How do I maintain so much hair like David Lynch when aging? What is his secret...

How do I maintain so much hair like David Lynch when aging? What is his secret? All these Hollywood men are balding except Lynch.

thousands of dollars in annual maintenance via procedures and products or win the hair genetic lottery

By being balls deep in your hot actresses for the last 25 years.

Is your mom's dad bald? Then you'll probably go bald too.

I think it's that upwards hairstyle and never ever dying and coloring your hair while making the honest philosphicalmovies without being under pressure where you are not stressed about what others think about your movie.

By doing Chrysta Bell.

He wears a rug, how did you not know that? I bet you think Trump's hair is real too.

SHUT UPPPPPP SHUT UUUUUPPP

NO THIS IS NOT TRUE! I DONT WANT TO GET BALD!! NOOO FZCK FUCK FUCK

THERE HAS TO BE A NATURAL WAY

FUCK GENETICS!

(Not OP) No, actually he has as much hair as Lynch in that pic. And he's older.

>tfw all grandparents and dad have grey eyes
>but your mom has brown
>so you end up with orangish brown eyes
FML... At least I've got great hair...

My maternal grandfather had hair until he died at 90 but I started seriously thinning in my mid 20s, it's not fair.

You know, it's fucking ridiculous and retarded how humans have invented so many great things and fucking flew to the moon and shit

yet they are still too retarded to find out the 100% actual fact and solution to balding men.

it's fucking mindblowingly retarded

Probably of the fact, that the more you mess with your systems, the more cancer you get.

Did you take care of it? With shampoos, products, regular baths, etc, etc? Like everything, you need to put effort in it.

Did they...?

I think at this point it's the same thing with cancer and aids research; there's a lot more money to be made with treating these problems instead of curing them. Hair loss treatment is a monstrous market

>there's a lot more money to be made with treating these problems instead of curing them.
this.

They won't allow anybody to cure hair loss.
It is a capitalism conspiracy.

Brown is a dominant colour. The chance would have been very slim that you'll end up with grey eyes

>grandad and mom had grey eyes too
>dad had brown eyes
>end up with hazel eyes
I ain't complaining.

No my Dad is 65 and has perfect hair and would call you a faggot for suggesting such faggotry

Your dad is a FRAUD just like the rest of your squalid family

thanks for the blogpost, reddit

>without being under pressure where you are not stressed about what others think about your movie.
Didn't Jarmusch go gray in his teens?

Yeah I know, it's just that it went like this

>paternal grandparents have grey eyes
>dad has grey-green eyes
>maternal grandparents have grey eyes
>mom has brown eyes
>I end up with brown eyes
If my mother hadn't ended up with brown eyes, I could've had bluish/greenish grey...

Don't be a jew.

>The Return is sold out for the second time on Amazon
this release is doing a lot better than people thought

transcendental meditation

>receding hairline at 18
what do

Don't let your head turn into an ass.

but what about increase the size of the penis?

Fill the bald spots in with a permanent marker or just wear a hat.

check your spam folder in your emails i'm sure there's a few links to help you out

Not your Dad. your Mom's Dad is where your hair genes come from.

>maternal grandfather was 6'2, had curly hair, went bald in his thirties
>mother is 5'6
>father is 5'7, 56, still has head full of thick straight hair
>older brother is 6'0, curly hair, started balding in his early 20s
>I'm 5'9, 25, have thick straight hair
D-did I win?

This isn't true, my mom's side all have hair. My dad's side is bald. Started balding at 23 while my brothers still have all their hair 7 years later.

brb killing myself

>>I'm 5'9
>>D-did I win?

Nope.

massage scalp, find some shampoos against balding. It ain't gonna save you, but it might give you anywhere from 6months to 8 years extra.

start saving up for plugs

are you white? at the end of the day this is the only metric that really matters

>your Mom's Dad is where your hair genes come from.

I'll sleep easier now, mom's family is filled with people with nice hair

BUT I'M NOT GOING BALD

You probably have a bad lifestyle and a poor diet.