Can we cancel the Simpsons now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ul2iNPfVsYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god damn I want to kill that poo fuck

Whatever gets the Simpsons canceled I am fine with

The last couple of seasons of the Simpsons have been pretty good desu

This trash is still airing?

yeah no shit they're all racist stereotypes. Or are you telling me luigi with pizzeria or a mafioso are somehow positive italian-american characters?

>apu sexually harassing every female customer and taking quick shits outside the quick-e mart entrance while giving bad phone customer service
Sounds much better.

The Simpsons writers should be ashamed of The Simpsons after season 10

Really makes you think bigly

youtube.com/watch?v=ul2iNPfVsYQ

Man what an outrageous stereotype. No truth to it at all.

Deport anyone with more than one non-European great-grandparent.

SNEED

Literally every single character on the Simpsons is a stereotype. That's its thing.

How pissed was this guy about the episode where they actually went to India?

if the writers had any test they'd do this

really activated my almonds

How? Most store owners I've seen are either Indian like Apu, or Dominican

>apu
>10+ children
>harassing women
>tech support scamming
>shitting in the streets
>burning relatives in the Springfield river

You're right, it is racist to not include this part of Indian 'culture.'

Honestly Apu is the least of the problem. Indians shit and dump bodies into their supposedly sacred river, they shit in the street like stray dogs and most of them would gladly knock a tourist over the head, drag them back behind an ally and rape them. Apu being slightly over the top as an Indian American stereotype is literally the least of their problems.

The line "a wizard did it" is from season 11 and is more iconic than any Simpsons line that isn't an ebin recurring catchphrase.

Why are people so fucking retarded?

the next ebola starts in poopton

really made me reconsider indiana world superpower by 2020after seein gthose pics of bloated corpses floating in the same river where they wash their feet

Apu is one of the side characters with a little more depth, honestly. I mean, he's had plenty of episodes where he's the focus. Just compare his character to someone like Chief Wiggum and ask who's less of a one note.

Oh cool, another group of angry brown people who shouldn’t be here in the first place.

I don't care for the Simpsons either but I hope that buttmad poo-in-loo gets beheaded by some Sikh warriors.

>Groundskeeper Willie is a racist stereotype
>nobody cares

>Look at me man, you tink I can't hit it off wit women?

name one character outside the two kids who isn't a racist stereotype. ONE character

>this is news

tfw indians from india are more stereotypical and in reality more reprehensible than anything apu has done.

Scots love Groundskeeper Willie
Mexicans love Bumblebee Man
Poos are the only ones assblasted about a cartoon character

Homer is a racial stereotype as well.

THAT'S THE SHOW

The Simpsons will continue to run until the entirety of the main cast dies

Quick Sup Forums survey: Where are you from and how do you feel about the Simpsons' portrayal of your nation?

How is Apu offensive besides him working at a convenience store?

India. Racist horrible

>steamed hams
>I didn't do it
>die bart
>S-M-R-T
Fuck off troller

Lmao they all speak like the stereotypes are saying.
Btw why did buzzfeed chose the "whitest" looking indians out there? They could have gone for more diverse crown...

there’s is nothing offensive with him working a convenience store tho

Why did it take nearly 30 years for people to realize that Apu is a racist stereotype and whine about it? Fucking seriously

I think we should cancel all shows with indians in them

Mexico. I laugh my ass off every time. Couldn't care less about racial stereotyping.

Well it shouldn't considered offensive but I guess it is a stereotype of Indians.

Its almost as if people want to live in a speechless society. You get mad about "the simpsons" stereotypes but not at a videogame like grand theft auto or call of duty franchises. If apu is too controversial then i suggest we ban "lostprophets" from itunes and youtube, any spike lee film, Get Out, rap music, rock and metal music anything under PG rated art or media and films without 100% diversity or you will be shunned and outcast.

The beginning of these opressed mindsets is weakening our society as a whole and we should be better than that

No different from any other programme really.

BLOODY BASTARD

Remember you can't have pocs in your show because it could be considered offensive to minorities. Also why don't you have pocs in your show you racist piece of shit? Where is the diversity?

>Indians hate Apu
>Indians are why Jinder Mahal was WWE Champion despite being an ugly poo in loo with 0 mic skill and 0 in ring skill
>Aziz Ansari exists
>Pajeets are the only reason why dreck like marvel and dc even make money
>every movie has an indian and chinese scene

I can't wait until someone puts ebola in the ganges and the real fun begins

the Simpsons should have been cancelled years ago, it's way past it's peak. That said I really am getting absolutely fed up about how anything is an offense these days. Everything and anything is game to be offended about it seems. I can't wait to hear some billionaire asshole being offended about Burns.

