What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Is he high above the earth? How high, do you think? At about 8,000 metres (26,000 feet) it's nearly impossible to breath, AND the temperature would be far below zero degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit). Did he cast a spell that would provide some measure of "nature resistance", so to speak? Does it drain mana? I don't even know, do they use "mana" in these movies, or some kind of power conduit? Do they have to recharge themselves?

cuaron is a hack

The ending that inspired the numale-open-mouth trend.

"No!"

Even when I was a kid I found this shot really off

Someone post that Voldemort shot in Order of the Phoenix.

isn't the theory that he gets attacked by a dementor in this shot? when it's sucks you in it has the similar effect.

Walked out at this scene honestly disgusted

A profound and often misinterpreted ending shot, in which Radcliffe is seen trying to escape at high velocity, but to no avail, the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesuf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itufs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
No!
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Maybe it was the opposite of the dementor's sucking away Harry's happiness? Instead of being sucked away he is flying towards a new adventure. I don't know, best I can think of.

lol I literally shut the movie off after this. Fucking pathetic

the movie ended here you fucking retard

>taking the bait

Yeah I know

that's probably why he shut it off

>you fucking retard
What did he mean by this?

i want a dementor to suck happiness out of my dick

Enjoy your first day on Sup Forums, newfriend !

omg it's a cute newling. :3

That actually was the last shot they took for that movie, they sat Radcliffe on a cart on rails that was moved towards the camera very fast.
When they did their first take the breaks didn´t work and Radcliffe smashed against the camera, breaking his nose on three different spots, and so they couldn´t do a reshoot.
The expression on his face is the genuine panic just before the impact on the camera.

he's like at a 1000 meters max

you inspired the "cock goes where" open mouth trend

underrated

haha what if the dementor had a huge cock to fuck young wizards with that would be funny haha

Makes me laugh every time

Someone who posts this shitpile of a chart should not be handing out criticism on writting, although Rowling is overrated as fuck.

DEH

>opening your mouth is a nu-male thing now

Cant wait for the day where all of you idiots die because you brand breathing the new trendy soyboy thing.

his head looks shopped

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though

No!

Have you ever seen a masculine man make a face like this?

>No!

everytime

>Someone who posts this shitpile of a chart should not be handing out criticism on writting
"No!"

Tell me how stale pasta tastes.

Puberty, angst, sexuality, depression and confusion runs though the themes of this film from the off. You can tell from the first scene which is obviously a metaphor for Harry discovering masturbation. The ending scene is quite obviously a release of anxiety that builds throughout the film into pure joy. The fact that Harry is flying away from all of his friends is a metaphor of self discovery and independence. Probably the best direction of all the Harry Potter films.

Why didn't Voldemort just conjure a new nose?

This ending shot really speaks to its target audience.

Why the fuck are they doing this?

>mfw this is suddenly a numale expression thread

They're opening every orifice as wide as possible as an instinctual demonstration of submission

Kek

He's about 2500-3000m above the surface, which in mid-Scotland would be ~3500-4000m above sea level.

t. 1500 hours in war thunder, going by the size of the castle

*3000-3500m above sea level

that's literally what it is

this ending is pure kino

although actually you know what? I can't remember it ending on a freeze frame at all.
I need to rewatch these fucking movies man.

do you have an me 262

Keep posting this number male face I can't stop laughing

Don't know what's so funny about a bunch of guys smiling in a natural, casual way

I've run some tests and my analysis concludes the guy was projecting, and is in fact the retard.

that's fucking hilarious

I actually stopped wearing glasses and switched to contacts because of people like this. As a white guy with a beard, I didn't want to be associated with them.

Would fuck the twink on the left though tbdesu

its definitely some kind of primal signal of submission or something, it really inspires disgust on a deep level

i look like them and don't give a single fuck just don't open fucking mouth like gay faggot

The glasses aren't the problem, neither is being white. Just don't be a caricature of the typical frail, weak, unintelligent beta bitch boy archetype.

>tea and noms

put the quotes around the No! fag

his expression reminds of those two severely deformed sisters that got photographed in lobster suits and shit

Yeah, got pretty much everything in the german tree except the bomber line and the narwahl

Fuck you for ruining this copypasta

Impressive

I wonder what his smegma would smell like haha

>No! is not greentexted
Ruined pasta

This is retarded even by Youtube comment standards. Congratulations.

The "No!" is never greentexted. It's always in quotation marks in response to a greentext.

Does all the people who play videogame looks like that?

Why is everyone complaining about the No! But the biggest travesty is that he left out the word “Seriously”

My fucking sides I want this to be true

I was skeptical of this meme at first - but the evidence is undeniably mounting

yes

Jesus fucking Christ

Very nice

>The mutt meme is real

Beautiful quints. witnessed.

I'm so glad this became a meme, I remember bursting out laughing in the theater.

>with a beard
>didn't want to be associated with them
>with a beard
>beard
>beard

SOY
O
Y

BOY
O
Y

THERE’S A HOLE IN YOUR LEFT WING

the real newfags here

>"Do you guys wanna know how to make a thumbnail in the year 2016? Just make sure you have an extremely fucked, unrelatable psycho face on, and hold up some shit to the camera, and look like you're about to suck a dick."

Throughout the film he is having his happiness suck from him by the dementors using the same visual. By doing the same but in a positive way, it visually indicates that he is over come those difficulties.

GRAMERCY!

Noses are for glasses-wearing soyboys.

Holy crap !

>those dead eyes

>tfw once you start noticing this BS Facebook becomes unusable

Why did they cast such a repulsive, 40 year old looking creep to play Harry? He can't act for shit. I know he's Irish-Jewish, two of the most whinging victim groups on Earth, but that can't be the only reason.

seen worse

You make this face for selfies don't you? They're not breathing, they're deliberately pulling retarded faces as if it was kawaiiiii desu neeee.

>Wearing contacts
>Not a numale

There is no quotes around No!

Thread is oiterally ruined. Mods please delete this thread.