Why does Marvel keep getting away with this?

They keep stealing ideas from DC and making 1:1 copies of characters

House of Ideas, duh

You forgot Thanos, Moon Knight, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Dr Doom, Magneto, Sentry, Quasar....

fucking everything Marvel has is taken from DC

How the hell is Spider-Man, Dr. Doom, and Magneto DC knock offs?

Blue Beetle, Lex Luthor, and Dr Polaris

Because they're superheroes and supervillains, which DC invented. All capeshit is a ripoff of Superman.

Remember when they actually gave Black Panther a cape?

Blue Beetle, Superman, and Batman, iirc

I still don't see how Spider-Man is a knock off of Blue Beetle. Unless you're talking about Ted Kord, who's vaguely similar, but even then Spider-Man came out before Ted Kord Beetle.

Also Lex Luthor doesn't know any magic or own a country.

Also, is it really considered a knock off if the original creator made both characters?

Not getting into the specific Blue Beetle argument, but I'd say you can rip off yourself. It's like how you're supposed to cite yourself in a paper if you wrote something before and you're referencing it.

Really makes you scratch your noggin.

>tfw Marvels rip offs were better

Kek, get fucked OP.

How did Frankenstein steal from DC?

Other way around. Or do you think that Robin Hood stole from Green Arrow?

Marvel is over a glorified hack company

Who is the monster for Red Tornado?

Well, he *does* steal from the rich to give to the poor.

The Colossus of New York.

It's about a scientist who takes a dead man's mind and puts it in a soulless machine's body. Then the mind is all like.

"Dude, the fuck? Being a robot sucks, can't even get my dick wet and I act like I have Asperger now." So he decides to go on a mindless rampage.

Also, the scientist thought it would be a good idea to give him laser beams for eyes.

Goddammit, should've worded myself carefully.

Check and mate. Well-done.

Not that this is necessarily a knock on DC per se; some ideas are so obviously good that it's hard not to make use of them when the moment calls for them. And not that it's necessarily creatively bankrupt in and of itself. I mean, OP is of course correct that Deadpool started off as a Deathstroke pastiche, but nobody can say that the characters closely resemble each other now aside from some very broad concepts and aesthetics.

Reminder that only retarded casuals think that Vision is a copycat of Red Tornado or Martian Manhunter. Those two were ripped off from Golden Age Vision.

How does the Black Cat to Catwoman comparison work? She was a hero with a boy sidekick.