Story time

Inhumans Prime

Morning yo

Ah, the name boxes. That's how you know it is an Ewing comic.

Thought that was Doom for a second there. His green cloak is pretty iconic

>inhuman prime before x-men prime
Reeeeee shills get out

SHITHUMANS GET O- wait, Ewing? Okay, fine.

It's the grey skin, If Karnak had a healthy skin color it wouldn't look like the mask at first glance.

On one hand I hope everything Inhuman crashes and burns forever until this stupid fucking push is over. On the other, Ewing and the possibility of a good plot that restores the characters.

Haha, *that*'s our Maximus!

Am I the only one who feels like Kamala and Moon Girl, and probably Mosaic, would be much stronger characters if they didn't keep tying them to the Inhumans?
(On the other hand, Reader's there, and I love Reader.)

This. Honestly I scribe to the idea there aren't any bad characters just bad writers. Every character under the right writer has a potential to be awesome. Case in point your edgy punisher stories vs actual good Frank ones.

Kamala sure is good at micromanaging her time.

>an

Having I been pronouncing his name wrong? Is it "ooing" or "yoowing"?

Did moon girls ongoing get canceled? She seems like wallpaper for inhuman comics now.

>BB gets with blast so strong it the shockwave knocks down the weaker Inhumans
At least he past the days of getting hurt by Emma punches.

It wouldn't change anything for Kamala, but it is a big plot point for Lunella. Mosaic hasn't done enough to go either way.

>moon girl
>getting cancelled
It is still going, I believe the scholastic deal keeps it alive.

Is the power of the abilities that the unspoken can choose tied to the amount of Terrigen he ingests? He keeps choosing the most basic powers.

>royal family
>Kamala
>Moon Girl
>is that Daisy Johnson in the background?
>a bunch of fucking no-name useless OCs and a cat
Ah yes, nice franchise you got for yourself Marvel

With Kamala the Inhuman angle added some interesting belonging issues that fit the character well. Moon Girl and Mosaic could've derived their powers from their lineage for all I care (preteen girl being scared of a cloud that would forcefully change her was a cute metaphor) but tying them with the IvX and general inhuman bullshit going on was a fucking mistake

>Kamala vs Black Bolt
yes

That's a pretty cool power.

>Woke youth
brb killing myself

Oh, come on, that's hilarious.

Link please?

>"gor was right"

This better not turn into another one of those things.

>the power of BB's voice being subtly brought back to being an AoE instakill
Thanks, Al Ewing

I always pronounced it more closely to "yoowing" myself

She's the only one smart enough to solve the Terrigen problem so she gets a free ride

They have him the Ahura special
Go to the Win-o thread user

iirc the solits say the secret gets out early

Nepotism can't save you now

>Loki Maximus
LAoA was such a good comic
Let Ewing channel a little of that voice except creepier and more unhinged and it wouldn't be a bad fit for Maximus as opposed to CUHRAZEE or just "semisane but always scheming"

She is the inhuman Wolverine, her power is multitasking.

Does Ewing not read comics? Black Bolt has used his voice several times in Uncanny Inhumans and IvX and nobody so much as got hurt. He literally hit Johnny with a full-on blast and he was perfectly fine.

(You)

Jesus DD and Lockjaw look horrifying

Medusa is a cunt.

Then those were stupidly written comic books
Even if Black Bolt was heavily nerfed after Infinity his voice should still be extremely powerful
Maybe not Jenkins powerlevels but nearly there as it's always been portrayed to be

This does seem more in line with the writer's political views than Medusa's character. If she ever went for something similar they should've at least recalled her old rebellious self and how a few people being allowed to rule out of tradition doesn't make you see better or newer solutions. It's not like she doesn't understand the burden of monarchy or the fact that royals are literally and GENETICALLY brought up to be the best of the best
Also
>my brother-in-law
It's not like you wouldn't be relatives anyway

Hey baby, I herd you liked assholes with silver hair.

