ITT: Actors you can't stand

ITT: Actors you can't stand

inb4 crackas posting racist shit

t. The producer who grabbed his dick and then got outed

He makes my blood boil whenever he's on screen. I hate this gluttonous hog so goddamn much.

he's probably one of the most genuine guys in hollywood though, at least as far as possible

what else is he in besides the Old Spice commercials and Brooklyn nine nine?

White chicks

He just seems to me like someone people say they really hate because they've seen other people say they really hate him. I've been basically indifferent to him for years, and he's popped up in all sorts of things I've watched, so I really don't get it. He's not particularly funny, but eh. Is it a northerner thing? They're quite good at inexplicable hatred.

OBSESSED

why? you're probably the jew who diddled him

It’s an actual movie called White Chicks.

>not knowing his best roles
I won't even tell you the show but if you don't know him as Julius you're a fucking pleb of the highest caliber. He's also great as the president in a dystopian retard future.

Man, how could anyone fucking dislike Terry Crews?

Lmao you fucking idiot. How ironic, exactly who here is obsessed?

>not liking Hale Caesar
>not liking President Camacho

WHAT

I loved him as the dad in Everybody Hates Chris

t,.Sup Forums

Fuck you, asshole

Just watch his show once and you'll understand. Everything about this man is dishonest and awfully forced.

>Sup Forums likes something so I can't like it now
You're the fucking moron in this situation, tbph.

What?

Based black guy thread.

Who are some other black /ourguys/?

t. illiterate

Fuck you kike

>>>/reddit/

wow what a shitshow you guys make me sad

secretly Sup Forums?

Takes one to know one.

Jimmy Fallon

Definitely this fatass Seth Rogen. I don't know what it is about him that makes me want to punch him but I just really hate him

>uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh doobies uhuhuhuhuhuhu
Can't possibly think of why someone might hate him

I'll be honest, if im at a party, had a few drinks abit of coke and this hunk of man flash walks up to me you bet you're damn right im gonna cop a feel of his reputed 9 inch donger. Yes, for certain

Oh user you've got it all wrong

>actors who cant stand

He’s old now but his acting has never evolved from when he was a teenager. He should only be in light rom coms and capeshit.

Ive met him a few times and has never been anything but super nice.

Terry was held down and butt raped by Jews. How can you not support Terry?

Nigger

Not even because he's a nigger. I just hate him.

too easy

That's because you're not a 12 year old boy he could stick his penis in....

his he a fiddler ?

I really like that filename!

God I agree so much. His laugh annoys me to no end. He's also just a shit actor in general, I don't think I can name a single movie where I liked him

EHC?

Oh I forgot about this retarded tweet he made

The Jews play the game so well. So smart. You could learn alot, goyim

>you wont tho

I don't care if Morgan Freeman is reddit, he's been in some total fucking kino

Jamie Foxx isn't a great actor but he's got natural presence and I appreciate that he tries to do new things all the time, I bet he's a great guy too

get the fuck out of here

>reddit

go back

I don't know why, but Richard Gere. His prescence in any movie ruins the enjoyment for me and I cannot explain why.

He's a bit of a scene stealer. Loves the camera.

I like Arbitrage. Based Marling.

>not knowing Cheeseburger Eddy
>not knowing he was a cop in a Blink-182 music video

kys fag.

He was fine in the UK and I didn't mind watching stuff with him in but as soon as he went to the US he's become insufferable

I can't stand the way he speaks or acts on his late night show, it's so fake and over the top, which he didn't do whilst still in the UK

My man!

I M A G I N E

M

A

G

I

N

E

nah 88 gas jews

Why not? He seems really likeable.

I hate most actors. I only like those who speak their own minds or are beautiful enough to distract me from their shitty acting or their studio approved Establishment politics. I'm British so Sophie Okonedo's platypus face whining about racism while erasing white people from our own culture always makes me want to puke, wouldn't mind as much if she could actually act for shit. Same for Elba and Boyega, both whining bitches who might get more roles if they could act and if they didn't expect Europeans to pretend all our historical and cultural icons were sub-Saharan Africans.

fucking this
don't know what scorsese sees in him

Balls of fury. Honestly if you don't like Terry you can go fuck yourself.

hes a faggot and obnoxious, you seem like one as well.

Who really cares what the token jew thinks?

I know this is really going to piss you off, but
stop wearing fedoras pls

I liked him in the Aviator and Django but I agree, I never got why so many big directors wanted him in serious roles.
I thought he would have gone the same route as Matthew McConaughy after Titanic but I guess he beat the system.

Thanks for contributing to the conversation. Maybe try /fa/

literally one of the most likable actors working today

what about the departed?

This cunt has his head up his ass and likes smelling his own farts since he played in star wars.
He thinks the movie made that much money because he carried and not because darthdrones are blinded by nostalgia and will pay to watch anything

>I'm a tasteless contrarian asshole : the post

everybody hates chris

he's alright

Jeremy Renner. I can't stand him.

Did he like it though.
So I guess I will tonight since I think he's a nigger
He was just in the dark tower. What was wrong with true detective user. 2deep4u

Fite me

IMAGINE aside, her tits are fantastic.

is he really hung?

Fuck off

t. shitskin

Me neither. Jeremy Renner is nu-Steve Mcqueen.

I'll second this. Guy is a gay with a beard family.
He's the only "straight" guy I know that could take a joke about a gas explosion and turn it into some shit about Beyonce's new album. I wish America would stop propping up these faggy retarded brits

Every character leo has played in the last decade save for Gatsby, wolf, and Aviator was just him getting really close to someone with a concerned face, and whispering. When Leo gets to play a charismatic over the top role he nails it but when they want him to play anything serious he's the same fucking character

>not liking based terry
you're a special kind of faggot

I can take her in her older roles
but now it's just instant disgust whenever I see her on screen

>Jamie Foxx
THEY GOT T

keke

He was also Will McAvoy's bodyguard in The Newsroom.

That's because fake and over the top sells better in America than it does in the UK. His personality as an actor and human being hasn't changed, he just plays a different character now.