Secret Empire Top Secret Villain Variant Revealed

Slott will never leave Spiderman or Marvel.

Compared to the Hydra hero variants, the villain variants are lame.

This is cool and a good idea, my problem with events is that they're usually very arbitrary for the majority of heroes and have no personal investment for the most part.

But this gives Spidey something to handle during the event. I just wonder what's going to happen to Ock after this part since he isn't going to stay Hydra forever. Hell, probably not even the whole event. I hope Slott puts the character away for a while though, god damn

Anyone who couldn't figure this out is a fucking idiot.

Ock is gonna get fat

I hope he tries to blame it on Peter.

Uh.....is this Otto? In Spider-Man's body? I stopped reading SM after Superior ended.

Young clone body. Hybrid Parker/Octavius DNA so it has spider-powers but Otto's the "dominant" DNA.

Clone Conspiracy sucked.

For fuck sake Slott.
Otto is his fetish.

So this pretty much means that the Magneto variant confirms that Erik's going Team Hydra

And paired with the rumor of The Allies rewriting WW2, I wonder if Nick's thought about what he's implying here

Surely you post in jest

>People, we need a hydra villain for the event
>Hey, you know who has tentacles?
>DOC OCK
>GENIUS, PRINT IT!

Be honest: Does literally ANYONE care about Otto these days?

Otto is pretty much the only part of Spider-man franchise besides Kaine that I actually give a fuck about anymore.

>And paired with the rumor of The Allies rewriting WW2

I suspect that part is Kobik creating a reality loop to keep the timeline stable.

Fucking hell, do I hate Slott.

This sounds...good. I mean, how else do you expect Otto, a normal, average chubby old man to go toe-to-toe against a super powered young lad?

He finally even the playing field.

Still, the idea that Erik was always meant to be Hydra and that the Allies rewrote history so that the Holocaust still happened (or happened in the first place) is kind of fucked up

Can someone catch me up on the clone conspiracy. I dropped the story after it became full on retard.

I'm making a prediction, I'm call it right now. Slott is going to have Ock turn on hydra and become an anti-hero and out shine Spider-Man in saving the day. Screen cap this, you know it's going to happen.

I don't necessarily think this is where he Spencer is going with Magneto. It is possible, yes, but consider the other villains on those variants.

>Madame Hydra: Retconned into existence by Kobik
> Zola: Recruited by Madame Hydra with the promise of 'discovery'/SCIENCE
>SpOck: teams up with them not because he gives a fuck about Hydra or its ideals but because both Hydra and him want to destroy Peter's company. It's an alliance of convenience
>Baron Zemo: latches onto Steve because he is at such a low-point and there is already arguably foreshadowing for him to betray Steve/Hydra
>Black-Ant and Taskmaster: Forced into service by Madame Hydra. Spencer has been hinting on twitter that she is underestimating them and that they'll betray her

I think the likelihood is way higher that Erik is playing his own game with Steve than that he'll be portrayed as being meant to be Hydra.

In Slott's hands it just reeks of upping his fetish like said
He genuinely put more character development into Otto than Peter for the last 4 years, and even then he reversed most of Otto's with Spider-Verse.

No, Slott's not writing this, so it has a chance to turn out good.

slott doesnt know the difference between a clone and a reincarnation and so neither does anyone else

theres a clone plague that makes zombies

gwen stacy is alive again maybe or its just gwenpoole pretending i honestly forget and thank god

doc ock is now a spiderman clone

>doc ock is now a spiderman clone
Wait, Otto still have Peter's face?

It's a Peter clone spliced with Ock's DNA, so no. He looks similar to him but not the same.

>Peter clone spliced with Ock's DNA
for fucks sake

He. He made himself his and Peter's child?

I feel like he's surpassed Norman in creepy obsession by this point.

I doubt Otto sees it that way. In his mind I think it's a matter of having the advantages of Peter's superhuman strength, agility, etc, but superimposing upon it those traits which Otto sees as uniquely his own.

I mean technically you're sort of correct but I think that psychologically Otto sees it more as producing an Otto Octavius body which lacks the shortcomings passed on to him by his hateful and/or useless parents.

Are you really surprised? Because I am not. The mysterious gauntlets already pointed it to "Superior" direction. And considering Otto stole the clone's boby, it was clearly the key.

Otto might try to blame something on Peter, but he will fail because, this time, they are bothin different bodies. Personally, I believe Spider-Man will find unexpected help on all the villains that "Superior" abused and now they want payback, like Black Cat or the "Superior 6".

>The mysterious gauntlets

God how I want them to be thematically appropriate "ink shooters."

So does Otto have all of Peter's powers?

It seems so, only Otto names his Spider Sense as "Octopus Sense". (For Pete's Sake!!). But since he mixed his own DNA with Peter's DNA, something tells me that the spider-powers of this "Proto-Clone" could suffer some kind of "mutation" or something.

I thought he hated Spider Sense and deliberately tried to nerf it.

nah the gwen stacy clone dissolved along with her dad.

then who is gwenpool?

>gwen stacy clone dissolved along with her dad
What the fuck happened in Clone Conspiracy

gwen from a different reality

Ben Reilly triggered a self destruct thing that caused the clones to break down and a virus to be released.

So it was basically "What the fuck was the point": The arc?

Ben and Kaine and Doc Ock (in a half Otto half Peter body) are back. The fallout from the conspiracy will likely bankrupt Peter back to freelance photography.

Unrelated girl named Gwen Poole from "our" reality.

That would be awesome

Fuck yeah.

I wonder if Peter ever wishes he could trade rogues galleries with someone else.

I could see that happening.

Gwenpool is a girl called Gwen Poole not an alternative Gwen Stacy

> #
>Gwenpool is a Gwen called Gwen not an alternative Gwen

>octopus sense

wtf i love spock now???