Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVYs5Y_EqSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

robert rodriguez is an absolute hack

>he has "Carpenter's Blessing" if that means anything
It don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVYs5Y_EqSc

Fake news, delete this shit right now.

You wot. Planet Terror is a perfect movie.

Can't wait for Escape From Mehico starring Antonio Banderas.

man an Escape from Mexico City movie would actually be more interesting. brb gonna go get financing.

guess whats next :^)

Carpenter is borderline senile and hasn't had a good idea in what, 20 years. Everything he touches these days most definitely isn't that good.

The man is so fucking based.

John's always been honest about hating all the the remakes but will shill for them because it's easy money so he can buy his video games
Its like how Cameron always says he loves the latest terminator script then calls it garbage a few months after release

Oh boy, more remakes.

Jon Boyega

Robert Rodriguez is sometimes a great director and sometimes direct complete crap.

On the one side we have Desperado, one of the best action movies ever made and then we have fucking Spy Kids 3D.

You like to watch me suffer...

>ywn see Kojima tackle this one

>tfw thought Carpenter died recently but then realized I was thinking of George Romero

Who plays Snake? There are no young actors manly enough.

While I agree with your statement, and I do believe that he is a skilled director, the majority of his good movies are John Carpenter's ripoffs.

Could be good but Rodriguez became too obsessed with his victim/dreamer/beaner culture to make good film anymore. Probably ruin this with that.

Rodriguez is at his best when he must deal with a smaller Budget. His best movies have all low budgets:
El Mariachi - 10.000 dollar
Desperado - 7 million
From Dusk Till Dawn - 7-10 Million
Sin City - 30-40 Million
Machete (Fuck you, I liked it) - 20-30 Million

The only movie that have more than that is Planet Terror with almost 70 Million, which is still kinda low for a Hollywood picture, probably because of Bruce Willis paycheck.

Bearded Chris Evans

already exists

forgot image

which classic Hollywood gonna shit on next?

PLEASE SAVE US BASED DISNEY

>Dwayne Johnson

I like him, but will not as Snake.

>Carpenters blessing

My one hope is that the lack of updates means this has gone to development hell.

Hopefully Escape from New York bombs and keeps any studio from ruining one of the best movies ever made.

That's the point user. Robert Rodriguez is so creatively bankrupt that he'd just remake the Mexico trilogy without realizing it.

Good call.

ebin

BASED

desperado is his only good movie