Jruassic World 2

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

islanublar.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/baryonyx/
islanublar.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/suchomimus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First plot details…

>The sequel concerns a volcano on Isla Nublar that threatens the dinosaurs that had overrun the park at the end of the previous film...Who has the best shot at preventing the prehistoric beasts from becoming extinct (again)? That would be Chris Pratt’s dino trainer Owen Grady and Bryce Dallas Howard’s former park manager Claire Dearing.

So seems like it will be a reboot of Lost World, except this time with a volcano.

Can't they just do a storyline off the damn island?

He now has a cute dino sidekick for comic relief like the tiny robots in the Transformers franchise.

is that a baryonyx

yes it is, or as I like to call it a safer less dangerous JP spinosaurus

But, why do these characters care? At least in 2 and 3 Ian and Alan were ether coerced or tricked into dealing with the dinosaurs again.

this is enough to imagine how horrible it will be. a new t-rex/raptor superdino and a porg like creature. this is disney shit, nothing to do with dinos at all

because dinosaurs are kawaii like ctas and puppies and IRL shallow people would spazz out to save poor cute dinos

I guarantee you it'll be because Chris Pratt feels sad about his pet raptor dying.

>tfw went to same film school as the director of JW2

Missing the claw. Suchomimus maybe? It's been on the InGen list since JP1.

What carnivores did Aorld have that weren't shown? I remember a few mentioned but not shown.

>environmentalists being anything other than mindless virtue signalers
It actually kind of explains the general retardation in Jurassic World and assumedly the sequel. Trevorrow should be dragged behind a shed and shot.

Suchomimus, Metriacanthosaurus, and Baryonyx and its already been confirmed thats Baryonyx.

As far as we know there was only 1 T-rex and 1 adult raptor on the island.

As far as the JP versions of Dilophosaurus and Spinosaurus goes, their was various information about them at the learning center, merchandise of them seen around the park, and their was a skeleton of a JP Spinosaurus but as for being in the actual park doubtful.

the JP Dilophosaurus are just dangerious little fuckers that spit poison and hunt in packs more like raptors and not like the medium sized carnivores they should be and JPs version of a Spinosaurus would probably be just to dangerous to keep around.

Sucho and Bary are basically smaller Spinos anyways just without the sails or the size

How is he going to stop a volcano?

weird design choice, making the snout shorter

with the eagles

A
>he doesn't have to get them off the island just to the lower portion away from the volcano
B
>he's tranking the fuckers left right and center for weeks before the movie starts and the movie is just the last X amount of dinos before shit hits the fan
C
>he only manages to save some of the dinosaurs and the rest all die by drowning in lava

Bonus points
>for shits and giggles he accidentally lets the Mosasaur loose into the open ocean

sixteenthpbp

Looks like a dinosaur alright. Why wouldn't it be allowed, faggot?

meh they've had the designs since the JW website went up back when it came out and from the looks of things they haven't deviated to much from that.

Its as easy as chaulking it up to another purposely done change by Wuu and the scientists.

Will be interesting if they have both Bary and Sucho actually in the movie though.

A couple Baryonyx's I could understand considering their size, but I doubt they'd have more than 1 or 2 Suchos on the island considering they're only slightly smaller than the T-rex

also for sources

islanublar.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/baryonyx/

islanublar.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/suchomimus/

She's going to die, isn't she, anons?

Iirc, there's set images with another Carnivore that hasn't been shown.

Something else that bothered me about JW.

Why did the top one look so menacing in JP1 but the JW version looked like a lost puppy.

Something just seems off about the facial structure or scale.

>oldest dinosaur on the island
>first of ingens dinosaurs
>Nublar is essentially her island
I ain't saying its gonna happen but its gonna happen

dinosaurs can't breath fire you dolt

Where the FUGG is my Brachiosaurus?!

Are we getting more Dilophosaurus this time? The 1993 movie version is so iconic and I’m shocked they haven’t brought them back in sequels

JP Rexy is very young but fully grown

JW Rexy is very old and has been trapped in a cage getting fed goats on the daily for years not being allowed to roam free and hunt

So it is a Baryonyx? In the NBC teaser it looked like it was foaming at that mouth and was all bug eyed.

