What are we to expect?

What are we to expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBHTIiBmAzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dinosaurs

Indoraptor

To be honest, I'm not expecting anything. I did not realize this movie was done/nearly done. I didn't even know it was at trailer stage until just now.

I guess I would've always expected "more of the same" because they know where their bread is buttered.

dinosaurs with brain chips to control them but nature finds a way.

meaningless and needlessly cruel deaths to minor characters who did nothing wrong, and callous corporate shills as the protagonists, same as the last one.

another island but with a volcano
why another island? fuck you here's dinosaurs that's why
and also the twist is the real villain is humans

Riding a T. Rex

The good dinosaurs will team up to fight the bad dinosaur again.

Isla Sorna? Or have they just made a Site C?

It's Nublar faggot. Nublar always had an Volcano.

New dinos.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Dino's eyes look cybernetic.

Why is this as popular as it is? It's just fake dinasaurs.

Worst box art ever,

that sexy orange cunt not wearing high heels

Baryonix.

It's confirmed to be Nublar. This is the first appearence of the volcano in the films. The story is about rescuing dinos from the volcano. Probably they will go to England?

What's the issue here?

why are they still even on this fucking island?

half the cages are broken thanks to i-rex. T rex is out and about, so are all the pterodons. The vulcano is exploding.

FUCKING LEAVE

A 'darker' movie. Hopefully in the way Lost World was 'darker' than Jurassic Park, but without a shitty ending, plotholes, and with more than 2 characters I care about (Eddie and Roland).

Bayona is a great director. The Orphanage and The Impossible are some of my favorite films of all time. I was thrilled when I heard he'd be directing. Henry Wu as the main antagonist, Goldblum returning, THICC, wet and dirty Bryce, hopefully the kid isn't annoying this time. They're 1 for 4 with kid characters in the movies so far. Overall, my hopes are up. I though JW was a fun blockbuster adventure movie, if Fallen Kingdom can keep that adventurous spirit but with better dialogue and characterization it could become second the best in the franchise (nothing will ever top Jurassic Park)

They want to rescue the dinos!

I turned off JW after the British chick got killed in what may as well have been a Rube Goldberg contraption. I'm amazed something that ridiculous made its way into a movie the executives had to know would be watched by a tin of kids

chili and sea bass, i believe

fuck the dinos, just build more later

>that derpy look on the t-rex's face
>those stegosaurs the size of a house
>awful CG all around
These are about the covers you'd expect from a Syfy original movie. At the very least, the original doesn't deserve that. What was wrong with this?

I like the new logo. I wish they kept the Spino logo though...

>JP1
>some dinos escape
>park is abandoned
>JP2
>we have to save the dinos because conservationism!!!1
>JW1
>some dinos escape
>park is abandoned
>JW2
>we have to save the dinos cuz conservationism!!11

Is this what we're stuck with for the next 50 years?

>that cover
Only in our wildest dreams would they ever release a cover of that quality.

>An unnecessary cashgrab sequel to another already soulless cashgrab sequel

ugh

this

Rexy and Blue better team up again.

>baryonyx
possibly but arms look too small and snout too short

What if they create a park for the exclusive use of big game hunters?

It was confirmed. Reminder that the dinos in these films are all mutants.

ah that's disappointing. was hoping for a more crocodile looking baryonyx

Fallen kingdom and the lost world doesn't sound very different, hun

We're getting a remake. Sad.

Why do dvds vhs and blurays even have diferent covers than the original

dinokino

How retarded. The original JP logo is so simplistic and iconic. No need to replace it with this trash.

Same garbage as last time

>The story is about rescuing dinos from the volcano.

Really? That's dumb. The worse part is that Pratt is in it again, and his character is as generic as it can be.

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!
Fuck off redditor

I don't know what to think right now. Jurrasic World was one of the shittiest films I saw in 2015, but I haven't seen anything this director has done.

>Channing the logo on Jurassic park 3
I dont like it
For the same reason that the cinema posters and home media covers aren't the same

youtu.be/uBHTIiBmAzc

Are you ready for the quips, Sup Forums? Because he is back!

Holy fucking shit these look awful. They fuck up these multi-installment box arts EVERY single time.

Why does everyone seems to hate JP3 anyway? i thought it was better than TLW.

TLW is a real movie with a Spielbergian feel throughout
JP3 feels like a made for tv SyFy original movie only with unusually good effects

Why?

damn, mommy is looking good as ever

A lot of Pratt flashing quick looks to the camera with a slowly growing smirk and uttering "Dude...this is going to be awesome!!"

Because it fits the movie better, putting on the T-rex instead of the Spinosaours also feels very misleading