Dunkirk.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

>Dunkirk.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

Let's continue our discussion of the leak of this overrated movie.

Remux fucking when

>inb4 Sup Forums's basement dwelling neckbeards inevitably come with their empty meaningless overly general "boring and nothing happens" brainless statements who just saw the film on an atrocious compresses artefact filled torrent encode on their 13 inch Toshiba laptop with one earbud on while simultaneously shitposting on Sup Forums

*Playing at 1.2x speed

cant wait to dissect it, along with every other Nolan film and webm hilarious extras

kys pleb

>1+ GB
Wait for YIFY.

this

I saw this shit in IMAX. It was my greatest movie experience ever.

>tfw people are going to fall for this b8

It was boring though. Not even meming.

I will literally never ever watch this film again.
Can anyone here imagine even recommending it to someone in 15 years as a good ww2 themed movie?

was unironically kino

I still do not understand why someone would make a movie about the brits getting btfo harder than anyone else in history. Literally lost against a non-present enemy.

Go take your ADHD meds and watch something else

I FOR ONE eagerly await Nolans directing and cinematography Oscars

My greatest movie experience was watching The Room with friends while high. That doesn't make it a good film.

I saw yify redtails on my monitor with motion sickness inducing screen tearing from trying to mine altcoins at the same time.
now i hate niggers

"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

pretty much. Demands a reasonable-tier home setup.

this is your last fucking chance, christopher!

Spotted the female

>brits run off like cowards
>make them the heroes of a movie

Bravo Nolan

The existence of this film baffles every ameriburger because they can't even fathom the idea of a WW2 film being something other than the usual "WE THE BEST LET'S KILL ALL THE EBIL NAZIS/GOOKS SO HEROIC SO VICTORIOUS" shootout gorefest flicks because they can only take pride in their victorious, which is pretty shallow.

I watched this movie in a proper theater and it was mid day so there was almost nobody there to interfere. I had a near perfect viewing experience and I didnt like it.
This coming from Someone who has no problem sitting and enjoying Andrei Rublev or Malick's movies.

If you kill them they win.

>Brits run off
>but wait they went back
>Vietnam Americans run off
>but wait they don't come back and just leave the south Vietnamese to die

It's perfectly fine not to like a film user. I don't like Bela Tarr films for example, but I wouldn't say they are bad films solely because I don't like them.

>This coming from Someone who has no problem sitting and enjoying Andrei Rublev or Malick's movies.

That's because Nolan can't really shoot good big scale action. He is shit.

His Bond movie will be shit, too.

He can and always could shoot extremely good big scale action set pieces, the problem was in the close quarter choreography, which Dunkirk has none of.

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE SPARKS ONE

The fucking aspect ratio keeps changing mid movie, what a disaster of a rip.

Blame nolan retard

thats what happens when you have IMAX scenes though

>The fucking aspect ratio keeps changing mid movie, what a disaster of a rip.

It's not 100% IMAX, retard.

>The fucking aspect ratio keeps changing mid movie

It's IMAX mongo, same happened with Interstellar

I like the lack of characters. Nolan really made a powerful statement about war by doing this.

That happens in every version you dumb casual, it's made for a full IMAX frame. So even when it's fullscreen on your 16:9 monitor you are still literally missing a good chunk of the horizontal picture that is cut off because an IMAX screen is "higher" vertically.
That's what you get for waiting to see this film on your fucking computer.

> Brits fleeing in droves
> French dying in droves in the outskirts of the region trying to slow the german army for the evacuation to suceed
> The brits are the hero
Fuck anglo movies, fuck english speaking countries, fuck their propaganda tier history.

spotted a britbong cuck. i can't explain it to you how it feels to win but someday you'll understand. hopefully lol

I'm from Poland you ignorant delusional mental midget ameriburger

oi frenchy

Based froggo literally spends the entire film just saving multiple brits from drowning only to get drowned himself while saving the same brits who wanted to kill him a minute ago.
He's the representation of all the french people giving their lives defending that line so the brits could escape safely to their home.

Have you even seen the film?

remux won't look like this because the blurry won't retards

>Poland
>bitch whore of Europe
>knowing anything about winning
i'd love to explain it to you but you wouldn't get it

>Because the blurry won't
What did he actually mean by this?

So based on what then? I dont see what redeeming qualities this movie has.
It has some nice shots but AS usual the emphasis is on some sort of technical accuracy.
It was a pretty semi documentary but without interesting narration.
A forgettable movie like most of what he makes.

You are only proving my point that you can't baffle around the idea of this film existing with your brainless mentions of "winning" in every single post because your national pride is only in your "le victorious" wins and nothing else, pretty fucking shallow and pathetic patriotism my dude.

If you want a film about France surrendering then how about you fucking make it yourself

Guys we have around one week to talk about this kino until that degenerate star wars flick get's out and this board becomes unusuable for a month straight, make your posts count.

jesus christ

> oi it's alright m8 we put one frenchie innit and he's like saving one brit from drowning
> that'll be enough for ya innit ?
No, fuck you.

seems like a quality rip

the black bars must have some deep nolan significance.

It's meant to be seen in a fucking cinema you absolute mongoloid, not on your computer/TV screen

yea, should've definitely been a larger emphasis on French military incompetence.

then why even release a bluray? nolanfags are so stupid.

