Zack snyder is back to work

>Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads, you Disney Cunts. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, Marvelvirgins, the critics, the studios, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA
youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=gX71P3R4smQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does every photo he take look like he spent 5 minutes setting up every part of it and finish with a filter

Because he spent five minutes setting up every part of it then finished it with a filter.

What kind of office is that? It looks like a dining room. Is he writing free hand on a pad or reading a book?

Based

Or maybe you know, it's just the ordinary life of the uber man, soyboy.

i dont hate zack i just hate capeshit

>every frame and moment of your life is literal kino
How do I achieve this power

His social media is more kino than current state of capeshit.

I enjoyed Man of Steel, why was BvS so shit?

Man of steel didn't feel like it was trying to force a cinematic universe in one movie

Because it wasnt Batman vs Superman it was Batman vs Superman vs Wonderwomyn vs Space Monster

>Here is a man who stood up.
How many crates did they put under him so people would notice?

The office of a man who lives by his own rules.

Has this hack ever made anything decent beyond his zombie movie? I guess you could say 300, for what it is.

I feel like he tries to make every movie like Sin City, but I liked Sin City more than anything he's ever done.

It wasn't Batman vs Superman it was Batman v Superman.

>1 pic of him working in his office is more artistic than the entire MCU

Based

How can anyone hate this man? I don't get it. It's so uncalled for. He's the nicest guy who's making films out of a human point of view.

Just imagine Zack here

youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA

hope ERB does a new one so we can get ACTUAL big names like Snyder, Lynch, Whedon and Nolan

Who will he cast as George Washington

I don't think his autism would let him rap
youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

He's a man, he's clearly not (too) liberal. That's not really trendy in his industry, see what happened to Conan director (not saying he's as good btw but still).

Have you watched the Extended Cut or the theatrical release? The Extended Cut is still fucked by studio interference ("quickstart our own MCU now!!") but at least it is a a movie and not a montage (like the mess they realeased in cinemas) and Snyder's vision and themes flow much better.

>Marvelvirgins
stopped reading
wojak.jpg

Do you think he's happy Justice League flopped? The whole film was a giant fuck you to Snyder's previous DC films.

Mel.

Where's the camera?

It's a short made with a smartphone camera.

He's shooting with an iPhone

And here's the result:

youtube.com/watch?v=gX71P3R4smQ

He shot it with his phone.

>tfw you paid $15 to see Snyderkino but instead got 2 hours of Joss Marvel comitting crimes against cinema

>studio interference
I like that term because that's exactly what it was, it's strange in a way to literally see the studio cancer in the film that obviously. Dude wanted to make his usual over the top nietzschean action flick for chads, but no, had to fucking add so badly those fucking "cinematic universe" bullshit sequences... and for the result we know now... what a waste.

GAAAAPEGGGGHIIINOOOOOOOOOO

Wonder what he's working on

More aesthetically pleasing shots in those 4 minutes than the entirety of Joss Whedons career

Man of Steel 2

I feel like BvS 3 hour cut is still really good despite the studio-mandated scenes. But for the Theatrical, they cut all the good scenes and kept the studio scenes. Very absurd. It's not like the mass audience cares that much about Justice League.

The "X-Men" films came out just around the time I started getting into comic books. They were just like any other action film, except they featured superheroes.

Then the Marvel films started coming out and they were great (with the exception of Iron Man 2, which felt like a retread of the first one with added world-building). I was 22 when "The Avengers" came out and considered myself a nerd. That movie changed everything. It had its moments but overall it was a hollow film experience (story, visuals, score). I had expected much more and found myself distancing myself from the nerds who praised it and didn't even seem to acknowledge any of its flaws. Phase 2 was hit and miss but "Age of Ultron" was such a loud and stupid film that I was done with the franchise ("Doctor Strange" was the last Marvel film I saw at the cinema and it only reaffirmed my decision).

"Man of Steel" reminded me of a combination of the Marvel and X-Men films, due to using elements of the superhero genre but also good film techniques to tell the story. At least it was well-made. I didn't mind "BvS" and looked forward to "Justice League" to conclude Snyder's DC trilogy. The mess that I saw has now completely put me off any future DC films, considering "Suicide Squad" was a mess and "Wonder Woman" generic.

Right now, to come full circle, Fox is the only capeshit that I look forward to and if New Mutants is any good, I hope they continue experimenting with different genres (maybe even tell a decent sci-fi Fantastic Four).

(Note: I recently saw Alien: Resurrection and am 100% convinced that Joss Whedon is just a bad writer who relies on quips to be likable.)

I don't see the praise avengers got when it came out.
I bought it on 3d when it came to blu Ray and it sat on my shelf collecting dust.

Captain America on the other hand is the only marvel franchise to have heart, the first avenger is camp kino at it's finest.

I want Zack to do another horror movie.

>How many crates did they put under him so people would notice?

A billion dollars' worth.

Stood up...

>DCEU have to reboot after him
>WB is not gonna give him money anymore
>Some war drama about gays in desert is his next movie

JUST

Because he’s that aesthetic in real life. Clay Enos just walks in and is like DAMN ZACK SNYDER WORKING LOOKS LIKE THAT and gets a Kino photo from his iPhone X.

Snyder is actually more left-leaning than the Neo-liberal Democrats. He exposes their lies and that’s why (((((they))))) go after him.
People always say 300 is racist against Muslims but Persia is a much better analogy for American globalism.

He's a classic liberal which today translates to conservative. The villain of BvS is no giant monster but the man creating the monsters.