IT'S GOING DOWN MY DUDES

IT'S GOING DOWN MY DUDES

DEADPOOL IN AVENGERS

OH YEAHHH BABY

Based Disney is going to buy all of us by 2030

He's not child friendly, he's not getting anywhere near the Avengers

>we will soon deal in Disneybux
>Disney parades daily and food stands on every corner
>we'll be forced to say "Have a Disney day" when we pass each other on the street
>we will go to the Disney theater every weekend to see the new "disney" playing that week
Please just take me now Based Disney I wish to live in your magical world

Fuck disney, fuck fox, fuck all these huge corporations, that is all

t. edgy college student

>entertainment propaganda monopoly gets bigger

At least the commute to work will be fun.

That's a big cat

Why dont anti-trust and Monopoly laws work? WTF america?

MCU Fantastic 4 done right when?
Dr Doom when?

>$60 Billion

Does Disney even have that kind of money to spend after buying Star Wars and Marvel?¿

For...

Cant wait for them to reboot The Simpsons and make it good again

Me in the backwards baseball cap

ORIGINAL TRILOGY RESTORATION WHEN?!?!?!

How is this legal? Didn't they shut down the Time Warner/AT&T merger?

FOX and Disney aren't merging tho

Star Wars only cost them a measly 4 billion.

well if they close this deal you will get one.

Oh, I see.

Since Microsoft in the '90's we really haven't had these laws. I'm very rightwing, but these giant corporation are fucking ridiculous.

>yfw post-Avengers 4 will be filled with Dr Doom shenanigans
>you will see Glenn Howerton as Reed Richards in your lifetime
Honestly a little hyped

That's not a merge, Disney is buying Twentyfirst Century plus a few other things, so they won't get the Fox Channels which makes it legal.

hes going to be the reason thanos loses. thats why disney is pushing so hard to acquire fox.

Kinda fun too, like living in a sci-fi movie.

> I am angry that Marvel will once again own what was originally their characters.

>Marvel characters are the only things Disney is after
Sure thing, pajeet.

If these corporation had creating Matrix-style virtual reality networks,flying cars, cyborgs, and other shit it might be fun sure, but all they really do is make it harder for me to stream movies and TV and fill my food full of weird chemicals.

What has Microsoft done in the 90's that was equal to this? This would have been like Microsoft buying Apple and IBMs PC division.

Fuck. At least Fox made some good capeshit once in a while. Disney would never have Logan. Wolverine is gonna be black now.

Politicians are all being paid off. laws only work if the people in charge are willing to enforce them. It's not rocket science.

Yeah, just like the assholes who think everyone should like in a mega city. That always works out._

This will all allow some cool things, but it'll stifle creativity and competition.

Name one main character Disney has made black in any of the MCU movies.

I'm angry they're going to cancel the only interesting superhero movies coming out now in order to make another forgettable formulaic mediocre series of capeshit so they can further oversaturate the market until we all eventually die of boredom. I was hoping Infinity War would be the beginning of the end for the MCU and maybe superhero movies in general since it's pretty much guaranteed a lot of the big stars and characters are leaving but if this Fox deal goes through than this shit could go on for another fucking decade.

someone shop the mouse into this list

>N00!! IT BAD FOR BUZINESS!!!11

>they're going to cancel the only interesting superhero movies coming out now
Name these so called ones so we can laugh at your reddit taste.

AVENGERS ON DEADPOOL

not that's R-rated

VAlkyrie

Infinity War sequel

so the simpsons will become disney's property? that will be interesting

Wolverine isn't going to back user. He's going to be a woman. I doubt their X-23 will be any where near as good as James Mangold's though.

>How is this legal?
I will make it legal

They had an almost complete monopoly on operating systems and web browsers. I'm just saying Microsoft set the standard.

>main character

>Glenn Howerton as Mr fantastic
I like it.

Comcast should up the offer

fat cat is fat

X-23, X-Force, Deadpool sequels, New Mutants, Legion, Gifted, Multiple Man movie. Two of those are ongoing TV shows and I don't even expect all of them to be good honestly but all of them are a hundred times more interesting than anything Marvel is doing. And MCU is the absolute pinnacle of reddit by the way.

What if Disney gives ESPN to Fox as part of this deal?

>How is this legal?
Disney lawyers

And you know they're going to cancel all those, how?

I don't think they'll touch the X Men for a while, or if they do they wont touch Wolverine because anyone with a brain knows how much Hugh Jackman meant for the role and how much Logan meant for the character

But they will play around with the Fantastic Four

H*lla fudging epic!

Are you fucking retarded, in what world is disney owning so many studious a good thing.

