bitter-knitter.deviantart.com/art/It-s-Tradition-1-667471049
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ludo exists
how does it feel having shit taste

Janstar will be canon.

Marco is a slut.

Jackie is a whore.

Perhaps there's some sort of compromise that could be made

Season 1 star was definitely cuter, but in my opinion season 2 ludo wins. I know that there was a ludo star in one episode, so I suppose that'll work for now. Or we could just say that they're equally cute.

They're both cute, though in somewhat different ways

No, that pic is really creepy. Star vs has the worst artstyle.

>Hnnnnnnnghh

TAKE IT BACK

Great.

Now without the leggings.

Let's all post cute shit.

>Janstar will be canon.
no
>Marco is a slut.
HELL FUCKING YEA
>Jackie is a whore.
yes

THE BADONKADONK IS STRONK

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Post cucked Stars, I need to expand my collection

>yfw there's a scene in season 3 when Marco comforts Star with a hug and she tries to kiss him

thoughts in my mind. the rise of entrphy. space junk ruins our satellites. i cannot tell a good enough story eveey . you need more.

Post abused Stars, I need to expand my collection

I want to fucking kill myself.

What about if we abuse you?

STAR IS FOR HUGS NOT ABUSE

It won't be canon
but it is definitely the superior ship

Star is for Nanking recreations

Indeed, adorable

I can't wait for the next season. I really want to see where they can take this series.
Given what they have already done I would love it if no punches were pulled for the finale.
While I'm a fan of most of the ships there is something about Starco that I really like, I'm interested if when it's all said and done Star would choose Earth or Mewni.
That being said I could totally see an ending where Star has to go back to Mewni and leave Marco, with the finale being something like the two of them growing up separated and thinking wistfully of each other.

>My Shitty predictions for season 3:
Star and Moon hide and possibly train, with Moon frustratedly trying to teach star simple things, but then realizing She's an idiot savant and needing to teach her a different way.
Marco uses the scissors to head to Mewni, Meeting up with River who is failing to run the kingdom properly, no doubt fallout from "Songgetti" still happening, possibly the people are in full fledged revolt. Either, Marco and River fend off and protect the kingdom, or "Princess Marco" Champion of the people shows up to quell the disturbance. Afterward Marco looks desperately for Star for a few episodes before they find each other, possibly just missing each other. Toffee gains more power, and everyone looks for a way to restore the guardians and possibly find glossaryack, Whom probably saw this shit coming and is preforming a xanatos gambit on a massive scale.

Daron Nefcy just confirmed they've started writing for season 4 on IG.

Which might mean we may start getting some episodes this June with a promo maybe in May. Also there have been rumors of a new opening with a new song.

get that sad shit outta here

FUCK
I was thinking about making a 3D Star and then having it 3D printed. If Disney won't give me a Star figure, then I'll make it myself.

Stay the fuck away from my princess.

Jarco kisses are the best thing ever.

What is Marco's face trying to convey?

I honestly don't want starco to be end game. It's just too expected and cliche. Kind of hope they go with something out of left field that makes sense, like StarFan13 and Star

I've got a new waifu guys. She's not even Sup Forums related but now I'm trying to think of ways she's similar to Star.

>Kinda scary eyes
>Both are major fuckups
>Both cute af
>This is kinda personal but I'd rather be bffs with both of them or friends with benefits

That's pretty much all I got. Actually there's hardly any similarity between them... Where the fuck am I going with this? How is this related? I dunno. A shitpost is a shitpost I guess no matter its kind. Maybe I made the connection because I like both of these medias and both of them are starving for official content right now.

Or maybe it's because I heard that we're gonna be moved to /trash/ soon... next to loudhouse pedos and nitw furries

He wasn't expecting that.

>"Oh yeah, this bitch exists"

ayy me too. Star's tears keep me alive

>It's just too expected and cliche
Maybe you should watch more TV shows if most of the shows you watch the two leads end up together.

Retarded asspulled lesbian pairings are no longer unexpected thanks to LoK

I Would love to see Queen Moon Knighting Marcos.

>twist is that StarFan13 is actually a boy

Maybe you need to stop repeating the same thing.

Anyone else think Glossaryck kinda sounds like Robin Williams?

So what is Star exactly? Is she a butterfly alien creature or is she a magical human?

juicy

How do we keep her from booping her children to death?

Maybe you should stop posting the same "It's just too expected and cliche" fucking excuse for not wanting Starco. It's truly a bore to read.

He sounds more like John De Lancey to me

buddy, guy, friendo, here you go. it's not that hard.

Going to bed here soon, fellow anons. Please post your Cute Stars and send me Cute Star Vibes so that I can have dreams of her tonight.

Always remember to practice good hygiene and shower AT LEAST every other day.

I'm sure Star would be one to partake in the kush

Shit's cute as fuck

Make sure she never has any

I can't believe that shower pic manages to be more cute than lewd

Just let Marco look after them.

After they can walk Star may play with them.

>the fuck is she doing?

>Marco skips leg day

Is this from something

Cute and perfect.

>Rafael and Angie remind me of my parents

"Hi son, we just got you a mail order bride"

A kind of alien. She's a humanoid being from another dimension. Have you watched the show at all? It explains it in the first episode (not trying to be a dick, legitimately asking)

star should win an award

it sure is, starts here

bitter-knitter.deviantart.com/art/It-s-Tradition-1-667471049

It even says it in the theme song. "I'm from another dimension"

Not bad. Definitely cute and perfect.

>Royal Secret, you thought it was over
>A Princess with a bun in the oven!!!!

why would basically shooting yourself in the foot get you an award

Unlimited intimacy just seems so natural for them.

I want to cuddle with angie

no character cuter than this

star should have a nice day

Have some Star Bento.

thats a cruel thought friend, i bet you want her to have more than one nice to. you're a sicko

Is this the new steven universe?

Well these threads are decent and sug is still going so no there is also the fact the filler episode are not dumpster fires minus fetch

Does steven universe feature cuckolding as a major plot point

Disgust and utter confusion.

kys Disney shill

>"I knew I shouldn't have stolen this cash register while that cop was eyeballing me. Going to have to find a place to hide.... Ah, this bar named 'Donger' will do."

well pearl is raising her wife's son

Even Fetch was good compared to the shit that SU comes up with; Beach City Drift anyone?

Janna as a character makes much more sense when you realize she was originally Marcos twin sister but Nefcy rewrote it due to Gravity Falls