Would you drive 11 hours just for this decoy?

would you drive 11 hours just for this decoy?
are you willing to risk of getting caught by chris hansen?

Bet Chris is fucking her himself.

No.

Is the "11 hours" thing a meme or did someone actually drive for half a day to meet Chris Hansen?

Looks like Britney Spears ca. two decades ago.
in other words: yes

some of the pedos have months long text convos with the decoy teams. they become obsessed.

i would drive 11 hours for any girl that would have sex with me

I'm not even ugly, I don't know why women are repulsed by me

your shitty, whiny personality no doubt

It must be weird to date a girl whose job is to deceive pedophiles by looking kind of underage.

i too am not bad looking but have an taciturn alien wierdo personality that repulses people. i swear its like some kind of x-men power that makes people hate me. but i stopped giving a fuck, people can either get on board with my solipsistic quirks or fuck off. i'm done feeling bad for not doing enough to attract people. bleh

how is that weird?

so are we going to discuss how ponytails + baseball cap = 11/10 again?

>tfw little sisters friend always looks at me like this when i'm talking to either of them
is this a good thing??

The pictures they send the predators aren’t of the girls who play the decoy it’s usually shit they stole from MySpace and on some occasions the decoy at the house looks nothing like the pictures see Lorne Armstrong I THOUGHT YOU HAD BLAWND HAIR

not only months of decoy chats but people take hour long rides on buses or driving to get there only to get cockblocked

or the time that guy was shown an asian decoy but a white girl meets him at the door

Yes especially if >13

>is this a good thing??
is she hot?

>Is this a good thing?

Nah she's probably into age and rapeplay

lmao yes that is a classic one