It's supposed to look old and withered, you fool. In JP it was in the prime of its life, in JW it's like an old parrot who's started losing all its feathers and grow skinny. But it could stick wreck that other dino's shit because it's still a T-Rex.

see
theirs all kinds of shit about them in the learning center in the movie but as to whether they're actually in the park is anyones guess.

If they aren't in the park they were either deemed to dangerous, or they just never created many of them and they died off and they haven't been reintroduced yet or were never recreated for various reasons.

Will the mosasaur appear in the movie? I could watch 2hr of it swimming in circles
THICC Legs

With trained Dino's , try to keep up senpai

As long as she goes out with a bang I will be okay with it, but I'll be sad nonetheless.

So if they are evacuating Nublar are they going to send them to Sorna or one of the other Cincos Muertes?

Does it bother anybody else when one actor headlines multiple franchises simultaneously?
I know it worked with Harrison Ford, but when I see Chris Pratt in Jurassic Park and GotG I can't help but see some guy raking in the cash who doesn't care about the shit he's acting in. He's just padding his resume and wallet like the movie is a business achievement.
Same thing with the Rock. I see him in numerous CGI fests and I can't immerse by mind in any of them -- because all I think about is the business side of it and how Rock is probably thinking about the same. He may be running from the giant CGI crocodile but you know he doesn't give two shits about it and is thinking about the $$$. And by the time you're watching it he has long since dumped his memory of it in the trash and walked with his check.
It's like paying to watch others make money, long after they made it. It's annoying. Cast unknowns! --- not the wheeling and dealing actor on a financial tear with dead, disinterested eyes who hasn't seen this movie as much as I have and who couldn't wait to go spend his money.
Fuck. Am I alone thinking this?

>Jeff Goldblums appearance is supposed to be minor but huge
>movie ends with him waking up out of bed, going out onto the balcony of his mansion
>finding dinosaurs all over his back yard
>CHAOS THEORY STRIKE AGAIN!
>que credits

Dance off bro

Oh god fuck off

>Goldblum walks out his front door to check the mail
>A Triceratops is just taking a massive shit in his yard

>"Now that's one big pile of mail."

I really hope we'll see more melee combat between Malcolm's daughter and raptors. That was the highlight of Lost World for me.

>credits are over
>chris pratt is walking into his apartment
>jeff goldblum is sitting in a chair in the shadows
>"i'm, uh, putting together a team."
>jurassic park avengers becomes the highest grossing film of all-time

Dinosaur Dance Off, bro

>multiple franchises
>lists two
Didn't even read the rest.

I think it's more of problem now than in, say, the 80's and 90's, because a) Hollywood is spitting out more films than at any point in history, the market is totally oversaturated where there would have been breaks previously, and b) all Hollywood blockbusters are the equivalent of grey, flavourless, sludge-like gruel at this point so the writing and visuals don't distinguish the characters played by one actor as much as they should.

>Pratt, Malcolm, his gymnast daughter, the two kids from JP1 all grown up, and ALAAAAN
I'd watch

Its almost as though movie production companies want to hire well known actors that people will actually go see.

Go back

Have fun paying to watch actors who care less about what you're seeing than you do.

With a nuke.

Screencap this

name a better movie than JP1 protippe, you cant

This may not be the most appropriate thread but I'm on day 3 of nofap and the blue balls are killing me. How can I fix this besides fapping?

Enthusiasm for the love of acting and enthusiasm for the love of money are both still real enthusiasm.

You got a point about Rock because he really cant show emotion other than #litty or #madlitty , but Pratt, although theres plenty of room for improvement, at least attempts to add some complexity.

Not counting Jurrasic World. They could have named that character Chris Pratt and it would not have made a lick of difference.

I don't pay to watch flicks, sweetie.

will they finally resolve this issue?

It's backfiring with me, at least. Seeing the same actor switching from movie to movie so quickly without missing a beat makes me feel like I'm being scammed, or taken for granted. It's a little hard to explain.

have your girlfriend suck you off

Im a faggot. But that's besides the point - I don't want to break my steak.

They did in Jurassic World. It’s Chilean.

