Big changes up ahead for DC

>Dark Days and Snyder's Metal event will bring in characters from the multiverse and past timelines
>story is that there's a rift in time, and alternate (and evil) versions of characters will try to take over prime earth for themselves
>big status quo changes coming
>characters from other universes that will remain on prime earth: power girl, a bunch of speedsters, mar'i grayson, lady blackhawk, and (yes, for real) superboy prime
>in september, every book will have a special one-shot that transitions the timeline one year forward

new books (not all have creative teams yet):
>Justice Society - with Power Girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Red Tornado, Dan Abnett will be writing
>Legion, written by James Tynion
>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison
>World's Finest - team-up book with a different Batfamily and Superfamily character every month, written by Tim Seeley
>Shazam/Cyborg - team-up written by John Semper, Cyborg solo will be canceled
>Checkmate, written by Tom King

major changes/storylines:

>Detective Comics roster will see Batman, Batwoman, Azrael, and Batwing return. New members will be Duke, Harper, and Anarky (!). Clayface will have retired during the timeskip
>Nightwing will be recruited by Spyral to search for Mar'i Grayson
>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
>Batgirls, with Barbara (as Oracle) mentoring both Stephanie and Cassandra as new Batgirls, written by Genevieve Valentine
>Birds of Prey, with Oracle, Canary, Huntress, and Zinda, same writers as before
>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up, and the latter two will return to Wonder Woman and Action Comics, respectively. Red Hood will be relaunched as a solo series, Lobdell still writing

>Green Lanterns will go monthly, same team
>Hal Jordan and the GLC will relaunch as just Green Lantern Corps, with Hal leading
>Kyle is dead, having sacrificed himself during Metal
>new monthly Yellow Lanterns will feature John Stewart and Soranik, Cullen Bunn is writing

>Superwoman will be canceled
>Superboy Prime will be featured in Superman, and Clark will try to redeem him
>Martian Manhunter will be the leader of JLA. Dark Days will reveal that the "Batman" leading the team is actually J'onn in disguise

>Blue Beetle is cancelled, will join Teen Titans
>Cheshire will return in Titans to torment Roy Harper
>In Deathstroke, Slade Wilson has disappeared, Rose will take up the Deathstroke mantle and try to find him

Based DC. Marvel is finished.

>>Legion, written by James Tynion
Fuck you fuck you fuck you please god no

>Literally one year later again
sweet

>>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
kill me now

>source

>Cheshire will return in Titans to torment Roy Harper
She's already on the cover of GA
>In Deathstroke, Slade Wilson has disappeared, Rose will take up the Deathstroke mantle and try to find him
Out of these, this is the only realistic idea I see. Editor of it already confirmed a "BOLD" new direction in July, just after the book goes monthly. Priest is confirmed to still be writing though

nice fan fiction espeicially this:

>>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison

Not likely. Didio is way too protective of Outsides.

Nice try, OP. But I do like the idea of the Outsiders.

Is this the second Dark Days fanficiton we've had in the last week?

If it's half as good as his 'Tec it'll be better than more Levitz or fucking Nicieza.

>>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
>>Batgirls, with Barbara (as Oracle) mentoring both Stephanie and Cassandra as new Batgirls, written by Genevieve Valentine
i believed you till this

>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
Fuck.

You guys are aware we've had the terrible Winnick Outsiders and a team of Outsiders lead by Alfred, right? It's not that unlikely.

>>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
See, you were actually somewhat believable up until this.

They're not ever letting Barbara Batgirl go.

>>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
>Brett Booth

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Gonna call bullshit.

>Superwoman will be canceled
Thank god.
>Superboy Prime will be featured in Superman, and Clark will try to redeem him
This sounds pretty interesting. There's gonna be some great dynamic between prime and jon/lois.

Your right after the Backlash from joker variant and killing joke movie i doubt they cripped her.

Nice fanfic, OP

no, the previous one was The Button.

Joker is shown to cripple her in the BOP Rebirth.