They might do an X-Men series on the same secondary canon level as their Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD.
I doubt they'll introduce mutants to the MCU, mutants are best kept completely separate from the rest of the Marvel universe, even in the comics.

The Mouse does as he pleases

I remember my history teacher talking about how all these people were freaking about globalism becoming a big threat but he insisted that people should also focus on corporate cities becoming a thing. with people becoming citizens of things like google, apple, and disney

They only sold them off because they crashed the comics industry with no survivors in the 90s and nearly went bankrupt. Fuck em.

The one we are currently living in, why don't you kill yourself so you can go to your idealized world?

>"hold on, buddy, that doesn't count!"

What valuable IP does Fox have that Disney would be interested in?

Because it's a necessity for how the MCU works. They have to plan out each movie and show in advance so that they don't contradict each other and they all work in continuity and tone. Legion season 2 and Deadpool 2 and New Mutants are already made so they'll probably be released regardless but after that they will all be killed to make way for the new generic mainline X-men team.

because there's hundreds of other studios, you just don't hear about them

lmao imagine being this much of a corporate cocksucker

>Avengers4 post credits
>Magneto in Cap's funeral
>F4 buys stark tower
>deadpool hangs out with spiderboy but gets mad when his jokes get censored
>farmer thanos
>in memory of stan lee

You don't have to imagine, you just have to look into your DC/Warner approved mirror and see yourself

Nope, Lucas's contract won't allow it

Can't wait for Wolverine to turn into a nigger in the next movie.

The Netflix shows are barely connected to the MCU at this point, they literally don't have to do jack shit to Legion or its development.
They can also keep the mutants out of the MCU, like they fucking should because the mutants are all garbage.
You know they're going to drastically change how they do things post-Avengers 4 because they're not fucking idiots and they know the superhero bubble is going to burst someday, right?

This needs to be updated.

Maybe the one you're living inside your head, you parasitic maggot.

Xmen & Spiderman?

>Y-you're one too
"No!"

How exactly would you integrate the fact that without broadcast control, it's meaningless who's producing content?

gotham

comparing Disney to Apple or Google is a complete joke though. Disney only makes media, they don't cast nearly as wide a net into other sections like computers, tech etc.

I don't think MCU fans quite realise there will be no more R rated Marvel movies

So no more Deadpool or Logan, just generic MCU shit, this will lead to some boredom for sure

>disney doesn't literally own a fiefdom

>comparing Disney to Apple or Google is a complete joke though.
You're right, Apple or Google don't have shit on Disney.
They're like flies compared.

that IS globalism

well, so much for that new king of the hill season

How long before disneyworld secedes from the US?

>thinking I was talking about superheroes
that is some textbook projection right there

So much for Planet of the Apes 4, Cameron's new Terminator & R rated Multiple Man

What would be the point in buying Fox and the X-men rights if they are going keep the shit Fox was already doing and they aren't going to bring them into the MCU? Are they going to make another new Alien movie or reboot the Simpsons? And as for those drastic changes the only thing I'm expecting is different characters in the same formulaic movie templates.

You're a fucking idiot. Apple and Google have their hands in so many more pies than Disney does it's not even funny.

soon

>AFTER Logan is dead
GG Fox, GG.
Both are retarded

Both Marvel and Star Wars cost Disney 4 billion dollars each. And these sales are never just like some guy buying something on a store. The moment they spent that money they already signed multiple other contracts that would ensure a lot more money to come in. They've already got much more than what they've spent from both, I'm guessing.

Disney's revenue this year alone was of 55 billion dollars.

It's also more of a war threat than anything. Just like Zuckerberg bought Instagram, then he tried to buy Snapchat which was a new format at the time, but Snapchat refused. Then he just says "ok" and brings the same functionalities to Instagram and now Snapchat is on decline. Disney is, in the same way, a huge monster that approaches you and says "hey, give me that what you have for this much I'm willing to give away to pay for your cooperation, otherwise I'll just concentrate on fucking you in the ass until you are much worth much cheaper and I buy you anyway"

Why do you think Disney is buying 20th Century Fox JUST to get access to X-Men?
Does you entire fucking life revolve around capeshit?
Are you completely retarded?

>Disney lawyers always win

If this happens does it mean that Disney basically owns all the Marvel characters?

What shit is owned by universal?

Something like Dr Strange already makes more cash than the main foX timeline so doubt they'll cancel their new heroes sequels to make room for xavier's bitches, at least for now. If they bring someone it would be wolverine who's dead, or deadpool as some sort of multiverse being.

Hugh said he'll come back if he gets an offer from Avengers

That's fairly scary of Disney.

>now Snapchat is on decline
but where else to horny teens go to sext with non-savable images?

Disney will for sure use Deadpool, but hes going to be PG-13