It's actually a great movie

It's actually a great movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gI8aSJBC9u0
youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3hhsjtOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't be stupid user

how do you stop being stupid? If you weren't stupid you wouldn't be stupid to begin with

It is the worst of the prequels, though.

It is the ONLY star wars movie with zero redeeming qualities

I don't like Phantom Menace or Revenge of the Sith either but they still have a couple of good scenes or ideas, Attack of the Clones is fucking trash from beginning to end

reading this post made me stupid

It's refreshingly mediocre given its reputation, the anti-cheese edit on YouTube is almost a good movie, but no, Attack of the Clones is not a great movie no matter how you spin it

It has a cool name

Not true, it has the seismic charge bit.

Hey, I watch Reddit Letter Media too!

"Then we'll have a couple of surprises for him."

"HE HE HE HE HE HE HE"

DOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

t. redditor soy boy

why do the prequel posters look less shit than the new ones?

No black people

the sound was awesome.

Actually, the sound design of all 3 movies is fucking superb. The sound of engines of the spacecrafts is fucking awesome.

Not to mention the music.

So, in that part, I think prequels brought something good into the star wars shitty universe.

In contrary to the new movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=gI8aSJBC9u0

Unironically better than the movie itself

It's honestly my favorite SW movie

t. closet redditor

I'm not the one parroting Reddit Letter Media

DID THEY?

it's true... all of it

The pacing is really poor. It's the third worst star wars in front of I and VII

Well said. I agree.

>Detective Obi Wan
>Coruscant chase
>Anakin's revenge roadtrip

>Detective Obi Wan
But that was shitty and pointless, and went fucking nowhere.

I completely disagree with you but i also laughed pretty hard.

AotC is literally the pinnacle of Star Wars and only redditors disagree.

that's not the poster you baboon

only on the first film

What does that make movies like Stalker, Wild Strawberries, Eclipse, Potemkin, etc

it makes you a speshul snoflake

sound design and music is great in every Star Wars movie, it's the only consistent quality. Even 7 and Rougue one had great sound, it was just kinda derivative since they took so many cues from the originals

Across the Stars is a choon

I hate sand

Why did you pick the worst one out of the bunch to be contrarian? You are a waste.

Worst one is RotS.

Do people who make posts like this about plot lines "not going anywhere" even pay attention to what they're fucking saying?
I don't even like II but to say the Detective Obi Wan parts "accomplished nothing" is retarded. His plotline was the only reason they found the clones and the only reason anyone ended up on Geonosis for the final act and the spark that started the entire war. He drove the whole movie.
Sup Forums is full of people like you who hear people actually analyze a book or movie then incorrectly regurgitate the same phrases to justify your own opinions.

so far i like the prequels more than the sequels

I was 10 when AotC came out. I remember being disappointed when the credits rolled. I actually enjoyed Phantom and Revenge as a kid, but Attack of the Clones commits the worst sin a Star Wars movie can: it’s boring.

They're all super shit, really. Their horribleness goes hand in hand.

Best in terms of concept and design. The design of the war machines, characters and environments were amazing. Lucas had all the rights to Star Wars merchandise so he basically made the best movie ever to sell toys.

The writing, especially the dialogue and plot are the weak points with this one. Still a great asset that fit and made sense in the Star War's universe unlike the new Disney movies.

Does Reddit hate this movie or like it? This determines my opinion of it.

They hate it apparently. You are now obligated to like it or i'll have to take your Sup Forums card away.

Which Sega Saturn game is this?

I liked the part where they fought the dinosaurs in the Colosseum

kino

This is actually not a sega saturn game. It's surprising, but this is actually a movie that was released in theatres.

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

>being that autistically hypocrite

>he said the truth
>call him the latest Sup Forums buzzword

>yfw you shit on jar jar for years
>yfw you realize jar jar was the bad guy
>yfw you realize george lucas cucked out and 20 years later you realize it could've been awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3hhsjtOg

Not this shit again

I've been reevaluating lately. While all of the prequels have their flaws, I've begun to see The Phantom Menace as the best.

I actually agree here with you. Liam was entertaining enough to watch, and child Anakin was nowhere near as terrible as adult emo Anakin.

only thing this movie had to offer

Hardly great detective work there, bud....

Obi find toxic dart, Dexter tells him it's a Kamino dart, find Kamino...

Sheep would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't from these meddling jedis...

It has tight Padme tummy, you bantha poodoo

RotS is the most-overrated of the prequels while TPM is the most-underrated.

