One year today

One year today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depressing desu.

That was the best show AS had in a long ass time

Stop talking to yourself, Sam, turn off those proxies and fuck off already. Nobody finds you funny or likeable. Get a real job.

My name is not Sam.

What show is that? Was it on TV or was it another stupid youtube/internet show?

It barely aired on tv so might as well be an internet show

It wasn't that good.

F

agreed, save for a few skits it's pretty mediocre

dumb phoneposter

Fucking shame, other than Twin Peaks S3 this was the only thing I've really enjoyed on TV in a long time.

Toss it Project was the only skit that was actually funny

agreed

i can count on one hand how many skits were amazing

tripping the wife
teacher
man who could never be what they made him to be
bullying

damn i really cant think of any others. of course the graphic design, motion graphics and all that shit were awesome. Didnt hire pomp and clout for nothin

i thought it was pretty funny mostly becauze of the insults and sams mannerisms, but what did sam mean when he said "you're inhereting the earth along with some other undesirables" was that just blatantly racist shit but he got it past because they thought he was making fun of racist people or something?

He was being post ironic. He really felt that way but he said it in such a way it seemed like a joke.

>was that just blatantly racist shit but he got it past because they thought he was making fun of racist people or something?
no it's just true, and the people that push for that agenda know it deep down but they don't care. You really think africans aren't undesirables?

And he threw it all away to appeal to kekistanis and to be a proud cuck of an administration that's failed to deliver on it's key platforms.

not really

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

How do you listen to the interviewer's gay bugman lisp and not instantly hate him, and everything he represents?

Bugstein was so obsessed with Sam for months after that, the devious little rat.

It was good compared to the garbage thats on adult swim now. Also it definitely deserved another season considering the ratings and the potential it had

FUCK
This really took the wind out of my sails hard. 1 fucking year now.

male prostitution
tap water was pretty good
the gene mixing sketch
the single mother

The ratings were factually good and I'm coming in here b4 shills start fucking lying about it again.

couldnt decide if it was a good or bad bday present, on retrospect now that MDE has disbanded its been bad so far
no more comfy nick charls and sam hangin out shooting the shit making videos

It's doing much better than Mr Robot is doing in it's 3rd season. I bet Mr Robot will get renewed too.

>pander to kekistan children
>get fired
>become an e-begger to said kekistan children
>kekistan children backlash

One of the biggest cases of JUST in recent memory.

>>pander to kekistan children
didn't happen

Nothing stoked my hatred for the limousine-liberal set quite like the underhanded shit that went into World Peace's cancellation.

>December 5, 2016: i am forgotten...

All wrong

wow i wonder what segment it was that got the show canceled? was there one in particular that basically was totally socially unacceptable? i can’t remember if there was one segment that just went way too far and the people who ok’d it got really mad because they didn’t do their jobs and vet Sam in the first place? If anything this show is an embarassing testament to how incompetent most media executives are.

t. soyboy

Sure, fellow pede, sure..

>i can’t remember if there was one segment that just went way too far and the people who ok’d it got really mad because they didn’t do their jobs and vet Sam in the first place?
jews.....rock?

dude David Duke lmao

Go on Vocaroo. I want to hear if you talk with a gay lisp also.

>it’s a polbabies pretending not to know why the show got cancelled and why it’s all undeniably Hyde’s fault
A rerun again? *yawn*

that might’ve been it but im just a dumbass so i can’t imagine WHY a segment ironically titled Jews rock would’ve gotten the show canceled? Could you help me user? Im rather dumb and need assistance with these things. Why, indeed would a segmenet ironically titled Jews Rock get a show canceled that claims its not neo-nazi propaganda? Im just really curious

t. Epson - Home Cinema 2100 1080p 3LCD

who knows, jews are famous for their ability to take criticism well.

Stop pretending, Sam. You know why your fat ass was kicked to the curb, bitchboi.

>news media spends half of 2016 puffing up David Duke as some alt-right menace
>blame a comedian for mocking it

Dude Moonman xD

Dude, Mental gymnastics lmao!!

