Why don't blacks create a fantasy epic

but they always want to be in ones created by whites ?

Like how whites are always in anime adaptations?

lesser people always chase the best

>why don't blacks create a profitable corporation but they always wanted to get hired by one
>why don't blacks create a prosperous country but they always want to stay in a western country

etc

Blacks dont have creativity.

Except in music

BBC OBAMA

Except white anime fans don't like that anyway.

My favorite black creative genius is Usher. All his song lyrics are like timeless poetry

>yeah, yeah yeah!
>yeah, yeah, yeah!
>yeah, yeah, yeah!

Billy Shakespeare is literally spinning in his grave with envy

Because nobody cares about original ideas or content anymore, just whatever bait or attention grabbing article you can spam on Sup Forums

case in point; the video game that came out recently that was made and financed entirely in Africa that released almost unannounced, because it wasnt controversial

You're right but even this it's kinda tribal thing. Cinematography or story writing isnt.

what game?

music

fantasy epic

???

What game?

not anymore, rap/hip-hop/r'n'b is cancer

It's like how your little brother never wanted to play SMB3, unless you had *just* started a single player game. They really just want to be included in general. Let them join, user.

Because of black identity politics

Be honest Sup Forums, if there was an epic all-black high fantasy movie based on African mythology, would you watch it?

That would be hype as shit, they've been around a while i'm sure they have some crazy stories worth adapting

Remember that retarded kid in kindergarten that always begged to be let into the sandbox with the others until the kindergarten staff forced his peers to accept him into the group which ruined the whole thing in the process? Niggers are pretty much like that in relations to other races, and liberals/the media act as the kindergarten staff for them

If my boy anasi is in that shit, I'm there day one.

>black
>create

I would like to see something about Ethiopia maybe. Most ancient home of Christendom, only African country to avoid getting colonized. Survived in a land surrounded on all sides by Muslims.

Could be a good crusader film.

Not gonna lie, the first time this was posted I was in tears

only if the bad guy is some spooky voodoo witch doctor with a drug-tripped villain song

Soooo.... Dr. Facillier?

Yes. Epic of Sundiata, let's do it.

If it became politicized or if its marketing focused on the all-black cast I'd be pretty annoyed though.

Surprise, Google Who Fears death

>there will never be a nation of islam mythology film

>tfw no Yakub kino

what is funny is that blacks have built them selves up to be the pinnacle of mean thuggin baddasses that when they try to do anything serious they aren't taken serious because it looks like they are pretending to be civilized or "white"

you mean persian?

>Black movie
>Black director
>Black actors
>It's about gang culture
>it's a comedy about living in the bronx
They literally make their own memes

Isn't NK Jemison getting an adaptation of her books?

muslims don't like art, user. Mohammedkino will never be a thing like Jesuskino.

>sampling
>stealing prior music to make music
please. not since the 70s have black had any creativity in music

I'm talking about shit like that giant head nigger that made white people

Black folks sample music from more talented creators, chop it up and grunt over it to tell tall tales about their masculinity and wealth. They somehow think they've got a place in Kung Fu movie culture- is there a modern art form in which blacks have legitimately made a mark?

Yes. African mythology is heavily underused.

The only fantasy literature Africans have that would reach a large number of people in developed nations are tales from the 1001 Arabian Nights, and whatever shit we could drag up from North African antiquity.

Obviously, there are thousands of African tribal societies and cultural myths, but there isn't a damn thing from one of those cultures that would appeal to the consumer horde.

Cant faceapp technology be used on an entire Film? That way we can literally have a LoTR for nogs.

Only if at least some characters were proud white and asian warriors.

>They somehow think they've got a place in Kung Fu movie culture-

Wait, what? When and why did that happen? Because they like Street Fighter? Because of Chris Tucker?

yes, but in a movie that's actually good

you could even put keith david in blackface for the role

Why this board is sooo fucking racist?

Why Pol dont stay in Pol?

Fantasy is usually based in a groups ancient culture/civiliztions and myths.

African Americans literally have none of that, and Africans don't have much of that.

Because whites are paying for that shit.

Then Chase asians then white nigga

It's not the 1960's anymore user.

There is no interesting African mythology. They don't have any culture.