That one still had a shit load of "details" about "Dark Days" including random Thangarian tech stuff

Still total bullshit

A Flashback. Thank god the killing still canon.

please no more Harper Row and Duke, fucking fuck

Ah thought you were referring to them making TKJ non-canon anymore. My mistake.

Funny thing is, I don't think they've even met

Several AU mini's are in the works:

>Earth 3 will be a 12-issue mini about the Crime Syndicate, story is that Earth 3 will be restored during Dark Days
>New Batman Beyond starring a grown Damian who never knew Bruce, he finds the Batcave and uses his equipment, main love interest will be Sarah Grayson, a cop in the GCPD, daughter of guess-who
>Justice Incarnate, written by Peter Tomasi

Talk about monkey’s paw. I just wish he didn’t have Dalhouse coloring him. Paired with a good inker, his art would be much more tolerable.

>JSA
>no fate
>no news about kent nelson or a new dr fate series

>>Batgirls, with Barbara (as Oracle) mentoring both Stephanie and Cassandra as new Batgirls, written by Genevieve Valentine
don't you have some waffles to send to Didio or something

>>Earth 3 will be a 12-issue mini about the Crime Syndicate, story is that Earth 3 will be restored during Dark Days
WHY CAN'T THIS BE REAL

>>New Batman Beyond starring a grown Damian who never knew Bruce, he finds the Batcave and uses his equipment, main love interest will be Sarah Grayson, a cop in the GCPD, daughter of guess-who
>not Mar'i Grayson
What's the point of this fanfiction if there's no best girl

So is this supposed to happen before or after the Manhattan event?

>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
>drawn by Brett Booth
I wanna believe in Prime Time, but i don't wanna believe in Brett drawning Wally book.

It's a joke post.

No, I mean Dark Days. Obviously OP is shitposting, but Dark Days is very clearly a thing that's happening.

>Speed Force by Brett Booth
>Legion by James Tynion
fucking monkey paws

Dark Days is starting in June, so most likely before barring anything significant related to Manhattan being revealed in The Button.

>mfw some people will actually believe this bullshit

This wasn't meant for you sorry mate.

I'd be more worried about the writing.

It's Dick's fate to have multiple daughters slutting it up. Punishment for him raw dogging all the time

But seriously no-one believes this pile of horseshit do they? We literally had "Spoilers" for the Flash/Batman Button crossover a few days ago and it sounded exactly like the made up shit we're reading here.

You almost had me user. You almost had me. DC would never do this. It makes too much sense. The writer. The characters. The premise. It's too good. It can't happen.

> even if Valentine is writing that Stephanie one-off in late May.

>Justice Society - with Power Girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Red Tornado, Dan Abnett will be writing
I would be mostly okay with this
KILL THESE WITH FIRE
>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison
Neat idea
>World's Finest - team-up book with a different Batfamily and Superfamily character every month, written by Tim Seeley
I would read these three

You quite creative, dude. I give you this.

But the biggest mistake you made was implying that DC is going to do another big relunch just a year after rebirth which was a massive (totally not reboot) relaunch.

>Johnny Thunder
>no Jakeem

If this is real we riot.

>big status quo changes coming
>It'll last more than a year

what a fucking awful bullshit terrible books choice for those writers

the only good one is tom king but still wanted to see him in a more expressive title

>dick is looking for Mar'i(no idea how)
>suddenly Daiman is gonna have a love interest that isnt Mar'i.

Yea sure jan

YOU are fake news.

Kyle is not dead, fuck you lying OP

'Tec is still shitty though

We all knew Brett would be doing the Wally book don't even lie.

>Big news
>no source
>not even a story on user got this info
Nice try faggot.

>Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair,

A dead give away. He's too popular, the return to the green too hyped.

It's funny how you can tell from the style and formatting that it's always the same guy making these threads

>OP has no links

>>People will actually believe this
Gets me everytime

I wanna know how long he spends coming up with these things.

>I wanna know how long he spends coming up with these things.