I am forgotten.

do you think he watched WP?

>2018
>I __________
what was the next line?

Nothing, because sam IS forgotten.

maybe you're right but then again a smelly cynical art school youtube comedian who cries about not having health insurance when he couldnt just keep his show by avoiding Sup Forums-posting on twitter, lumping himself with the desirables is pretty odd

You just think that because you're a Kekistan child.

t. Chapo Trap House listeners

Why cause you need something to beat off to?

I don't think Sam considers himself some valuable asset to society, doesn't mean he can't recognize the terrible path we are on.

David Duke was pretty well known before 2016. How underage are you?

There's something really strange about this daddy complex teenage boys have towards Sam. Or I guess any sort of right wing pundit for that matter such as Gavin McInnes or Tucker Carlson or something. Trump too obviously. Just the language of Sam's comment section is so much different than it was a few years ago. A few years ago it felt more like friends checking in on Sam but now it's all just kids worshipping him and dickriding him. Idk, people like to be members of cults for some reason nowadays.

whoah you're like a genius or something

Which makes it even dumber to treat it as some magapede dog-whistle.

The rating while good weren't good enough to cancel out the controversy surrounding the show.

Actually I listen to CumTown only but MDE is still shit

the controversy surrounding it was so artificial, it was nonexistent, bugstein wrote an article for bugfeed and I think there was another on Salon. That seemed to be about the extent of the controversy.

Another user reporting in here. Genuinely miss the show and the gang working together. Do us a favor and fuck off, shill

>Actually I listen to CumTown
jesus christ

same

>pretending to be that bugman faggot
fuck off, uridon is the type of cretin to listen to CTH

>implying it wasn't

Jim? Jim Heidenrape?

Sure but adult swim didn't want to risk losing advertisers over a show that had been labeled "alt-right" and honestly as much as I like the show I can't blame them.

Cum Town's way funnier than MDE

If you're 14 maybe.

IIRC it was time warner that pulled the plug and [as] wanted to keep it

legitimately woke show, even if I think Sam is a retard for memeing his way out of the best thing that ever happened to him.

>"Sam ruined it all by being an edgy Sup Forums shitlord! They should have just done more of the safe, politically correct, mainstream stuff they were always known for..."

Do these "we hate MDE now, right gang?!" false-flagging Redditors ACTUALLY expect anyone to fall for this history revisionism?
Sam, Nick & Charls will ALWAYS be /ourguys/ and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Fucking MDE neckbeard losers!

You blew your chance Sam, time to kys.

He honestly seems like such a faggot that I can't tell if he's joking or being serious.

Thank god, talentless and stupid hack

1.) when it first started, Sam made a video encouraging fans to do outrageous stunts to generate publicity and hype for his show, even encouraging fans to harass Adult Swim employees. This was fucking retarded beyond words and Sam quickly had to make a follow up video telling everyone to not do that, while laughing and trying to turn the whole thing into some meta joke when it was really a dumbass move on his part and he only reversed what he said after his bosses at Cartoon Network chewed him out

2.) Brett Gelman is a typical SJW cuck who was not hired on for more shows after his previous show, dinner in america, was a really preachy, uncomfortable, and unfunny shit show. Gelman tried to save his ego by claiming he choose to leave Adult Swim, specifically over World Peace for its "alt-right" leaning. This meme was picked up by a few left wing blogs as well

3.) Tim Heidecker, who is probably the biggest dog at Adult Swim, is friends with Gelman and also shares his cookie cutter hillary voter politics. Tim has tried to get Gelman work on Adult Swim, but has failed because he just sucks too much. Tim supported Gelmans "choice to leave" in a post he made on twitter and very obviously pulled some strings behind the scenes to get World Peace cancelled. When called out on this, Tim was too cowardly to just admit it.

4.) Tim also blamed Sam for a series of online harassment he received after some of his political jokes failed. Tim mocked Trump, was in turn mocked by Trump supporters and called a cuck. He tried to "own" this name as a fuck you to them, unaware of the sort of change in culture of the internet since he was on it in any real capacity in 2007, and made a song about how he was a cuck and proud. This backfired horribly and only brought more harassment on him, with many of the harassers mentioning Sam hyde in the terrorist meme way...

