Any Killer Croc fans buying this SWEET ASS Sideshow statue?

Any Killer Croc fans buying this SWEET ASS Sideshow statue?

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/porkchisel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have shit taste there's a head for you too.

"""""""skin condition"""""""''

That head looks fucking weird

I wish it was his Arkham knight design

I'm going to get one Premium Format Figure. I just can't decide which. Help me out bros. Red Sonja is probably at the top of my list.

good this one looks better than this hentai shit

Do you mean Arkham Origins?

Hasn't been a skin condition in a good 9 years now.

I dont know man, Im browsing their website and Im considering Daredevil or Ant Man myself

Buying toys is for children.

Do you happen to collect bishoujo statues as well?

I don't own a single statue or figure of any kind.

Whose idea was it to give Croc an actual crocodile snout? Was it Jim Lee? I'm pretty sure it was Lee.

Well, Red Sonja is a cool character and her statue is good but I'm more into absurdly detailed shit, like Court of the Dead. Something to keep you staring and finding new little things every time you look at it. But I am a sculptor, so I'm biased. Buy your favorite character.

Jim Lee's first snout was way less prominent and less literal crocodile, but I think with time he kept making it longer. I'm sure he wasn't the first tho.
Crocodiles are my favorite animal and I love their faces, I just don't want Killer Croc to be a literal crocodile because it's against his character.

To be fair, Doug Moench introduced the idea that Croc became increasingly feral and more animal than human over time, Jim Lee was just the first (in the mainstream canon anyway) to use that as an excuse to draw him as the Lizard basically.

That said, Snoutless Croc is the Sophisticated Gentleman's choice.

I wish I had $500 to blow on something people will never see.

I do and I'm seriously considering it.

I'd feel weird owning something so sexually attractive.

>tfw mine just came in today

Best 600 that I ever spent on something that I shouldn't have.

She shouldn't be doing that, a snake's head can still bite you after being cut off for up to several days, in fact when you kill a venomous snake you should bury the head or you can be fined.
C'mon, Sonja, act more responsible.

I'd consider this if it was Conan. Never did like Red Sonja much.

It's funny because that's the exact opposite argument that I made to convince myself to buy Sonja.

I wish it was fuckable.

oglaf.com/porkchisel/

Looks like Leatherhead from TMNT. As for preference, I don't have one regarding Killer Croc's physical appearance. I think it's fucking hilarious that he's a giant lizard man fucking up shit.

God, that art is terrible. He looks like Doomsday.

I would hot glue this so hard.

I don't care. Like, it's not my art, so go ahead and devolve into a spastic autistic rage.

I know it's not your art, so why are you reacting to my commentary at all? Are you stupid?

because this is Sup Forums, home of shit posts and autism.

If I was rich I'd buy it