Is it worth watching?

What is Sup Forums consensus on SOA ? Is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKl9AaLjf1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JACKI BOI

it's good until it isn't

First season. From then on it goes downhill. I'd recommend watching second season as well, has some good moments. Third season on are garbage.

no and no. it's awful.

Starts out decent then goes downhill reaaaal fast

I love you brother

could've been good without the wife and mom characters, and if the main character was a fat bubba instead of a prettyboy

I saw first 4 eps and from what I can tell it is a jewish man's wet dream. Half the SOA crew is played by jews, one of them is canonically a jew (who prefers to fuck black chicks), Jack's mom says she's part jew on her grandmother's side, making jack part jew as well. And the rival gang are skin head neo nazis

all in do its for the club

What is Sup Forums's problem with Jews?

This

Jackie learns that Gemma and Clay got his dad killed at the very end of the first season and does nothing with it for 4 seasons. The only way i can explain this is that Sutter had planned the show to last only 2, maybe 3, seasons but realized he struck gold so he started padding everything to the nth degree.

No. The first two seasons are an okay soap opera, and then it goes downhill fast. The last few seasons got so bad, it was almost getting into self-parody territory. One of the reasons Jaxposting here was so great was that it was 100% accurate to the dialogue on the show; the show's dialogue actually sounded like random combinations of "reach out," "pipeline," "Jesus Christ," and other stock phrases.

One of the main problems was that Kurt Sutter seemed completely oblivious that his wife was playing the worst character on the show, and eventually made her kind of the main character. He really should have gotten out of Teller's mom's pussy and set up a pipeline to some better writers.

really?

reddit core

when they kill Opie stop watching

20 minutes of each episode is dedicated solely for these tough bikers to hug and kiss each other.

I'm not Jew and honestly i only know about them about the whole hitler thing in WW2
I know people in Sup Forums make fun of them and stuff but like
I never knew the real reason of the problem that people specially in this website seem to have with them, not trying to be SJW or something is just ignorance

they run a large portion of the film and entertainment industry and have a large influence in news media. the movies with the biggest anti-white messages and media with some of the worst degeneracy tends to be linked back to jews. Also there is a clique of them in Hollyweird who are pedos and use their connections with M0ssaad and international finance people to hide their crimes also a large amount of films are drug money laundering operations and again a huge number of the producers and execs involved are jews. Its not all jews, plenty of whytes are involved but Jews have a leading role specifically in this aspect of the economy

gemma kills tara
jax kills gemma
truck kills jax

shit show

Mackey kills Jax

First 3 seasons kino
garbage after that

Don't forget about the obligatory riding and crying montage set to some awful, slow cover of a classic rock song.

This, I don't get the hate for s3, the Ireland part and the finale are great

The last seasons are shit but it's a good laugh

And that is bad? Not trying to defend them Jews but if i have MY private business i should run it in the way I think its more appropiately right? If i own a major studio cinema and some people want to make a movie about something i do not like, fuck 'em go elsewhere with that project. At least that is how i see it

You don't go to a fruit store and tell the owner he is in the wrong for not selling meat

No. Its one of the few shows I truly regret ever starting. The final season or two were just gratuitous and stupid and needlessly cruel. By the time they introduced Manson I was sick to shit of the whole scene, and it stopped being just vaguely homoerotic.

It’s Legitimately gr8.

This show is pure shit, and I would also argue that anyone who enjoys it is a FAG. Completely missed the mark on a fairly easy premise and ended up with a so-called biker gang that that looks like Hanson and Chad Kruger going on a date. Pathetic portrayal of a biker gang. Oh and the wise old hag Cher or whoever was such a lame character. Why do they all behave like such pussies? Why does nothing of interest ever happen? Why is 75% of the show a homosexual interpretation of a supposedly rough and tumble criminal gang? What a reddit-tier show.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKl9AaLjf1c

Daaaaaaamn fuckin siick. Makes me want to watch the show so bad

Its like junkfood for the mind. It's fun to watch but you won't get anything out of it. Theres some really cool scenes, but then theres just some retarded ass decisions made by the characters.

It is good up until they go to Ireland.

JESUS CHRIST, just watch it brother

Yes, it's good, but it goes downhill after season 3.
Still, worth a watch.

Also, pic related, best character.

jax was a terrible character. faggot acted morally superior for multiple seasons then turned into a worse version of clay. hypocritical cry baby

I watched most of one season, the constant stupid decisions and unreasonable idiocy all around were too frustrating to stand.

tv is primarily populated by run off from neo nazi and white separatist websites. they certainly are the loudest and most entitled demographic

Basically set up a Hamlet ripoff plot that never materializes because they'd rather drag everything out for 8 seasons.

>the show's dialogue actually sounded like random combinations of "reach out," "pipeline," "Jesus Christ," and other stock phrases.
You forgot "blowback"

The only scene I saw from this was when they were dragging the man in the wheelchair and it was fucking hilarious. My dad swears that this is the greatest tv show of all time and I really just don't understand. Sometimes when I visit he's rewatching the show.

it's great until you realize every episode is exactly the same. like, not even like most shows, it's EXACTLY THE SAME

>Jesus Chroist Jackieboi, we gotta reach out to Black and establish a new pipeline to yellow before the blowback from Brown hits us!!!

>ridin throu dis wooorld....

Written, filmed, produced and edited by Kurt Sutter

my mom's favorite show ever made. i don't get the hype, but i've always hated bikers because the ones in my state are absolute insufferable cunts

>the rival gang are skin head neo nazis

I thought they were mexicans

the neo nazis come later

>the movies with the biggest anti-white messages and media with some of the worst degeneracy
>there is a clique of them in Hollyweird who are pedos
>M0ssaad and international finance people to hide their crimes

>And that is bad?

yes

lurk moar newfag

This. It's such a horrible show.

Its trash.
Basically The Sopranos made by a brainlet who doesn't understand why The Sopranos was good in the first place. Bikers that don't sell meth? Come the fuck on.

This

oh so you're just jealous of them?