Comfy Christmas edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

nth for Jodie.

is this her feet?

The King wears his crown!

Doctor Who is alive and well.

k[ool

no

Reminder that Doctor (((WHO))) is compromised. Do not support its creators by watching it legally.

Just marathoned Time of the Doctor and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Hadn't seen it for a while but I liked it more than I remembered liking it. I'll try the same with series 8 next which I remember disliking a lot.

Paul McGann's slumming it in Holby City. It's so poorly filmed the mic can't even handle his Northern voice lol.

u lose, btfo

do you know who this is

Who /watches non-Who things starring Doctor actors while imagining them as a magical metaphorical haunting-expression of that Doctor's personality/ here?

>Not the first post from this IP

I SEE BEAUTY

I SEE ENDLESS, DIVINE PERFECTION

The thick of it was pretty good for that

Gonna rest in bed with the lights off and listen to Scherzo - am I in-store for some comfyearkino

Watching 28 Days Later like that would make you think that Nine has gone completely fucking nuts.

Fuck off with shit meme thread headers. Do ones actually about Doctor Who.

"Comfy" might be the wrong word. Don't expect to fall asleep during it.

I just asked, tiny chat is still there and works, but is apparently moderated, an user told me to look into appear.in or gruveo. If there's any interest I'll do further research.

Fuck off m8. Make one yourself next time first.

That's literally a picture of Doctor Who.

fuck off autist

I didn't. But just read up on him now.

What do you think Clara's farts sound/smell/taste like? How do you imagine her winking butthole looks as it flexes and she lets out a gentle stream of pungent aromatherapy?

curry

Get outta here the other, we don't love you like we did in 2014!

Don't say it's "compromised" when it's been leftist since the start.

stop talking to the b8 m8

What does this have to do with Doctor Who?

I'm talking about Malcolm Hulke, a prolific writer on the show.

don't feed it, we're talking about Clara gently cradling a breath of the gods deep within her colon and releasing it into your awaiting face, not politics.

Is it true the Doctor Who is going to be renamed as the Thin Ice Show come series 11?

Left leaning =/= leftist
Good writing =/= writing you agree with

I'm gonna redo the Christmas stream schedule - instead of having it all one one day, I'll have it spread out to an episode or two per day in the run up so people will actually have a chance to see them without getting bored as fuck.

It was leftist but not (at least not overtly) trying to give people the impression that the UK 200 years ago was full of Negroids.

The show's been left from the start, I didn't mind that, but now it's been Jewed and explicitly states that blacks were here in great number hundreds of years ago (which is false).

Silence degenerate.

If the Sarah Dollard meme is true then the answer is a resounding yes

Malcolm Hulke was a frequent contributor on Doctor Who during the late 60s and early 70s.

What does this have to do with Doctor Who?

oh boy

That sounds like a pretty good idea.

you know what in the you know where

Honest question, what are you trying to achieve? Let's say you make a bunch of valid points and we all agree with you about Doctor Who being Jewed, what then? What do you want?

Doctor who's creators advocate (((multiculturalism))) and use their program to deliver this message. Stop watching the program and we can stop people being brainwashed and force the producers to change their ways.

Going to run damage control schlomo?

For people to stop watching it until it goes back to being good. I don't mind left-wing but this is anti-white.

He wants to effect the viewing numbers on the show, forcing the beeb to backpedal. This is what people do when they really hate a piece of media.

You're acting like this is the main theme of the show and not one terrible episode. Sarah Dollard is a living meme, but she doesn't represent every left leaning writer who works on who.

So you want us to stop watching Doctor Who because you don't agree with its politics? You realize you're not going to get people in a dedicated Doctor Who thread to stop watching Doctor Who right?
Do you think you're going to be successful? That people will listen to you and stop watching the show?

normies dont get re/pol/ed

>telling fans of a show to stop watching the show

>Sarah Dollard is a living meme, but she doesn't represent every left leaning writer who works on who.

This. She's only written a grand total of two fucking stories.

get on this:

Steven Moffat, the executive producer of hit BBC programme Dr. Who, has said that he intends to “lie” to his audiences and revise history to include more black people in the show’s episodes.
Speaking to BBC journalists about positive discrimination Mr. Moffat, who is due to step down at the end of next year’s series, said: “Sometimes the nature of a particular show – historical dramas, for instance – makes diversity more of a challenge, but Doctor Who has absolutely nowhere to hide on this”.
“Young people watching have to know that they have a place in the future. That really matters. You have to care profoundly what children’s shows in particular say about where you’re going to be.”
He said that adding fake diversity would send a positive message that would resonate with the whole entertainment industry.
“Outside of the fiction, it’s about anyone feeling that they can be involved in this industry as an actor, a director, a writer… It’s hugely important, and it’s not good when we fail on that. We must do better,” he said.
“We’ve kind of got to tell a lie. We’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that.
“We’ll say, ‘To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth’.”
The extraordinary statement came after Mr. Moffat revealed that the current Dr. Who iteration, played by ‘Thick of It’ actor Peter Capaldi, was originally offered to a black actor.
He said “for various reasons, it didn’t work out” but that it would be “amazing” for both Dr. Who and his sidekick to both be “non white”.
“Two non-white leads would be amazing. In fact, a lot of people would barely notice,” he said.

