Scenes that make you cry like a little bitch

Scenes that make you cry like a little bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTA5WPzPqQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FiyVUPuvxU
youtube.com/watch?v=uelNHERQic4&index=13&list=PLLr4lg5SnMBZ6Ouj0PM3rWtoOi9tkRffu
youtu.be/NRUBe2RTq74
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
youtube.com/watch?v=p9FdKBVpkec
youtube.com/watch?v=NJF70sHMFN8
youtube.com/watch?v=j3q-XEl6Y34
youtube.com/watch?v=bEOB9V8PwYo
youtu.be/4uV22bzuTEk
youtu.be/k6C8SX0mWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgO_sCXrK4s
youtube.com/watch?v=ptNdU8x2YfQ
youtu.be/WbW8GgAWKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=KtiowtWMHxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Teca5GzCaRk
youtube.com/watch?v=P1av6Vy-Iko
youtube.com/watch?v=48hS20iPDUc
youtube.com/watch?v=2_MIrzUc6-g
youtube.com/watch?v=FkFB8f8bzbY
youtube.com/watch?v=vA4WrejvOHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ending death scene in Big Fish

B-but hobbits don't go to valinor,
only Frodo and Sam do, and that's because they were ring bearers.

>Dying's not so bad
>I guess for a dude who comes back from it dick

ending of days of future past

Origins was worse
>muh legs
McAvoy cries, I cry

Reading the books right now and have teared up a dozen times already.
some characters have insane monologues and some descriptions just make me tear up.
Like the description of galadriel looking at the fellowship as their boats float away on the river.
Same with the lady of the lake description(tom bomadil's woman).
There are some other amazing monologues like of theoden and the ents...Its crazy, the movies do not do the books justice at all..
In fact the second and third movies are nearly unwatachable after you read the books.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FiyVUPuvxU

I suggest this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uelNHERQic4&index=13&list=PLLr4lg5SnMBZ6Ouj0PM3rWtoOi9tkRffu
Best LOTR experience.
Great narration, movies music, great voice acting....
Just get some headphones, curl up in bed or on the couch with a glass of tea and enjoy severla days of living in middle earth.

"Where is the horse and the rider?
Where is the horn that was blowing?
They have passed like rain on the mountains,
like wind in the meadow.
The days have gone down in the West,
behind the hills... into Shadow.

On the green bank near to the very point of the Tongue the Lady Galadriel stood alone and silent. As they passed her they turned and their eyes watched her slowly floating away from them. For so it seemed to them: Lórien was slipping backward, like a bright ship masted with enchanted trees, sailing on to forgotten shores, while they sat helpless upon the margin of the grey and leafless world.

Even as they gazed, the Silverlode passed out into the currents of the Great River, and their boats turned and began to speed southwards. Soon the white form of the Lady was small and distant. She shone like a window of glass upon a far hill in the westering sun, or as a remote lake seen from a mountain: a crystal fallen in the lap of the land. Then it seemed to Frodo that she lifted her arms in a final farewell, and far but piercing-clear on the following wind came the sound of her voice singing. But now she sang in the ancient tongue of the Elves beyond the Sea, and he did not understand the words: fair was the music, but it did not comfort him.

>dont include tons of emotional and awesome scenes.
>invent and add in a retarded scene of legolas skateboarding on a shield down some stairs.
Why was Jackson a fucking morons?

youtu.be/NRUBe2RTq74

How did it come to this?

I much prefer Rob Inglis

>talking about something Pippin will never ever get to see

Gandalf is a cheeky little cunt.

>my mother was an angel
>I must be such a disappointment to her

this

and even more than that, the scene where he's walking down to the river and ALL of the old friends from his stories are there. Especially the soldiers. I cri then.

If Id a known this was gonna be the last time bubba and I was gonna talk, I would of thought of something better to say
Bubba was gonna be a shrimpin boat captain, but instead he died right there on that river bed in Vietnam
and thats all I got to say about that

fuck me yes

I was JUST watching this scene on youtube before I saw this thread
>Every villager able to wield a SOARED has been sent to the armory
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

"it's been a long day without you my friend, and i'll tell you all about it when i see you again"

BROOKS WAS HERE

I would say that instead of this, the real manly tears are dropped when Andy crawls through the sewer and tears his shirt off in the reain, and then in the end when they hug

Desu, the extended edition scene is pretty fucking comfy and tear jerking

youtube.com/watch?v=p9FdKBVpkec

SO WAS RED

No one in this thread will top this. The book was even more harrowing. A River Runs Through It - end scene
youtube.com/watch?v=NJF70sHMFN8

Catch-22 ending gets me, but in a way that isn't upsetting, but uplifting.
youtube.com/watch?v=j3q-XEl6Y34

I sometimes jerk a manly tear at the ending of RUSH
For some reason, the real pictures of Hunt and Lauda get me, and when there's Lauda just by himself, staring sadly, that's when.

>tfw still close friends with a few of my friends that I've had since I was 12, younger than that even

Happy about this, but hoooo boy am I in for some harsh emotions when my childhood friends start dying. Well on our way to two decades of friendship, and I'm way too aware that I'll never form the same bonds with people again.

I've seen an user post an webm here of a polar bear coming towards a baby seal, I think it was from Planet Earth, but I'm not sure. Post it again, faggot.

