Do Americans really not drink 12 beers alone? FBI would just say "doesn't happen lmao must be ghosts"?

Do Americans really not drink 12 beers alone? FBI would just say "doesn't happen lmao must be ghosts"?

>drinking alone
lmao'ing @ ur lyfe

drinking alone right now lmao

Okay, well to answer the question, she says MOST people. Generally, only alcoholics drink that much by themselves, and alcoholics account for only 10% of all people who drink in America.

I love scully

OP is a cuck

remind me, which episode was this?

Sama lontooksi

Only 10% of muricans can drink 12 beers?

most people aren't turkish so they don't hate themselves

Die Hand Die Verletzt

>most people
Only 12% of Americans drink more than 7 drinks in a whole week, so drinking 12 in one night is statistically not something most people do. Can you fuck off now?

me too

Must solve many crimes. Ghosts did them.

stay mad

just because everyone in finland is an alcoholic doesn't mean the rest of us are

She said that most people do not drink 12 beers alone. This is an indisputable fact. The majority of people do not do this in America.

best episode

>most people
>indisputable fact
you really think "most people" would answer honestly about how much alcohol they consume? it's a taboo subject. there are no facts here.

You're wrong, retard. Just accept it and move on.

How does that solve crimes. "People don't do this" when clearly people do?

She said "MOST" people don't do this. Why leave out the operative word in the sentence?

tfw I feel like it's a lot to have 2-3 drinks a day.

So do the vast majority of people.

How does assuming "this person could have had 12 drinks by themselves" solve the crime? Are you retarded?

But that's how she started to solve the crime.

Well you are.

I haven't seen the episode, so I can't answer any questions that don't pertain to whether or not most people drink 12 beers alone. Which they don't.

Most of my friends do desu

>30% don't drink at all
This sounds like bullshit.

The plural of anecdote is not data. In high school, most of my friends smoked cigarettes, but that doesn't mean that most people in general do.

She said most people don't do that alone, meaning that there is a high probability he expected company, meaning they should look into who else might have been there or had been expected to be there. You could jerk off into a condom, but if you find a used one at a crime scene, it's a reasonable line of inquiry to suspect someone got fugged.

Many counties in the South prohibit the sale of alcohol completely, and there are many strongly religious people in America.

m-mommy?

>drink either a 1.75l of Shiraz or half a bottle of whiskey and like 6 beers every night

How is it even physically possible to drink 6 litres of beer in 1 night?
I drink a 6 pack(3 litres) sometimes and my stomach feels like it's about to explode

Post more Scully.

Lol. Americans must be a bunch of soyboys if they can't handle 12 beers.

12 beers only means you are starting your night.

By spreading it out over 12 hours. I drink 2 bottles of wine a day, and I used to have close to 20 beers until I switched over.

hmm i think you're supposed to piss at some point

in high school i once drank 24 bottles of beer (total ~8 liters/2 gallon) over 24 hours for a competition. it was brutal.

>1 beer an hour
How is that even a challenge?

i had only had like 1 or two beers before that. tasted like shit.

You're a fucking pussy, my man.

>the Finnish literally have a word to describe getting drunk at home alone in your underwear with no intention of going out
Where did it all go wrong

nah

well they do live in Finland

>can't drink a single beer every hour
>not a pussy
pick 1 (one)

I can believe that. American beer is pretty watery and soft is mostly a refreshment more that something you can get drunk with

Get a load of this fagget

i don't know where you went to school, but we weren't allowed to drink during class, so not actually spread over 24.

Sup Forums - Alcoholics Anonymous

Even if it were only spread out over 12 hours, you're still a pussy. 2 drinks an hour is maintenance-level drinking.

LOL bro have you never been to college?

I want to drink 12 cans of scully's pussy juice if you know what I mean

maybe for an adult

high school students are adults

lol no

What is this word?
Asking for a friend.

kek no. I'm like 25 and I want to kick the shit out of my 18yo self

you were biologically an adult in high school

Kalsarikännit

not mentally though

your reaction to alcohol is a physiological response

What episode is this?

would pump through that bust till I found the *truth*

so at what specific age is biological adulthood reached.

is there an episode where mulder was wrong and nothing spooky was going on?

The 2nd movie sort of

whenever puberty ends

and when do you think that is, for men?

ignore the filename

>all these sculfags

Added to my Scully folder.

in high school

>he drinks
lmao fuk degenerates
>dood just turn your life off XD

She is bestgirl

Fuck off scully, post some sexy fox instead