AotC is rightfully the worst.

this. Clone wars is objectively the worst, and the defining shit moment was that love scene. Most cringeworthy scene in star wars, if not all cinema.

post padme's, fags

I remember feeling a strange sensation inside me when Padme was scratched by that tiger alien thing

Pudme is overrated.

I'm of the opinion that we should never have seen child Anakin, but instead begin the prequels with Obi One as our protagonist with a young adult Anakin as his apprentice (played by an actor who was not a teenage heartthrob wannabe.) Was the Qui-Gon character ever necessary? Throughout the original trilogy Obi-Wan always refers to Yoda as his master. If we had to have the Qui-Gon character and with him a young Anakin then that character should have received much much more development. Also Lucas shouldn't have created a new planet called Naboo, but instead centered the plot around trouble on Alderaan. We would have watched A New Hope with new eyes as Tarkin orders the destruction of Leia's home world.

Those are the main plot weaknesses of The Phantom Menace in my opinion. The actual plot wasn't bad but could have been much better with a lot of lost potential. Otherwise that film had the best lightsaber duel, the best CGI, and very elaborate and well-conceived locales, designs, and aesthetics.

it was just some aggressive negotiation

you shut up!

Not only does it not have any redeeming qualities, but it shit on the nerd fantasy that a lot of kids had about seeing a bunch of Jedi kick ass on a large scale. It just made them a bunch of stupid idiots who got killed like canon fodder or useless point men in giant dust battles against robot laser spiders.

I'm watching it right now and it's comfy

the colosseum fight at the end with lightsabers lightening up all around the ranks is pretty epic

Ahmed Best confirmed in an interview that there was a scene where the Emperor revealed himself and his plans to Jar Jar and that Jar Jar decided to go along with him but they felt that the twist wasn't hinted at strongly enough and was way too distracting so it was cut.
It's not actually and insane theory at all.

I watched this webm 3 times and didnt get why someone made a webm of something so uneventful. I looked for CGI mistakes or anything else that could be wrong. then I looked at the file name. bounce bounce bounce? I watched the webm again and just didn't see it. then it hit me. this is Sup Forums so it must be something perverted. and then I checked her breasts

why

It's still a piece of fucking shit. ROTS was the only good prequel. Well, when I say good, I mean you should disregard the shit way Anakin was written and acted. Sheev was the fucking shit in ROTS, he saved that whole movie.

>gayest post in the thread
>it's not OP

Attack of the clones > The Phantom menace > Revenge of the Sith
I used to love revenge ROS but I think I've seen it to many times and now the story is just too sad for me to enjoy. Detective Obi wan parts were the best parts of the prequels and the relationship between anakin obi wan and padme was amazing

Did anyone here see this in IMAX? It was back when they didn't show many mainstream movies in that format. It may have even been the first, I can't remember. It was released in IMAX several weeks after it's initial premiere, and they edited it down. 20-30 min were cut due to IMAX theaters' projectors not being able to hold a big enough reel to accommodate its full run time, or something.

Anyway, the IMAX cut was better. A lot of bullshit was missing that didn't need to be there in the first place, like much of the cringy Naboo scenes.

There's probably 15 minutes of ships landing in AotC. Seriously, WHY?! I want to say a lot of that was trimmed in IMAX.

What did you mean by this?

>why

Her boobs are bouncing. Virgins find that amusing.

Just made me remember how uncreative the new movies are

the world design in the prequels is stunning, you dont see anything like it in the shitty new flicks
people hate on the prequels but the politics and the world building was top tier

prequels > the rest

If the prequels weren't called star wars, they'd have been lauded as some of the greatest and most creative fantasy films of the turn of the century
If the sequels weren't called star wars, they'd be ridiculed as soulless cash grabs and ripoffs of the OT
But because they are, and the lowest common denominator has such a shitty materialistic basic idea of what "Star Wars" is, they're considered the opposites.

> mfw it had the same voice actors as the movie dubbing

Zam made me feel funny when I was younger

Was the lightsaber fight between maul, obiwan, and Qui-Gon the best loghtsaber fight in the series? This user thinks so

That chase had zero tension, and was stupid as hell.

James Arnold Taylor does a better Ewan McGregor impression than Ewan McGregor

It's the worst movie ever made considering the budget, time and manpower that went into making it.

I'm with you there. I think most of us are. I think the only dual that comes close is the duel between Palpatine and Yoda (only because of the emotion involved) and CGI bullshit doesn't really count.

That's an incredible thought. I don't disagree.

You don't have to tell me. I saw it seven times in the cinema.