Apu? offensive
Expensive sushis? offensive
Eating popcorn in a movie theater? offensive
No female leads in star wars? offensive
The Punisher doesn't mass murder niggers? offensive

It's ridiculous and degenerate, morally corrupt and dooms us all. No wonder people turn to religion and cults, no wonder Trump got elected, at least there's an ethic doesn't matter how fucked up nor corrupt. But this 24/7 whining about any fucking thing is a cultural apocalypse in the making.

I find this post offensive

Brazil. It was a decent episode.

It's a stereotype because a lot of Indians work in convenience stores.

It's like saying it's racist to show Indians working in call centers. Motherfucker, how is reality racist? People are fucking retarded.

Don't really care about bumblebee man, but they made excellent jokes about Mexico in the early seasons.
>Mmmmm ohh ahh Marge, it's times like this I'm glad I flunked out of that Mexican med school
> Burns: Get me Steven Spielberg! Smithers: He's unavailable. Burns: Then get me his non-union Mexican equivalent!

Based post

I'm an Indian. AMA without using any of the derivative of poo since I've got them all filtered B)

topkek he's right though. The end game of this outrage culture is secret police gestapo. Do you want to be sent to a gulag for a shitpost?

At this point I'm pretty sure Matt Groening made some kind of deal with Satan to keep The Simpson on the air until the end of time.

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

I know he's right, I mean, what happens to you if someone offends you? literally nothing

>wash their feet

Nigga they wash everything in that goddamn river, up to and including their teeth

>what happens to you if someone offends you? literally nothing
I keep telling this to white people but they're so incredibly fragile.

They should replace Apu with Sneed

Spain. Don't like that Julio is a gay hairdresser but I'm not going to whine about it. Besides, the show has long been shit anyways

Oh tell that to Sinead O Conner, Kramer, any public school teacher etc

>mfw Americans say we stink
>they need perfumes to not smell like shit
>so all american men smell like fake pussies
>they dont like smelling natural

>A show thats literally about stereotyping the american family and everything in it
>HURR ITS RACIST STEREOTYPING

Its like they dont even see how stupid they are

>Italian
>There is only the chef and the mafia

Pretty accurate desu senpai

calm down ranjeep

but you guys practically live in shit.

Smelling like shit isn't natural

There's an awful Italy episode with Sideshow Bob. Plagiarism joke was great tho.

>THAT WOULD BE 300 DORRA PLUS TIP SIR

Come on man, that's just over the line.

At least we smell natural like men. American men wear perfumes to get ready for their dates. They spend 80 dollars on perfumes a month i dont know how you american pussies justify this.

tell that to a pig farmer

UK. Just the usual ignorant shit that we get from Americans

it's called cologne man. cologne.

I had completely forgotten about that episide actually. If I remember correctly it was nuSimpsons anyway so it was better left forgotten.

t. Henrietta R. Hippo

If Homer dies the whole show ends.

White men don't smell like that Pajeet. I know you don't have a large frame of reference since all the men in your country probably bathe in a river full of corpses and curry-shits and don't practise even basic hygiene.

americans talk about us shitting on streets, but at least we don't go to walmart and shit there.
DESIGNATED SHITTING WALMARTS

See not so funny now murican. don't go bombing my country

Scotland, don't think Iv'e ever met anyone who didn't like groundskeeper Willie.

tell me why it always smells like a curry house when you people congregate then?

Greece. Eh, it was zombie Simpsons, I remember that the accent was shit and the "lmao syrtakiii". Could have been done way better

I find you being offended offensive.

It's the new murican past time, shitting themselves in walmart 5 feet away. How do you muricans even justify shitting yourself in wal mart. Just shitting where you want that is digusting

France
oh yeah omelette du fromage here we go again and again and again and again and again and again
also mimes

Besides France and Australia did the golden age Simpsons visit any other countries?

you don't even have walmarts you have markets where everyone touches things with their brown doody hands. how do you not have black plagues every week lmao

Americans are being considerate by keeping their shut in the pants, thus preventing innocent people from stepping on shut in the floor ;D

Camp Krusty, kids go to Tijuana.

they did a France episode in season 1 and it wasn't bad

>when the girl would deffo sleep with a white guy and not with the pajeet

Apu was a great character who I loved growing up. I saw him as a positive role model and was glad to have him on TV as a memeber of my race. Fucking white liberal bitches politicizing everything. Apu was a great character and a hard working family man. He learned the history of the us to immigrate legally instead of wearing deport this shirts and protesting trump.

As an Indian, fuck any soyboy who thinks this shit is offensive when it literally is not. I'd rather be represented by Apu than whiny numales.

because indian immune system is strong. How do you justify getting vaccines that turn you retarded and make your immune system weak? We bathe in dead people because it makes us stronger than you. Amurican males are pussies. Go suck your boyfriend's dick, soyboy

eh that was just a throwaway gag though. I meant obviously an entire episode.

Jamaica.

eh porcoddio però

damn poodeep your jimmies get rustled so easy