(1/2)

It's called 'wanting to belong somewhere' and it's been happening since forever retard.

>Donates to nazi magazine
>Gets banned from everything

le political incorrect comedian

...and Tim brought this up to Cartoon Network execs when he was pulling strings to get the show cancelled. That Sam was encouraging his fans to harass and attack people at Adult Swim, which was technically true, back to point 1, but not in the way Tim made it out to be

5.) all of this bullshit, especially concerning the "alt-right" made its way to places like buzzfeed and mic.com who approached Sam for interviews. Sam naturally saw these interviews as nothing more than hit pieces that had already been written, and used them as an opportunity to mock and fire back at them. The Mic.com one was alright, but the buzzfeed one really pissed off Joe Bernstein and Sam probably really got under his skin. When these articles came out+all the shit Tim was saying+Gelmans fake story about leaving over principle, it just generated too much hassel for turner broadcasting over this silly little show and they probably just did the math and saw it as the easier choice to just not renew the show for a second season.
Theres also the rumors the show brought up about "hidden swastikas" and while Sam very obviously flirts with white nationalism, which also contributed to the show being cancelled, this is also false. But, the show did have a bunch of stuff Adult Swim considered too much and was edited out (the shows logo is a symbol from elliot rogers manifesto) which I saw tied well into the shows satire of the beta male internet escaping faggot type of guy.

So the show was cancelled over multiple reasons, some because of Sams retardation, but mostly because of an organized campaign against him over his political views, all during one of the most heated elections in US history (one episode ends with Charls screaming "VOTE TRUMP!" into the camera) and Sam even mentioned on his lelddit that at the premier party, a few women approached him over his political views and said they were going to use their fathers connections to get the show cancelled, but idk if thats true

Are we suppose to know who this is?

THANK YOU BRETT GELMAN!!!!!

>jokingly threaten journalists to death
>wonders why his show was cancelled
But the twitter memes tho xD

not really, hes a literally who meme who desperatly wants a sam hyde like status

>Sam very obviously flirts with white nationalism
>organized campaign against him over his political views
>racism
>political view

You talk as if nazi faggots have valid political views. There is also the chance that Sam only tries to be edgy for the sake of edgyness with his supremacy crap. That would make him a double retard

I didnt discover it until it was cancelled. I watched all the episodes in a sitting then got depressed it was already over with

maybe it has to do with their actual dads abandoning them, either leaving them with a single mother or just being emotionally distant and not teaching them how to become a man, often because they're emasculated themselves or just don't give a shit about their children.
same thing as young girls whoring themselves out at early as possible, really.

the hook up artist and toss it project were good too

>Sup Forums user since 2016

>nazi faggots have valid political views.

Nazis hate niggers and dirty immigrants and there is certainly a plausible argument to be made that they are correct, so anything you just said is invalid.

It was fuxking great my nigga.

what a load of shit you fuckin nerd

Jesus this show really separates the soys from the boys if you know what I mean

the good skits list:
>dating gameshow
>sperm donor
>psycho manager
>the man who would not be
>garbage man cop
>local tv school bully
>peanut arbuckle
>deleted dugout skit (there's an entire episode's worth of deleted skits)
>deleted cyberpunk skit
>david duke

and even more that i can't remember right now.
every episode had at least one really good skit.

im just curious it seems odd that THAT particular sketch was what got him cancelled right? i mean wow jeez sam has a huge base of fans who are from broken homes and who had awful or nonexistent dads. he’s like a big brother to a lot of younger guys too. i wish he wasn’t such an idiot. all he had to do was not pop the JQ on live tv like a fucking moron and they’d still have a show. Charls and Nick didn’t deserve what happened especially poor Charls who i get the sense got really fucked by the show ending from his current situation with Erick

>i am forgotten
>meanwhile my claim to fame is calling someone more successful than me the same business as me a nobody

His claim to fame is doing a better Sam than Sam himself.

>2018... I begin my transition