Why does this make you so angry Sup Forums?

Why does this make you so angry Sup Forums?

lel paco manlet

fuck you del taco
heil hitler

He was ahead of his time. He predicted the rise of these Nazi fags way back.

>mfw i realized captain vidal was the good guy in pans labyrinth

>del Toro's entire career has been about evil white dudes
>he got so mad that nobody noticed that he had to point it out himself
lmao

Why's the nazi holding the Overwatch flag

>A HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR SHARED AN INTERPRETATION OF ONE OF HIS FILMS ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT I POLITICALLY DISAGREE WITH!

why did overshit copy the generation identitaire flag

>posting the bad shop

time is running out subhuman

God look at all this schlock. But since he's spanish or mexican whatever everything he makes is mystical kino.

>weel

FUCK GUILLERMO DEL TACO AND FUCK MEXICANS. BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL!

>posting the edit

Im dissapointed that this scary monster is now retroactively 'A Statement on Wealthy White Patriachy'

It was fucking A+ a scary creepy abomination and now I look at it and its a literal SJW boogeyman.

>this guy wants to tell us about how all whites are evil

>every political thread currently up is an anti-Sup Forums thread
>"b-but Sup Forums is ruining Sup Forums!"

Why did Génération Identitaire copy a symbol from a shitty movie rather than using an actual European symbol?

Literally what did this dude even do that was wrong?

Didn't the little spic bitch illegally immigrate into his dimension and steal his food in spite of everybody specifically screeching at her not to do it? How does that make him the bad guy?

This, redditors ruin this board more than Sup Forums could ever dream to

i don't know, you should ask them

Vampire grandpa in the middle wasn't bad, Ron Perlman was

>fat estrogen-laced man who cant see or raise his dick is self-hating
wow who'd expect

not only that but the films real antagonist is a military spic.

But Sup Forums posting anti-Sup Forums strawmen threads like this one count as Sup Forums threads.

Did you notice the pile of shoes and the drawings of him killing kids?

Why do they all look like that?

What is this look called, the "Kevin Smith"?

Because it's a display of institutional racism and sexism from someone complaining ABOUT institutional racism and sexism.

Hypocrisy is one of those things that rankles people.

The soy look

What did Ofelia mean by this?

That really her?

Yep

Just dissapointed, still like his movies a lot though.

Context?

Film she's from. Guy discovers video of his sister and gets feelings.

can't wait for white people to step down and the chinks to rule the planet. all those people yapping about whity will find themselves in the slave mines of the chinese overlords. oh how glorious it will be

Kino. What’s the name of this film?

Doesn't make me all that angry right now. I guess I could get angry for your sake though. Would you like that?

they're called bugmen

I don't really give a shit about GDT's stupid politics but he's a shitty director.

>>fat estrogen-laced man
literally putting himself down because he cant defend himself even if he wanted (he doesnt because he's a estrogen lardass who puts himself down and hates himself)

>surviving whites become wise seers transported by the yellow overlords to Qinghai province hermitages

Yeah. There are already some African chiefs of government complaining about Chinese influence in Africa and saying whites were better. The days chinks rule the world is the day all progress is halted, both technologically and socio-politically. There will still be a new computer/phone/processor every year but forget about space exploration and CRISPR.

>anti-white racist ((interpretation)))

Demonios Tus Ojo

Gracias

We get it, you're an impotent offended little pussy

>China is ahead of America with investments in renewables and their space program is rapidly catching up to America
>Africa is becoming less shitty thanks to Based Yang.
Stay mad round eye

I already decided not to watch any more Toro unless it is Hellboy. It is the era of boycott so I'm doing my part.

sieg heil mein fuhrer

Africa is becoming better in the sense that they are actually getting some infrastructure, but the areas where chinese investment is making improvements will be even worse off once the minerals are gone and everything of value is stripped down and taken to the next mining site. Basically they are moving into a shithole with rare minerals buried under the shit, clearing the shit away so they can get the materials, then leaving and allowing the shit to flow back in but now the ground water is poisoned.

¿Por qué no me escucharon?

PRIASE KEK

Funny how spics took his father hostage and the pale man James Cameron had to get him back.

Pacific Rim was so bad. Also hate how he constantly 69s Hideo Kojima. Makes sense that two of the biggest hack-frauds in media would be friends.