>you can't ignore us
keep telling yourself that
we'll see what the sales have to say about that

And next week

>in this thread
>reading this comic
It's too late user Ike already has you in the palm of his hand.

>Come with me if you want to be awesome.
It works so much better in this context.

>no more scurrying from refuge to refuge
>the days of inhumans being sealed away are long gone
Now I understand the metaphor and all but what happened to the subplot of polluted air being fucking POISONOUS to "pure" Attilan-born Inhumans? It's not like they were hiding solely out of spite

>fainted giant Kamala
Would you, Sup Forums?

>Saladin Ahmed and Christian Ward
>those names
How are they not going to Holy War?

Reed cured that decades ago

I have no words.

nice

They're both atheists, surprisingly enough.

>Everyone likes a bit of Banter don't they?
Pussy ass Americans don't Maximus

>Ewing is English

Maybe banter is brit thing

>if BB used his voice at this range
>literally shouted at illusionCyclops while Medusa was right beside him

Didn't they still have an air-filtering dome when Attilan was positioned above Atlantis from Atlantis Attacks to the end of MK Inhumans though?
Anyway my main point still stands, yes they used to be xenophobic as fuck but they literally couldn't have come out of the refuge until very recently

Thats a hilarious looking BB

This artist did a great job showing Medusa as the real hag she is.

Time for Ewing to save the Inhumans

>you can't ignore us

we meta now

>Didn't they still have an air-filtering dome when Attilan was positioned above Atlantis from Atlantis Attacks to the end of MK Inhumans though?
They did, I thought it was defense thing since they used it to block the tank fire.

>Anyway my main point still stands, yes they used to be xenophobic as fuck but they literally couldn't have come out of the refuge until very recentlyAnyway my main point still stands, yes they used to be xenophobic as fuck but they literally couldn't have come out of the refuge until very recently
You are right, they couldn't have even if they wanted to. However the story focusing on the part where they never wanted to. Of course way back in 60s-70s the Inhumans actually were trying to join humanity, it is even the reason Medusa joined the f4. They didn't go back to wanting to be isolated until sometime in the 80s.

This was pretty awesome. Noh varr is cool, royals seems promising. Nice to see that moon girl and kamala will be left alone.

Soule doesn't know how Black Bolt's power works. Treat everything you read under Soule as dubiously canon.

He's not that creative.

>Husband
>Medusa not going full bitch mode when Blackagar whisks her off
Oh thank God.

Is that from the story where Reed was forced to comatize Franklin because his powers were going haywire, after which Sue divorced him, ran off to fuck Namor and then helped him attack the surface world?

Oh hey, it's that inhuman from Secret Avengers' Inhumanity tie-in that had all of one appearance ever. That's our Ewing.

Ewing has done more with Karnak and Triton being brothers in this one comic than the past like 10 fucking years of Inhumans stories.

Holy shit! That's the girl from the Secret Avengers Infinity tie in issues! Ewing actually remembered her!

Page missing?

No, that user posted another image. I guess he deleted to not throw off the story time.

That attack was fake, part of a plan to reunite sue and reed. Those issues were great and really in character.

If I recall correctly, Sue didn't know it was fake.

I have no idea who more then half of these faggots are

Preview thing

>Lettered preview thing
ftfy

Black Bolt (though unlettered pages are on someone's Twitter), and Secret Warriors (possibly Secret Empire spoilers) are shown in that sampler but as covers only. Generation X is the only unlettered preview (but B&W) shown, and All-New Wolverine #19 (is there someone read that on Unlimited?) has an uncolored lettered preview.

Is fucking anyone gonna preview X-Men Prime?

Turns out Terrigen Crystals are actually made from Skrulls. Because that's just how the Kree roll.

Feel free to storytime it.

Skrull milk?

Man, Soule really wrote BB like a deflated cuck didn't he? It's going to be awhile before BB can bounce back from that.