>boohoo where are my frogs in this british film

I bet you don't complain that Ancient Greek literature is almost all about Ancient Greece though do you?
If the French want a Dunkirk about the French they can make their own fucking movie, just like the Russians can make their own movie about the Eastern Front if they want to, just like the Germans have made dozens of movies about the experiences of their people during the war.
But no, French filmmakers want 3 hours of B&W footage of cigarette smoke wafting in front of a stained glass depiction of Christ and Russian filmmakers are too busy swilling cheap spirits to make anything of worth, so you get nothing, faggot

Farrier?

>but wait they went back

Only after their son the USA did most of the work for them, they got their blitzed by the fucking krauts before that

Oh you mean like in TDKR and TDK? Don't blame the rip blame the source

On the 100 000 soldiers that died in 15 days because of said high command incompetence maybe ?
But then again what's even the point of asking an anglo to have respect for anything.

To make more money?
You are literally missing a good chunk of the horizontal picture because the full IMAX frame is "taller" than your 16:9 screen.
He makes films for cinemas, not for Netflix couch viewing sessions.

calm down pottymouth

> it's okay to blatantly lie in an historical movie as long as we ridicule the french
> literally 12 movies about Stalingrad alone
> muh russians
Fuck you.

I saw it in imax and i really think I didnt gain much by doing so.
Its just not a very interesting movie. Nolan probably has some personal love of the historical event.

>I saw it in imax and i really think I didnt gain much by doing so.
Oh come on, you're lying if you didn't feel like dropping down right there on the floor during that first bombing sequence. Every bullet in the film fired has actual weight an impact to it. And that's all just audio, the visual is a whole another thing.

Have to agree senpai. Can't imagine seeing it any other way.

how do I open this link?

>"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Why are you upset because he disagrees with you? If you want a mainstream audience you have to capture the average person's attention and hold it. That doesn't necessarily mean that you have to dumb it down btw. I haven't seen the film so I can't comment on it but it might be valid criticism for the film.

>> it's okay to blatantly lie in an historical movie as long as we ridicule the french
Where did Nolan lie about anything?

Your intellectual property is now mine, mr shekelberg and I have not paid a single cent for it.

Saying something is boring or fun is no valid criticism of anything.
Someone can find a Tranformers flick fun, while others can find it utterly boring, same goes for literally anything.

this, that copy is awful
it's like these newfags don't understand private trackers, this is the one you want
Dunkirk.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-GEORGE-DIES

It's perfectly fine to watch it at home and it's a lot more comfy. No annoying people farting and I can deny mr. shekelburgs the blood shekels.

that's the best copy so far, yes.

When he decided to film an evacuation without saying a work of what was going on less than 20 km away to make it a success.

Thank god I don't live in degenerate america so I have no problems like that in cinemas here.

>it's real

fucking finally, kino on the menu tonight boys

You sound like a dad going on about his "home cinema".
I dont care about spectacle as much as I used to and especially when it is in service of a boring subject and done in a completely boring way.
Im sorry to say but the way he decided to present the events was uninteresting, stale, and he focused as usual on some sort of idea of realism which is in fact pseudorealism as it is a movie after all..
Its like the black hole physics they went on and on about for half the movie in interstellar...The same was with this one and the obsession with recreating ships and planes exactly as they were. What do i care if a plane in the movie had some extra dongle someplace..
Its autistic like most of his movies, made for "muh science and continuity" crowed of retarded redditors.

How wasn't he? He literally shows both in the opening paragrah and in the opening scene the french defending off the perimeter with the brits literally just waiting on the beach.
Not a single lie my friend.

rude

imagine being this autistic

Literally retarded

I replied to you about the IMAX experience, you just now started rambling and spewing words on him using real sets, that has nothing to do with what I just said.

i somehow imagined there being more civilian boats. was a bit sparse.

this is a really shitty reaction image
>inb4 DCuck

its the same nolan defense force that were here when interstellar came out
BUT IT WAS GREAT IN IMAX WHO CARES IF THE ACTORS WERE SHIT AND THE PLOT DIDNT MAKE SENSE IT LOOKED SO GOOD IN IMAX, STUPID PLEBS TRYING TO WATCH AN IMAX KINO LIKE A NORMAL KINO and so on

Dunkirk? More like Shitkirk lmao

>implying the medium used to present the film doesn't affect the overall experience

fucking plebs. YIFY is more to your liking faggot

But the actors here weren't shit, even Harry Styles was decent and the plot was the simplest plot of a Nolan film ever, what part didn't you understand?

I can watch Jurassic Park on a mold vhs tape in a tube tv and still find it awesome

nolan is just a shit filmmakers just deal with it

I had the same feeling with Interstellar. Nolan knows how to make a memorable cinematic experience.

There were 850 civilian boats used in total, but they didn't all arrive at the same exact second, only a strategic moron would do that.
It's safe to say that about 20 of them were there at the given point, just like it was portrayed in the film.

>plot didn't make sense
>actors were shit

interstellar maybe but doesn't apply here

Can you watch 2001: A Space Odyssey on a mold vhs tape in a tube tv and still find it "awesome" as you say?

>movie is shit
>watching the movie on a bigger screen makes it better somehow

ok buddy

Learn reading comprehension. My first line covers your pleb post.
Most capeshit flicks have good sound so what. Its a matter of budget you dolt.

fair enough. kudos for not taking the big armada shot easy option I guess.

see here

how was cillian murphy sitting on a half sunk boat when he was in the rescue boats saving everyone from the boat sinking the night before?

yes

2001: A space odyssey is shit no matter how you watch it TODAY. It probably was a good experience for technical reasons back when it was released.