Danny Masterson

And another one down!

There was a hilarious blind item about Masterson blackmailing Ashton Kutcher into being friends with him and being seen in public with him so that he didn't fade into obscurity. He supposedly had a sex tape or some dirt on Kutcher, and managed to force Kutcher to agree to go on Ellen DeGeneres' show with him.

Allegations usually got no proof. I am all for taking down those perverted kikes but you cant just have random cunts come in calling rape and destroy every dudes career

HANGING OUT

Watch him sue if he gets off. He'll make a fortune

Scientology couldn't cover up that, no?!

fucking roasties, Hyde did nothing wrong

Hell hath no fury like a woman's allegations

So in Amerilard all it takes to have your life ruined if someone accusing you of rape. What if you are innocent, does no one give a shit anymore?

There was a black man accused of rape and spent 5 years in prison
He was innocent
Then the chick said can't we just let bygones be bygones

Getting fired until proved guilty.

2017 B E S T Y E A R

god I hope this is true

Libs having to live by the rules they created. Its like pottery. Couldn't have happened to a better industry.

Not like anyone watched "Ashton Kutcher puts on a cowboy accent" the show anyway.

The show is very popular with GOP voting red states, especially with boomers

>Alabama trying to elect a child molester to the senate
>hurr durr only liberals are terrible people!

>Allegations

Say it with me Sup Forums

A full female Hollywood

Yes this is exactly right which is why we're freaking the fuck out but then we get called nazis for having a problem with it.

>Brian Banks refuses to sue the city and police department over false accusations
>Brian Banks refuses to sue his accuser since the court tells her she has to pay the whole money back
>Brian Banks forgives her and adds her as a friend on facebook

JUST

There's a few blinds floating around about Danny being a serial rapist and Scientology covering it up because he's one of their few remaining famous figures.

seems like an okay guy. I would have maimed her with a rail spike

This is like against the system man

>libcuck in charge of reading comprehension
he didn't say only libs are terrible people, he said it's great watching libs die by the (horribly unjust) rules they themselves created