since I was a kid, I expected something like this to happen. I mean, as far as remember, Smurfs can live almost as much as gnomes (young Smurfs have 100 years, while Papa Smurf is 542 years). But no matter how long they live, sooner or later, nature calls you.

So, being Smurfette the only female in the village, how would the Smurfs continue to exist if there weren't enough females to continue the next generations?

Once in a blue moon, literally.

Bro, what is NOT feminist thrash nowadays? The problem isn't the feminism, os the pandering.

The plot hook is there's a secret village full of female smurfs who are better and smarter than the real smurfs.

So yes

Sup Forums won't care cause waifus. they'll just be thinking with their dicks

>feminist thrash
Fuck yea