£140 for a soundtrack

>£140 for a soundtrack

Are Star Wars fans really this gullible?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_(soundtrack)#Original_Recording_Log
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think?

Star Wars has made more money on an order of magnitude from the toys / lego / costumes than the movies ever made.

>"Original" Motion Picutre

>tfw techmoan bought it and got a super rare misprinted version thats going to sell for 100 times the original value in a decade or two

How much is that in real money

I can't wait to give this a spin on my vintage vinyls player my mom got me for christmas. You haven't heard the star wars soundtrack until you listened to it on this baby.

how is there a death start sticking out of the record?

Hologram vinyl.

it's a 2d hologram that animates when the LP is on a turntable. useless but sorta fun.
This is an expensive item for sure, but this is also full of of goodies and music. There are collector editions items out there that are more expensive and much more useless imo.

huh?

is there a digital version?

>this is also full of of goodies
Usually these boxsets are, but this one is not. It's literally a 48-page book with 3 vinyls. I've seen more expensive and worse deals, but it's still a huge rip-off.

this instead of all of the unreleased cues from the prequels

no results on rutracker? wtf?

Stupid fuck

my only question about it is this: does it include the choir score from the final Vader vs Luke fight in the Throne Room of RotJ? Because that track is almost always fucking missing whenever they release the OT soundtracks. And it's just absolutely infuriating.

$20

Almost certainly not. It has half the tracks that even the Star Wars Trilogy CD boxset had for A New Hope.

FUCKING TRIGGERED

sorry ive never seen a vinyl in my life

I mean it does look kinda nice

mfw my mom did get me a crosley for christmas a few years ago

I know you're baiting but in the off chance you aren't...DO NO USE THAT SHIT it will fuck your records up

My cuck dad bought one of these

jesus fucking christ only 17 tracks for 140£? are you fucking kidding me? I get that it's the first time that the ANH original 77 release ost is remastered but
goddamn I'm triggered.

To this day we do not have access to all the various recording sessions. We can seldomly hear some glimpses of them in various previously released material, but it's just an insane maze to walk if you try to find and order them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_(soundtrack)#Original_Recording_Log