What if a kangaroo flew through his window?

What if a kangaroo flew through his window?

It has been established that in his state of mind he would have him become pretty much anything that showed up at the time.

If Alfred had showed up then, Bruce would have become the Butler, mysterious masked and well-dressed figure dedicated to cleaning up the city and keeping the House of Gotham in order.

We all ready did this in , Multiversity, Final Crisis, and Dial H

If he had seen himself in a mirror would he have become the Billionaire, with the power of throwing money at evildoers?

Don't be silly, kangaroos can't fly.

ITT: things bats would never be able to do.

This is so fucking dumb, the way there's one second in time when Bruce Wayne was so susceptible that he'd consider whatever he next saw as an omen and become it. I love it.

Dial H really did it the best. The moment I realized what they were going with was pure joy.

no he'd become mirror master

What issue of Multiversity?

Shooting Star is pretty rad.

The Guidebook has all the Bruce Wayne alter-egos from although some have tweaked designs.

I love the choice of Earth that Grant put him on.

No. See. It's different. It's not Owlman. It's just "The Owl." Like that purple guy Dynamite published a few years back.

In Astro City, Steve Irwin Stung First!

dude if a bat flew through a window wouldn't it be seriously hurt and bleeding on the ground and dying

fucking take it to the vet jesus

take it to the vet keep it safe protect it PROTECT IT

WHY AREN'T YOU PROTECTING IT

>fucking take it to the vet jesus

Final Crisis revealed that the crash killed the bat. Alfred scooped up, dumped, and burned its corpse the following morning due to the risk of disease.

That a huge fucking bat.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that poor baby!

The Iron Knight's placement here is probably deliberate because the Big Bang Comics universe's Batman equivalent is Knight Watchman.

People can have a bat as a pet? is easy? like, a cat for example?

bats aren't domesticated, they have special needs to not go insane due to being unable to act on their instincts as with most non-domesticated animals

it has to be to smash through a window

Kangaroos can't fly.

He would have rode it into battle.

cap'n boomerang and magpie would be his rogues rather than joker and penguin