"Of course, now I am too old to be much of a fisherman, and now of course I usually fish the big waters alone, although some friends think I shouldn’t. Like many fly fishermen in western Montana where the summer days are almost Arctic in length, I often do not start fishing until the cool of the evening. Then in the Arctic half-light of the canyon, all existence fades to a being with my soul and memories and the sounds of the Big Blackfoot River and a four-count rhythm and the hope that a fish will rise.
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world’s great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
I am haunted by waters."

Sure are a lot of threads lately about grown men crying...

Sure is a lot of words in that post when you could have just said "I'm an autist"

Wow, "you're autistic" Incredible.

The truth often is incredible

My brother from another mother

You doubled down. Might as well, I guess.

I had to pause the movie for ten minutes and just cry. That scene really fucked me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEOB9V8PwYo

It always has the same effect even though i know what's coming

Obligatory. You know the scene, or at least you should. It gets me every time, even if I've seen it a dozen times.
youtu.be/4uV22bzuTEk

>I AM NOT AN ANIMAL I AM A HUMAN BEING

>tfw of my childhood friends one is dead, one is a neet alcoholic and the other is doing alright but we havent talked in years

I dont know whats worse, the fact that it happened this way or how little it bothered me

Oh please. Spielberg is that last director that should have filmed a movie about the halacaust.
He literally managed to make a fairytale out of a genocide.

the ending fucked me up hard as a kid
>she lived a full life, and died without ever talking to him again
>he's immortal and cant even off himself to see her again
what a personal hell

Rminds me a bit of Highlander. "Most people are afraid of dying.....you're afraid of living."

>sam
you mean bilbo you dweeb

>not the scene where he asks if his son is smart.

>this thread

youtu.be/k6C8SX0mWP0

That got me too desu. Christ. Especially when he's talking to his Dad

Sam does go to Valinor at the end of his life. Read the books.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgO_sCXrK4s
This movie wrecked me emotionally

I watched that after the first time I got cancer, didn't move me as much as I thought but it was pretty good nonetheless

>Frodo : I can't do this, Sam.
>Sam : I know.
>It's all wrong
>By rights we shouldn't even be here.
>But we are.
>It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo.
>The ones that really mattered.
>Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end.
>Because how could the end be happy.
>How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened.
>But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow.
>Even darkness must pass.
>A new day will come.
>And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
>Those were the stories that stayed with you.
>That meant something.
>Even if you were too small to understand why.
>But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
>I know now.
>Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t.
>Because they were holding on to something.
>Frodo : What are we holding on to, Sam?
>Sam : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo.
>And it’s worth fighting for.

A lot of Manchester By The Sea had me bawling. I did see a screening at 10am on a Sunday morning with a steaming hangover so I don't think that helped. I literally sobbed at the hospital and again when tried to grab the gun then again when he sees Michelle Williams out

I moved abroad 10 years ago, hadn't seen my friends of elementary in quite a while by then.

I recently visited my homeland for the first time, one of my friends is also a pothead NEET, other got married and had a kid right after high school and it's still living in the same shitty area we grew in, other of them who was the nicest of the bunch actually became a neonazi for a while, I don't know where he is now.

And then there was another one who's doing alright, recently got an official qualification to work as a therapeutic massagist.

Time doesn't forgive...

right in the feels

We are in the midst of the great culling where most of society will simply die off and not procreate. Civility is breaking down and in its stead comes aggression power struggles and inhumanity. Those that are too gentle for it are already neeting it out and will not bare children.

Don't worry, Consuela and her 98 anchor babies will pick up the slack while demanding amnesty and gibs

The ending is so touching. I cry like a girl everytime.

Yeah, and Bilbo of course, but so does Sam, after a while

I cry everytime, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ptNdU8x2YfQ

Imagine thinking and talking like this.

the scene in pic related had me bawling

>i saw white sand and shit

Okay, and?

“I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”

The whole Mitty and Nanachi story was heartbreaking.

youtu.be/WbW8GgAWKi8
Dont go mommy...

Hopefully we get more of this

Everytime.
I used to watch this with my dad. We used to joke about how frodo n sam are gay for each other.
My dad passed from cancer 7 yrs ago. I was there when he was going through shit. Only then i understood what sam meant.
Now i cry everytime i watch this scene.

Imagine being so retarded you can't even reconcile the reality of your nation's future on an anonymous basket weaving forum.

Well, in the hobbit's defense, the Elves are jealous of those that die, since the dead get to be closer to Eru and experience something the Elves don't. So perhaps it's better than Valinor could ever be.

Toss up between ending of Tenenbaums or Life Aquatic, but Royal takes it:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtiowtWMHxI

JAAAAKOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAA

You sound like someone who might enjoy the cinematic universe of wes anderson.

I get teary at the leopard shark reveal. Not because it's emotional, though it is, it's just so fucking kino I can't stand it

youtube.com/watch?v=Teca5GzCaRk

What made me sad was Gandalf's description of death in the movies is the description of Valinor in the books, hinting that the elves are all committing ritual suicide.

Same, the music is beautiful in that part too

youtube.com/watch?v=P1av6Vy-Iko

Is kev /ourguy/ ??

>tfw moved to bumfuck nowhere when i was 12 and never had friends again

youtube.com/watch?v=48hS20iPDUc
and
youtube.com/watch?v=2_MIrzUc6-g

No YouTube links, but the ending scenes in Once got me hard

youtube.com/watch?v=FkFB8f8bzbY

What kind of sadist puts this in a kids movie?

This shit had me traumatised as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=vA4WrejvOHo

first time i saw this movie it freaked me out, now i cry watching it

Christ. I wish I had half the understanding and fluency in language that Tolkien did.