What if instead of Milo Murphy's Law, we got a Doof spin off?

What if instead of Milo Murphy's Law, we got a Doof spin off?

Better idea.

>At least half of every episode is about Doof
>Needs a spin off

What about Doom's lifestory before he settled in that building?

Doof sorry

We've already heard most of it through backstory.

Can someone tell me some of this guys science feats? I heard he is more impressive than Rick

>more impressive than Rick

Rick doesn't compulsively put self destruct buttons on everything he invents.

His "inators" have done pretty much everything.
>teleport
>grow/shrink things
>clone
>hypnotize
>species swap
>change personalities

He's smart, but nowhere near Rick's level.

Awesome, I was hoping Rick was the better scientist

One of Doof's greatest accomplishments was dimensional travel, something Rick does on a regular basis, but I think Doof has proved that he has a much wider range in science than Rick does.

Doof only accomplished that with Phineas and Ferb's help.

Granted, but he was able to create a machine that caused a time loop all by himself.

Which almost destroyed time itself. Even when his inventions work, they go wrong somehow.

Still, Rick's the same way.

Implying Doof isn't a Rick.

I heard Doof's voice in the Firetruck episode

That's a nice pic of Doof

This episode was actually a test to see if it would work, I didn't mind it

Heinz built a machine that can make a person evil and then threw together a machine to undo that using whatever parts he could find in an airplane in mid-flight.

Heinz doesn't get nearly enough credit for how good he is at building things.

Plus I've never seen Rick do anĂ½thing like rotate the Moon or create a machine capable of spreading a substance throughout the entire universe.

And he get's back with Charlene.

I believe Doof is smarter than Rick, in the sense that he appears to have much more varied scientific knowledge and has invented a lot more stuff using various fields of science. Teleportation, matter replication, mind control, dimensional and temporal shenanigans - you name it.

The problem is that he is an idiot. Like, he really has some sort of mental illness or something. He completely misses the obvious, likes to overcomplicate things, etc. All his knowledge could be used to conquer the Earth in the matter of minutes, and probably the entire Universe in the matter of hours - and yet day after day he fails to take over the city, let alone the world. So in that sense, Rick is much smarter, as he actually knows what he is doing.

What about the alternate dimension Doom, he seemed to know what he was doing.

Is doof jewish because he has a jewish sounding name?

They should have gone with this.

He's Drusselsteinian.

He's supposed to be a knockoff German, in the same way Boris and Natasha were supposed to be knockoff Russians.

I'd rather have a Fireside Girls spin-off

>this will never be real
Why even live?

Fucking pharmacists, they all look the same.

Actually, they're not pharamcists, they're evil scientists. You see, a lot of people get confused by the lab coat...