Chris Morris New Film

I had a small role on the new Christopher Morris film the was filmed in the Dominican Republic over the summer. From the script, it has the working title 'Operation Uphold Democracy' (or O.U.D, as it was referred to on set).
Although I was only a few script pages, as I was only given a small role, I gleaned that it is set in the 90s and centres around the of the Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide - more specifically, the CIA's involvement in the coup.
I know Anna Kendrick and Kayvan Novak are in the picture, as I saw them (from a distance); but my scene was with the actor Ian Macshane. I played a low-level underling that had to warn him of an imminent attack. Although it was only a very small scene, it took as a very long time to shoot because Chris continued to find fault in our deliveries of the lines. At certain points he would force us to improvise the scenes, and when we did, he would undermine us from behind the camera.
It was a deeply uncomfortable experience. I have been a fan of Chris Morris since I was a young man, but I feel very angry about the way I was treated by him (and to a lesser extent, his crew - who were often complicit).
I'm not a petty man, but reading (once again) about the 'legendary' Chris Morrises Secret new project, and how everyone is so excited about it, has left me so incensed that I'm ready to spill the beans on the whole bloody thing.

>Although it was only a very small scene, it took as a very long time to shoot because Chris continued to find fault in our deliveries of the lines. At certain points he would force us to improvise the scenes, and when we did, he would undermine us from behind the camera.
You were probably shit

Do thre pay for your flight out there ?

I'm glad he's back.

Don't care, didn't ask, fuck you.

Looking forward to his new film. You're right, he's a legend.

This is almost definitely a comment that OP has copied from Reddit, can any Redditors confirm?

>le work once every 7 years man

Buff my pylon.

I can only conform that you are a faggot.

>1 result (0.59 seconds)

satire is the lowest form of comedy

If you’re so upset make unsubstantiated claims that his tried to diddle your weenus without your consent and the baying mobs should take care of the rest

What was Ian Macshane like?

>inb4

Dark and moody. Foreboding and sinister.

Called everyone a cocksucker.

Nice man. Just so happened to have an ormolu clock in the back of his pick up, let me have it for a very reasonable price.

>movie about Haiti
>starring all white people
What the actual fuck, Hollywood?

>91125719

Dominican Republic =/= Haiti

i weed next to chris morris in the toilets of a comedy club a few years ago. his penis is unprecedented.

In what regard ?

size

not that guy but lol if you think the dominican republic is white

Dominicans are not white, but they aren't black either, at least not the majority as in Haiti.