BUT...Sure. If it's a good movie, it's a good movie.

Is it White people making the anime?

Yes, I will unironically watch Black Panther. It's also why I liked Luke Cage

Only anime adaptions that are created by white people for a western audience. Most japanese live action anime adaptions have a 100% japanese cast. Even ones like Attack on Titan or FMA which canonically have a mostly white cast of characters.

Probably not
t. realest cunt in the room

Black africans have enough history and culture to turn them into movies, but I don't think any subsaharan state is yet wealthy or developed enough to sustain a professional and commercial film industry.

It's because they grew up watching kungfu movies, they all think they're Wesley Snipes

They don't though. Well, I mean, you can theoretically turn anything into a good story/movie...but they don't have the depth of history and mythology that Europeans and East Asians and A-rabs have.

I loved that movie and the other on China too

Why doesn't reddit stay in reddit?

What's racist about this thread?

Kys
T. No-white user

Why is your race important to the comment?

afrofuturism kino coming through white boi

Bc some white cuck liberal soyboy will call me nazi if I do not make it clear

nah this is bullshit, anyway I wonder if Afro-Americans knows Kirikou, an animated French fantasy movies set in Sub-saharan Africa. That movie was pure kino

Blacks are the unevolved members of our species who didn't have the I.Q's or intellectual curiosity to migrate and explore. They should have been exterminated hundreds of years ago and the world would be a better place.

Being a nazi isn't a white-only thing you know

>soyboy
>trying so hard to make exercising and eating healthy sound bad

Just exercise, obeseboy.

>they don't have the depth
That comes from writing and directing, not the source material. You underestimate the importance of filmmaking and forget that historical accounts and myths themselves are full of fantasy and embellishment, if you need more content you make shit up. Anyway, the real problem here is that african myths and stories weren't written down, so they're mostly lost now.

Yes, gas the kikes
I'm a big guy, soyboi

Nogs cannot create.

*ripped off sample playing on a loop
AY YO AYO, MUH DICK YO, MUH BIG SCREEN TV, ALL THE HO'S WANT MUH DICK, I'MA KILL DIS NIGGA, BITCH ASS NIGGA, MUH 20 INCH RIMS, LOOK AT ALL DIS PAPER YO, I'M THE GREATEST TO EVA LIVE YO, I'M SO SUCCESFUL BECAUSE OF MY MATERIAL THINGS YO, DON;T FORGET ABOUT ALL DEZ HO'S ON MUH DICK YO

This. There's a lawyer from the Iglesia ni Cristo (literally means Church of Christ, it's a Philippine cult) who has a giant picture of Hitler behind his chair in his office and he proudly pointed it out during an interview on TV.

Nigs can be creative, admit it.

Yakub?

Da ting goes skkrrrt
pa pa pa kaka
skibibi kaka
and a purro durro dum
skiaaa tung tung tung tung kung kung
pum pum
Ja.
yu donno

that's actually kind of cool

Black Panther and Luke Cage are an American thing though.

This app was so insanely exploitable and fucking progressive whining SJW cunts and their nigger pets ruined it for everyone in the span of a day.

It'd be so new that I'd be all for it. Just like I'm all for any movie about the Congolese wars because of how interesting that era is.

reminder that behind the scenes it's literally all white guys and jews producing all the "sick beats" you hear in rap and pop music.

What about when they free-style then?

>music entirely about lyrics
>and my one off example matters
woah.. so this... is the power... of the racist.

>I'm a big guy
yes, you are big and round, lardboy

Do they even have interesting mythology?

Dr Dre has been the producer of countless top chart singles for 2 decades and without a doubt is the most famous rap/hip hop producer.

Thank god you're here to defend hip hop, user.

>around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world
Its not creative because my feelings say so.

WAR READY
WAAAAAAAAAAAAR READY

Why did you start your thread with a straw man?

>playing other people's music while your friend grunts over the top of it

So this is the power of hip hop

What a majestic culture.

Fuck yes I would watch that.

>Blacks don't have any culture

>>Sup Forums

T b h the only fantasy that can match lord of the rings is mahabharat

But normies wouldn't understand it

Good taste user

it's like a Herzog film