>Dr. Who

“I certainly don’t think there’s ever been a problem with making the Doctor black, which is why it should happen one day.”
There appears to be little opposition, at least none seen by Breitbart London, for the Doctor being black, given that the character’s body is known to change over time.
But placing black people at various points to “lie” to the public about history will no doubt cause some frustration.
The BBC refuses to comment.

No, just torrent it or watch it online so that they don't get money. Do this for a while then go back to television. Don't have to stop watching it altogether.

>By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth’
memetics

...What if we don't care?

America is a country where a random person can make up a statement on Twitter, then have it regurgitated by a propaganda network until it is uncritically believed by a quarter of the country within 24 hours. It is lost in an epistemic chasm the likes of which exist nowhere else in the developed world.
I don't want to pretend the UK is much better, but it's cute that seppos think their little screencaps of disembodied statements even count as information, let alone evidence.

Imagine if Whithouse had even made an attempt to address any of this in Lie of the Land and how much better of an episode it would have been.

>All this Sup Forums posting
This shit wouldn't happen if we had an episode edition

fuck off still

Do you want your list labeled?

>Gallifrey_Immigrant
>Immigrant

You wouldn't would you?

I'm English

>No, just torrent it or watch it online so that they don't get money. Do this for a while then go back to television. Don't have to stop watching it altogether.
That's not how TV ratings work in the UK or the US. They don't receive information from every household only from a select few that are chosen to be BARB/Nielsen households.
But the bigger question is do you think you're actually going to effect any change? You are the one who dislikes the show's politics so you are the one who can make the choice to stop watching. You can't demand the rest of us do the same because we either don't care or don't want to stop watching. Do you understand?

I'm sorry for discussing Doctor Who in the Doctor Who General user.

Enjoy the Sup Forums shitposts.

The dude's obviously English, he's ranting about english issues and whining about a British show. He might even be the same NEET from last week.

You think Robert knows that guy?

>Breitbart London

Fuck offerino.

I was born in America. The "immigrant" part is a reference to my fanfics being stories sent from a traveler from Gallifrey.

but let him try, one convert once in a while is profit

>We
>we
>we

How about you fuck off and let others make their own decision based on the information I've provided and they've seen elsewhere?

That wasn't me.

ABANDON THIS THREAD
IF YOU WANNA DISCUSS DOCTOR WHO THEN GO HERE

Who's Robert?

I didn't think you were a black or, god forbid, a paki. It was just an obvious thing to pick up on. I wasn't making a serious point.

dumb frogposter

>mentioning your fanfic account when discussing politics
I don't care about either Sup Forums nor trips normally, but this is without a doubt the most second-hand embarrassment I've felt since middle school.

No need to be upset I'm just trying to help you understand that you're not going to reach the ends you claim to want to reach, particularly because TV ratings aren't measured the way you think they are, but also because this is a Doctor Who general where Doctor Who fans come to discuss Doctor Who.
Also you've made your point. Doctor Who has been Jewed in order to push their race mixing agenda and give your white women to black men. What are you trying to achieve now? Suppose everyone agreed with you, what would you want?

Why are you discussing politics here anyway?

So, what's up with the Dr. Who's?

>I didn't think you were a black or, god forbid, a paki

Good thing we cleared that up. Who's your favorite Doctor?

I'm /who/'s resident fanfic guy, basically. Also, I only mentioned it to clear up the "immigrant" thing.

Go to this thread immigrant for doctor who discussion

Let people enjoy their hobbies.

As though I couldn't also go there.

A revolution in the spirit of our people

Here's an updated /who/mas schedule which should hopefully be a lot more sane and manageable.

Fuck off, no one cares.

We're locked in an eternal battle with /got/ to figure out which is the worst general on not just Sup Forums, but the whole of Sup Forums

What about EoT part two?

Nobody cares about your political values either user

That's not a Christmas special so it's not scheduled. It's not stopping us from putting it on afterwards though.

That's not a Christmas special.

>STOP TRYING TO DISCUSS DOCTOR WHO!

Not me but agreed. No one cares about their political views either.

I heard that ABC in Australia was airing TUAT on December 22nd. Can anyone confirm? Do you think it will be available online to watch before Christmas?

Autism.

It's a special screening you have to buy a ticket and sign a NDA.

Holby City was rather disappointing, and yet I watched the whole thing. I amused myself by imagining that it could be the Earth arc from the EDAs if it had extended beyond 2001, and it actually fit rather well. Even the way his character speaks makes enough sense that it could secretly be the Doctor. It just makes it a bit more fun to watch, seeing as I don't know what the fuck is going on in it.

Holby City is proper kino.

Special Screening? yes. Actual airing? No. Would suggest you stop listening to dumbasses spreading shit.