"I like Nolan movies, but Dunkirk sucked"

"I like Nolan movies, but Dunkirk sucked"

Congratulations, you exposed yourself as a pleb.

Screencap this. This is the movie that is going to get Nolan his Best Director Oscar just like Alfonso Cuaron won for Gravity. I mean, i can practically see it from here the moment Nolan wins his Oscar and plebs arguing "Hurr durr, he should've won for The Dark Knight or Interstellar".

It was boring.

0/10
try again tho

I can see the movie getting a lot of the technical Oscars (and it'll have to fight Baby Driver for those), but Best Picture and Best Director is unlikely at best

What other directors are the frontrunners?

NOLN SHOOD DIRECT SOOPAHERO MOOVEE

It's time to ban the retard-wojack spam. This low effort garbage has no place on blue boards, and is created with the sole intention of angering other readers.

They are all shit movies you pleb, not just TDK and Interstellar. Dunkirk's circular editing bullshit hurt the little bit of emotion the story managed to conjure up, which was a lot of emotion for a Nolan turd, and the movie failed to portray the true scale of the operation. It was better than TDKR, but almost anything is.

Just another mediocre film from a mediocre director.

Getting this assblasted over a meme

based capekino watcher friend

>like shit in the sewer

upboat

I NO LIKE THIS MEEM IT MAKES ME LOOK DUMM
I AM NOT DURRFF

he did

nice pasta

I don't give a shit about capeshit or anything to do with this thread, but this meme is still completely retarded and revolves around two simple things.
>taking something somebody said and writing it in a retarded fashion
>take wojak and draw him in a retarded fashion
If you boil it all down, it's just "your opinion is bad lol" wrapped up in layers of a shitty meme designed to defend shitty observations.

>Dunkirk is good
>because Nolan will probably win an Oscar for it
>
>Oscar
>good
>i can practically see it from here the moment Nolan wins his Oscar
>Screencap this
>This is the movie
>Best director
>good because of Oscar

the samctitty of muh wightsabur and gabes mus be protected

>star wars reaction image
>hates low effort memes
>pretends not to like capeshit while feeling buttblasted by memers

oooooh boy, smells like a redditor to me.
Keep up the good work folks.

I dislike Nolan "films" and always did
Explain the aspect ratio without the word hack
You can't

>He is against Sheevposting
>likes low effort memes
>Criticizing the worst meme of the year makes you "buttblasted" or a lover of capeshit
So we've gotten to the point where such a vague context can give you the ability to guess my preferences? Nice.

>It's time to ban the retard-wojack spam. This low effort garbage has no place on blue boards, and is created with the sole intention of angering other readers.

desu Dunkirk is probably Nolan's most outstanding film.

B R A V O N O L A N