Batfleck vs Baleman

Who's the better Batman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9-kkKPa1Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=CHe_LDCegDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

affleck but i think bale is the second worst live action batman (89 to the present) so it's not really saying much tee bee haich

Batfleck makes Baleman look like a twink lmao

>when kiddos out themseleves by not picking the only good Batman

Well the Nolan batmans were kino and tdkr is the most influental film in this boards history so obviously bale

>Fatfleck a better actor than Bale
No

this batsuit right here is the top one

Bale was a shit Batman and a great Bruce Wayne.
Affleck was a decent Batman and a good Bruce Wayne.

>car

But the game both have batmobiles that get destroyed

>Batfleck
>Batsuit

His suit looks like a shitty cosplay made of poorly sewn pieces of fabric. Bale's, on the other hand looks like it actually protects his body and could even stop bullets.
Meanwhile BvS wants us to believe that Batfleck's shitty rubber cowl can deflect a point-blank headshot.

Batfleck activated a daddy kink in me I was never aware I had. I just want him to take care of me and praise me. And manhandle me with his twice as big body, but oh so gently to not hurt his little baby.

only reason why batfleck doesn't have these things is because he doesn't have his own movie

welcome to the club user

bale was fortunate enough to be involved in 2 out of 3 great movies

affleck didn't, but I don't blame him. He brought some good things to the table but he never was able to shine because the projects sucked dick. I imagine the reshoots under the quip-machin fedorah were a literal hell for him

THEY LITERALLY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SHOW UNDER THE COWL IS A LAYER OF ARMOR

>Baleman
You mean Bateman, right?

Are we ever getting The Batman?

Bale was the better Bruce
Affleck the better Batman

/thread

Keaton

what a faggot

They were the same person all along in parallel universes.

kilmer > keaton > affleck > bale > clooney

Go rewatch Batman Returns, Bale is best Batman and the best actor they'll ever be able to get for the role.

Batman wasn't Bale's best work, but I can't wrap my head the though that Affleck is a better actor than Bale.

MY BADMAN BEDDIR DAN YOR BADMAN

Not to mention that the suit looks fucking terribad in anything other than grimdark lighting, the other suit looked great from every angle and you didn't have to hide it with lighting.

>no personality

by which the author of this picture means not enough quips

>no story arc

his story is presented through world details. notice the burnt wayne manor, the defaced robin suit, the citizens of gotham fearing him, even the cartoon in the police station showing the cops are actually grateful for his actions

>no car

pretty sure he drives a Porsche to lex's party

>Sup Forumsojak
Cringe

he looked like a duck w pencil neck

He's the best actor by far, but even he admitted that he never quite got Batman as a role pinned down.

At least Baleman had good movies to be in.

I'm still fucking waiting for the one with "Detective" on his checklist

Bale was a shit Batman, but his Bruce Wayne was good in his universe that doesn't fit DCEU, because Affleck's depressed Bruce Wayne is great.
The conversations Batfleck Bruce had with Alfred and even Dianna really went into how Bruce felt about the world.
It's too bad Affleck's Bruce hasn't been fleshed out in a solo film.
I think both Bale and Affleck's Bruces fit very well in tone with their films.

In TDK he was very much so a detective trying to pin down joker

Remind again how many quips Bale has again? Right.

And as far as car goes he's talking about the bat mobile friendo. The tumbler is a tough one to beat.

Nipples Batman

maybe if they fixed his neck

in 2019

I thought Baleman was at his best in Begins, fine in TDK, and meh in TDKR. Still, if he had kept is Begins voice I feel like people would have remembered him more fondly. His Bruce Wayne was fantastic though and it really stands out as its own performance.

BurtonBats has the best films but even as a kid I Didn't like his costume. He couldn't move his neck
Bale was fine but wasn't really given a lot to do really

And it didn't really worked out beacause his detective skills are never established.
Because he's normally always one step ahead of the villain and the best thing about the Joker is that he's the only one who can catch him by surprice with chaotic craziness

Even though its a meme, Nolan's movies would actually be worse if Bale wasn't grunting out all his lines

kys both of you, unironically

He was the worst Bruce Wayne ever.

I think he'd work well as an old Bruce Wayne if we ever get a Batman Beyond movie.

yoo del im anun , dads da speerut

This user is correct. Too bad we have yet to get a Bat movie without stupid shit in it. Affleck is an idiot and I don't like him in movies. But I'll admit that his Batman is pretty damn good and could be a great part of a dumb-free Batman movie (finally)

W-what's wrong, user? Did daddy never love you?

BED AFLAAQ IS BZT BATSMANS HEZ JAW IS SOOO BIIIIIG HAHAHAHAHA BALZ LOOKS FUNNNY NOOLAN IZ GAY I LUB BATSMAN

Someone should really make a fan edit of The Dark Knight and American Psycho. Just replace he murder scenes from American Psycho with Batman scenes and splice in all the necessary for the plot bits of Bruce Wayne
youtube.com/watch?v=J9-kkKPa1Xg

Soo, I just looked it up and apparently this guy is playing Deathstroke? God damn.

>Batsuit
>Can't even move his neck

> baleman
> personality

ha, hahahaha

Bale has better suit and acting. Gadgets are about tied.

Affleck had a personality, story arc and a car and fid it better in the 30 minutes of screen time he had than in ree movies with bale and the nihilist nolan

The absolute state of DC fans

youtube.com/watch?v=CHe_LDCegDs

He was in Spiderman as well

I don't get Leonardo Dicaprio's role in this.

Batman is only as good as his villains. Affleck gets a couple of CGI Abomination guys and Bale kets all the kino. Bale wins.

>Affleck
>better actor
I’m embarassed for you

He was even better as Bruce Wayne.
One of his brows conveys more emotion than any other Bruce Wayne ever did.

He looks like he got plastic surgery and it failed.

>he prefers the car that is named after a website for faggots
Unironically kys my dude

>batsuit
>tiny ears
>gray
I know some people like the silver age Adam West look but it's just trash to me, and it has no business being paired with a darker version of Batman except as a deliberate self-parody, and yes I know The Dark Knight returns did it but it was a deconstruction of Batman and honestly it still looked shitty