Alice Eve Joins 'Iron Fist' Season 2

comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel/iron_fist/alice-eve-joins-iron-fist-season-2-will-she-be-an-ally-or-adversary-a156066

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmziyZHdVNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

giv

Iron Fist is getting a second season?

It was the most watched Marvel Netflix show of course it is. The only people that hated it were cucks that complained about muh cultural appropriation.

iron fist should fight shang-chi, master of kung fu

>Marvel can't stop winning
Are they getting all hot waifus or what?

does her face not move? what

id rather just have a shang-chi series desu. have him fighting kung fu all across the world, starting in the bronx

Marvel loses the chance to cast the perfect Sue Storm

Generic white actress #38583902

Unfortunately it is. But at least that means more of the Asian girl.

>The only people that hated it were cucks that complained about muh cultural appropriation

I only saw some critics bitch about that. There is no denying that the show is dull, poorly choreographed (apparently the actors were learning their choreography 15min before shooting), and had crappy writing. Way too many episodes given he weak storyline too. And Danny's casting was awful - just such a bland, mediocre actor.

>this fuckin' vid

youtube.com/watch?v=UmziyZHdVNQ

yeah, but they could start him as a guest star like daredevil did with the punisher

claim your marvelfu
>Skye from Agents of SHIT
excellent taste, out of courtesy I'll let you claim whatever character Jessica Henwick is playing as marvelfu

Lucy Lawless was fucking wasted and died in the first episode she was in.

I did thread too.

This was first.

Not mad. If more people know about this it's better.

It's time to watch Iron Fist. Didn't watch first season, but now... It's like destiny.

>claim your marvelfu
I forget to claim mine. Sif from Thor, it's a shame she didn't appear and probably was killed offscreen in Thor 3.

Feige said that Loki banished her offscreen, so she's fine. Probably in Vanaheim or something.

I did it FIRST!

Alice Eve

Best parts were Harold and Ward.
Colleen was cool in the beginning during the cage fights.
Danny was pretty shit and boring.

>Another white bitch

claiming liz

>that fucking dress
diamonds does not begin to describe it

i'd like to join HER iron fist hahah

Sif easily tops the list

did you not see thor ?
>not iron fist her

I’d give her the Iron Fist.

how the fuck was Iron Fist the most watched Netflix show. There's no way that can be correct

>jaimie alexander as Sif from THOR

What happened to her character? Did she get written off or something? The last thing she did was Thor 2 and then disappeared

Nice. Now they need to hire Bryce Dallas Howard and Christina Hendricks and Marvel will have the thicc Hollywood actresses game on lock

I agree that it'd be perfect casting but Marvel doesn't have the rights to the Fantastic Four, Fox does

learn to read, kiddo

based

good for her

I was worried she would end up in a DC movie

I claim the balls-wielding blue waifu.

She was supposed to be in Ragnarok but couldn't, due to scheduling conflicts.

absolutely based

God I want to lick her sweaty asian soles

She's so cute. Watching Iron Fist was painful but those scenes of her all sweaty and glistening helped me endure it.

>yfw we'll get Iron Fist & Luke Cage kino in the second season of LC

True patricians know that Ward is the ultimate waifu of Iron Fist.

Nice.

It's somehow both modest and also pure filth.

>Marvel doesn't have the rights to the Fantastic Four, Fox does
Not yet.
Soon they might.

WEW

>Iron fist
>shit
What shit taste

fucking based

Jamie injured herself during Dark World and had her role reduced and then scheduling conflicts kept her out of Ragnarok.

This desu

Did she ever showed his tits?

Claiming Nebula

>Marvel Mammary Mistresses
>DC Disgusting Chestlets

Why does DC always lose?

Maybe she'll turn up in the TV shows again. The Defenders could use her in place of Valkyrie.

wtf is item 47?

It's from one of the one-shots, which were short films for Blu-Ray releases of MCU flicks.

Nice one. Way to go, lad.

Fpbp

We will?

Yeah. Iron Fist is in the second season of Luke Cage. Misty has her robot arm too, but it looks like shit :/

She has just the right amount of THICC for me. Perhaps I shall allow her to partake of my Aryan seed.

greatest user

Is Misty the biggest loser of a character in the MCU?

SHE looks like shit

Why’d they cast 48 year old actress to play Iron Fist’s waifu?

>to play Iron Fist’s waifu?
Jessica Henwick isn't 48.

Yes

Her role in Thor 2 got reduced because she suffered a pretty bad injury on set and she wasn't able to be in Ragnarok at all because she's starring in some network TV show and didn't have time for it.

Probably for the best since the Warriors Three got killed like 20 minutes in and she probably would've joined them. Now she can come back in some fashion.

>starring in some network TV show and didn't have time for it.
She probably got wind that she'd have been HELA'D if she turned up anyway.

>Liv Tyler
>Jaime Alexander
>Hayley Atwell
>Elizabeth Olsen
>Deborah Ann Woll
>Evangeline Lilly

fug

That’s the thing, I really like Colleen in the show but Misty is IF’s main gf from the comics and Luke is supposed to be his best friend. I think they aged them up so they could have Luke Cage be insular from Iron Fist, should have had Misty in Iron Fist’s show in that case. She’s not even supposed to be a cop

Legend

>literally "not muh comics" post
Fuck off.

she was a cop before she lost her arm in the comics

why do you even watch these shows if you don't like the comics? They're incredibly mediocre except for Daredevil

Nowhere in my post did I imply I didn't like the comics.
Me liking the comics or not is besides the point that the shows are an adaptation of the comics, they are COMPLETELY separate from the source material, and are not supposed to, and should not, follow the comics to a tee.

So you're saying you would watch the shows even if you didn't enjoy them, just because you liked the comics?

that's fair

i'm mostly salty they probably aren't going to have Luke Cage and Iron Fist be best friends cause Luke's actor is almost 10 years older than Danny's but idk

Iron Fist is literally confirmed to be in Luke Cage season 2 precisely because they fucking developed their relationship in The Defenders and people liked their chemistry.

They'll do it.

I wouldn't know, I've only watched the first five or so eps of most of them besides Daredevil but they just didn't seem very good at all. Jessica Jones was actually pretty good

They just make everything more boring and worse than the comics and I can't help but compare since I do like the comics

She looks a hell of a lot like Racheal Taylor from Jessica Jones. In fact, when I image searched "Racheal Taylor" just now, Alice Eve pics came up, too.

Because it was entertaining. Iron Fist and Daredevil are the best shows.
They can delete super nigger and stronk woman.

So what exactly is the problem?

And Punisher, too. That shit was unbearable

>i didn't watch punisher

I'll be going through twice as many fapsocks.

Jesus Christ....

I want

the best

It was extremely bad

Paint by numbers government conspiracy intrigue plot, Frank emotionally cuckolding Micro, Frank being an affable, likeable dude and not a terrifying 6'3 sociopathic murder machine. There was barely any crime at all, let alone any punishing

What is it with her, space and being blue?

NUKED

>doesn't say anything about ptsd
Confirmed pleb. This is a TV series not your children's picture book.

He Punished 50+ people, also how were Rawlins, Russo and ANVIL not criminals?

I wish she'd remove cancer from her face. It's not like it's hard.