trashy bitch with her dirty bath tub

based

What does she do with the floss?

But she poops from there

objets and dildos insertions are always a turn off

>t. Soyboi

pussy

The Pledge is about as bittersweet as you can get

This, maybe it's just me but I've never been turned on by girls shoving things up their ass. Or dildos in general for that matter

same for me
I’m don’t fucking watch my cock slide in and out of a girls pussy while I’m having sex
It looks disgusting

t.soyboys

Want pusy

I SAID A SHARPIE YOU DUMB CUNT

I have a vibrator up in my ass right now
Just finished masturbating to futa on male
ama

>that tight butthole

HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!!!

are you gay?

i would lick that brush clean

Look at that brapper.

No, my gf is out of town

oh ok

i miss pusy

why is fingering so superior to didl0s?

i like the odd finger

t. homo sexual

It's one of the reasons why JAVs suck so hard.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>why is fingering so superior to didl0s?
no idea, but it feels more intimate? natural? I can appreciate that

>futa on male
good taste

Mmm yesh moi dear quite moist yesh mmmm ssllluuurrrppp

threads like this are up for hours but I get deleted and banned in minutes for a harmless question about man in the high castle

You might actually be gay. Nothing wrong with it, just saying.

now you are getting it

not him but only one of my girlfriends had an aesthetically pleasing vagina, a perfect coinslot innie.
The rest looked like Predator with mouth agape