About as much time Herald spends on the internet cursing Didio or Didio thinking up ways to further humiliate him.

this isn't marvel, we dont need hip urban black people taking white peoples names

Jakeem has been around since Morrison's JLA. Johnny hasn't appeared regularly in a comic that mattered since before COIE.

>>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison
Red Robin leading Doomsday, Mr Mxyz and Prophesy team? wut

>Martian Manhunter will be the leader of JLA. Dark Days will reveal that the "Batman" leading the team is actually J'onn in disguise
That's retarded but I like J'onn so I accept it.

I really kind of want this one though, mixing and matching team-ups sounds like fun

>Jon and Nightwing will never team up.

I still kind of want J'onn to be the Grandfather living next to the Kent family

Isn't he on Blue Beetle?
Or was that another Fate?

Orlando really likes Martian Manhunter

>No Harley creative change

Even in fanfics I can't win

>Lady Blackhawk

yes pls

please be fanfiction; most of that sounds awful

>>>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth

DELETE THIS

While this will probably end up pretty good I was promised a solo Shazam book first and would rather have that instead

>>Checkmate, written by Tom King

sounds cool

Man if DC starts using events to completely fuck up individual books again, everything I liked about Rebirth ceases to matter.

>Burnside Batgirl over
>MM in JLA, Batman out of JLA

Yes. Yes please.

This is good and I think Abnett has the chops for it.
FML
Good.
Probably good.

I do not care about most of this. Actually fine with the Deathstroke thing, but if the writer changes I'll probably drop it. That Batgirl twist will be horrifically unpopular among fans.

marvel's own worst enemy is itself. it marvel goes under it's not because of DC

also the dystopian alternate timeline thing? yeah marvel already did that with Age of Apocalypse. DC is not based at all. in addition DC relies on movies and theme parks. western society is much more saturated with dc characters than marvel ones. superman and batman aren't popular because they're superman and batman, they're popular for no other reason than because their shilled out to the public so much

My god I desperately want a Jesse Quick book with this outfit & artist.

> Booth
Fucking cancer.
At least he has a containment book I guess...

>>Justice Society - with Power Girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Red Tornado, Dan Abnett will be writing
WHO WILL ART MOTHER FUCKER?
DOES POWER HAVE THE WINDOW?
This is all that fucking matters.

see i can't believe DC would fuck my shit up THAT BAD

I can believe it

i'm not gonna rationalize it away because that would mean dwelling on it but i'm keeping the faith

WILL IVAN REIS STAY ON ART???
I need more of his Manhunter NOW!

>Make Kyle a GL again with his original costume
>Kill him off for no reason
This sounds like the kind of decision DC would have made pre-rebirth. I hope to god it's wrong.

>>Earth 3 will be a 12-issue mini about the Crime Syndicate, story is that Earth 3 will be restored during Dark Days
Jason Fabok
Jason Fabok
Jason Fabok
Please god...
>>Justice Incarnate, written by Peter Tomasi
>>More Aquawoman
Muh dick!

Jakeem had only one character trait.: Swearing profusely

>Duke, Harpe
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

urg no.cancer.

>>big status quo changes coming
Snyder and company need to be kicked off the Bat-Books and soon. They're wrecking the entire line.

Duke is a waste of space and is being shoved everywhere.

What I find unbelievable is how Snyder thinks the majority actually like his pet characters.

Another typical Snyderism.

Dont like the one for the King book either.Duke is a non entity and will hopefully disappear as soon as people stop buying snyder crap just because he was the guy that wrote the black mirror.

>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up,
Reeeeeeeeeee

A few interesting ideas, but they're not about to use the same idea as Forever Evil so soon after it.

No thanks.DC >> Marvel 02

>Snyder
Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

please be shitty fanfiction

I don't deserve this shit

>New members will be Duke, Harper,
I hate this character so much, why don't they just focus on the existing Batfamily instead of adding a new one.

This isn't real, but King on Checkmate and Seeley doing SuperBat families makes me hard.