>nofap

the enhanced contrast is appealing, slightly, but not something I couldn't do myself with TV settings

the bloom and sharpening/ smoothing can fuck right off

>Expert Hunter who wants to prove that he could truly live
>Consummate Gentleman who beats up assholes with one arm
>Has an absolutely loyal best friend
>Blows the InGen guy the fuck out repeatedly
>Rescues "the heroes" after they got several of his men killed and ruined their job
>Only human to face a T Rex head on and win
>Gives up all the money at the end
>So great they had to cut his scenes amd rewrite the movie as he was too sympathetic

Will we ever get as based a character as Roland Tembo again?

A bj from your girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever is not fapping now is it?

Take a sewing needle and poke holes in your balls until all the juices come out.

No clue amigo. I guess not

agreed fuck Blooming and shit to hide your bad CGI

>Can't they just do a storyline off the damn island?

Jurassic World - Successful Public Theme Park based off Jurassic Park that gets abandoned thanks to genetic mod red
Jurassic World 2 - Saving all park dinosaurs from volcanic destruction/relocating off island to another island or main land with INGEN somewhere in background
Jurassic World 3 - Humanity fighting INGEN modded dinos with PArk dunks help on new island/main land

Somebody post the pic of Grant, Satler, and Hammond standing in one big pile of shit

I've got this one

It's not hard to explain, you're just retarded.

Because normies will eat that shit up. Previous reddit movies has like 1.5 bil dollars? Absolute state of modern audience.

someone said a park in london, was that just BS ?

Spoilers but yeah, I've heard that as well. its supposed to end with the cloning tech going open source and a new park opening in London

is that an allosaurus?

Look at the sadness you have caused in the eyes of this girl I am posting as a non-ugly female representation of myself.

rexy was pretty old in JW. the oldest dino on the Island
plus with her being full CGI instead of a mix of CGI and animatronics, they probaly slimmed down her body

for that alone i would go for sure

>non-ugly
So you're blind as well.

>still no fucking feathers
>inb4 they are frogs
Those are just excuses cause the movie makers decided they want featherless dinos.

Spielberg would never have made dinos naked if they knew back then that so many dinos had feathers/proto feathers/hair.

spielberg had the intro with him beating up that asshole with 1 arm tied behind his back removed and cut some dialogue, because he didn't want people rooting for tembo "hurrr he's supposed to be the bad guy"

wtf, just let the dinos die, after breaking the park for the gazillionth time and trying to eat you if you help them...just fuck em. Clone some more later.

Guarantee that there will be at least one shot of that dinosaur leaping between the lava spills at someone

because the feathers make them look retarded and not treatening.
plus they are not real dinosaurs anyway but genetic hybrids

Y'know, that's what HE was missing. Mire animatronics. The only scene I can think of with them was the Stego dying. Everything else was just cold, emotionless CGI.

Friendly reminder that The Lost World becomes 200% better if you just imagine they cut the scene where we see that Vince Vaugn's character is actually employed by a rival company doing some corporate sabotage, same as the first movie's corporate espionage. Just pretend it ended up on the cutting room floor along with the raptors who killed everyone on the ship.

rexy is female.
female t-rex is bigger then male

How is this not threatening? Give me a break.
Its just a great example of how unbelievably scared studios have become that they are too afraid to make dinos as they were in reality cause someone is used to having feathered dinos.

So, if the dinos didn't escaped in the last movie, they and the park would had been destroyed by the volcano?

I rooted for him anyway, dude was a champ

Does anyone else have scenes they couldn't stomach when you first saw them?
Mine were the "clever girl" bit from the first movie and the Compy death from the second. Not ways I'd wanna go.

>le edgie man

The plot goes against the main theme in the series. If the nature want them dead, then let it be.

Meant to say JW, not HE. Sorry.

Magua did nothing wrong.

I think A tiger would look more threatening if he stood on two legs and had spikes coming out of its back. Does that mean that I now have the justification to depict it that way?

The main theme of the series is man bringing back that which should be dead instead of trusting in nature. Them keeping artificial dinos from dying out fits that perfectly.

because it makes money

that looks like shit