Come take a seat!

Come take a seat!

Oh cawd

"Sorry, whatever she said, she's clearly an adult. I demand you to prove me wrong."
Did any of those guys ever say that?

tell that to the cops that when he puts his knee on your face you pedo scum

Seriously though, do they exchange pictures? Do they use photos of the actual decoy? Because if so and if she's 18+ I think this could make an actual case for the guy if he said that.

this guy gets it
having an erotic chat doesn't make you a pedophile, raping a child does makes you a pedophile, fucking goverment ffs

> Because if so and if she's 18+ I think this could make an actual case for the guy if he said that.
not when the "girls" repeatedly say they're 14. the avatar picture is irrelevant then. best defenses would be "i assumed she was lying", which isn't a good one.

is this some kind of setup or something?

So they don't send pictures of the actual decoy then?
Still, if they don't send real pics and the guy comes up to the house and first sees her, he can still plainly see that the woman isn't 14 (or at least claim to afterwards). She's just lying.

>So they don't send pictures of the actual decoy then?
doesn't matter, it's irrelevant when "she" says she's 14 in the chat and the guy pursues.

i'm not sure if the pics are of the decoy or not, but i assume it's someone connected to the operation at least. quite possibly the decoy in some scenarios.

>i assumed she was lying
Roleplaying chatroom

anyway if you're interested, look up the lorne episode and see what the decoy looked like, you can see low rez picture of "her" in his chat log here

>last mesage received on 9/17/2007

Lorne was Sup Forums personified
a broken, lonely man wanting a 14 year old girl to cure him of his depression
no wonder you fags feel bad for the pedo's - hits too close to home

>it's irrelevant when "she" says she's 14 in the chat and the guy pursues
Here's the thing. The guy could just say he drove there to give the kid a moral lesson - and that when he saw who opened the door changed his intend because the woman was clearly 18 and not the one in the pictures.

This guys cute though

>guy chatting with kids about sex on the internet, maybe even shares dick pics, drives to the kids house when the kid is alone to teach moral lessons
good luck

built good

Making plans to go to a young girls house to fuck her makes you a pedophile... it's not that hard to understand.

>Roleplaying chatroom
That's not going to fly when they literally have footage of the chatroom and can point to the exact one he was using.

>Here's the thing. The guy could just say he drove there to give the kid a moral lesson - and that when he saw who opened the door changed his intend because the woman was clearly 18 and not the one in the pictures.
plenty of guys tried that story and got convicted

>Lorne was Sup Forums personified
>no wonder you fags feel bad for the pedo's
that's the absolute minority of tcap threads though, most just think it's hilarious, which is why we used to have streams so often and anticipated the new show. top comedy.

now that's just stupĂ­d

wat do?

He literally fucking did do that though

Would any of this had mattered if the guy was attractive?

yes

Keep dreaming fat shit, as long as you're attractive you'll still be loved, this isn't a just world

wow

kek are you one of those
>i'm a decent guy but girls don't like me because i'm ugly
newsflash: you're an awful person and that's why people hate you

Lol

>t. incel fedora