>says a white man

>forget about CRISPR
>its another nazi who doesn’t understand the übermensch will eat him and his family as soon as they’re born and will scorth the Earth of all memories of snow niggers, whytes and europe because its inferior to true power and beauty
>he didn’t watch prometheus he doesn’t know how super beings react to “MUH ANCESTAZ”
idiots all of you

I just watched the strain and holy shit its so badly written and the propaganda is so blatant.

oh what now self defense is wrong?

>del toro
>white

Truly the 56% meme is true

>Hollywood liberal says something ridiculously liberal

Wow I'm so mad

It's frustrating to be told over and over again how evil you are because of your sex and your race.
Of course I still enjoy most of his movies anyway because I can separate my opinion of a person from their work.

>Posting an inferior edit of a meme
>Implying lefties care an ounce about the wellbeing of white fathers and don't relish the misery of white males

Truly the left cannot meme

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Of course I still enjoy most of his movies anyway because I can separate my opinion of a person from their work.
Too bad you can't separate your neck from your head you tasteless faggot

Pan's labyrinth, pacific rim, and hellboy are are at least entertaining.

No one wants their kid to become a Nazi. The spoiled moronic child is aping the mannerisms and ideas of the people his grandfather nearly died fighting. He's rejecting everything it means to be American. The image macro is a sad reality that you stormfaggots from Sup Forums have made real.

imagine being this out of touch

>white man
>builds nice dimension through hard work
>sits in his nice house, at his nice table lined with food
>spic breaks into his dimension, steals his shit and eats his food
>white man defends himself
>therefore he is evil

going to other lands and killing with extreme accuracy and efficiency is defending yourself? other races have done this too but c'mon, there is no self defense about this

This coming from a white guy who was literally kicked out of his home country by Mexican bandits. Leftards are so delusional. Useful idiots.

>going to other lands and killing with extreme accuracy and efficiency is defending yourself?

You talkin about the neocon wars? They were done by neocohens. Jews. Just like 9/11.

Because what he did was simply ripping off japanese urban legend about Tenome, since it was cool and terrifying, but now decided to retcon it into political statement. Also the monster was called Pale Man, because he was a ghost of a blind man who was robbed and beaten to death by the thieves. Truly a symbol of "institutional evil feeding on the helpless".

>person come in to your house and starts eating your food
>you're evil

best thing about that shit movie

This.
The little girl obviously wanted to move her entire family into his house to take all of his food and kick him out. Pale-man needs to build some sort of barrier to deter people entering his home.

It’s not really an interpretation when he created it

>going to other lands

Lies, he's always in his own dimension.

I have a serious question, why do people consider Del Toro a great filmmaker? I have seen one film of his that is above average, the rest are shit.

Sieg Heil

I hope I live to see this, even as an elderly slave.

You must not know about Blade Runner :^)

Normies like Blade and Hellboy

The left can't Mem...

>director says, "white people are a problem"
>no response in the mainstream
>continues to have a successful career
>a few faggots on an imageboard get angry
>director says, "black people are a problem"
>denounced by the mainstream
>potentially destroys his career
>has to go on apology tour
>becomes persona non grata within the industry and among peer group
lmao why do rightweenies always overreact?!

a black dude was just fired from some english show for saying old jewish men dont have any real relation with impoverished blacks in england lmao

Sieg Heil!

kids which fucking crossed the rules and went all gibs me dat at his palate which were not theirs

because people being racist and sexist while simultaneously claiming to hate racism and sexism makes me angry

Sieg Heil

sieg heil!

Does everyone just believe whatever inspect.element shit that gets posted here?

>mexican
>white
america pls stop

>lambda is not a european symbol

What is some commie killing kino?

it makes sense though, if you eat his forbidden fruit he wakes up and tries to rape you. But the kid was given clear instruction not to eat the fruit and was aware of the consequence, but the dumb bitch ate it anyway because she's a spoiled insatiable brat, just like women in the industry now who get on their knees for a role and then regret it after they've taken their prize.

deep

Geez, things like this tick me off a lot these days.
DO

it's hilarious how Sup Forums claims Sup Forums is always here sperging, when in reality it's the leftist here acting like babies most of the time