This board is 4% capeshit/capeshit hate and 96% Sup Forums with talk about race. I just want to discuss movies, anons

This board is 4% capeshit/capeshit hate and 96% Sup Forums with talk about race. I just want to discuss movies, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaCozyuf-j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What’s your favorite film?

What was the last movie you saw user?

try /r/movies. Sup Forums is for shitposting

Justice League.

The Dark Knight.

I'd say In Bruges, with Flickering Lights being a close second. Yours?

Layer Cake, for the second time. I liked it.

all the comments here are going to make fun of you op, they're going to be mean, they're going to insult your masculinity. You want mental and emotional connections in your life and all the other pathways look so hard, they've got so many barriers, so much judgement, but it's worth it op, you won't find what you want here, you can't stop being lonely like this and you know it

DUMB NIGNOG LEIK A CAPESHIT OOGA BOOGA OOH OOH AHH AHH

just make a thread on /lit/ and mask it as a thread about books on filmmaking
most of old Sup Forums is there

Why did I love All The Presidents Men so much even though I fucking hated Spotlight?

For a Few Dollars More
Jigsaw

Jiro's Sushi and Puci (formerly sneed's)

soy boy general?

Taxi Driver. I also recently saw Wake in Fight which was great.

I’ll have to check that film out.

Stay in the comfy Avatar countdown threads, lad.

>I just want to discuss movies, anons.
and yet you make a thread about capeshit and Sup Forums

literally stupid

Capeshit discussion has died down in the last two weeks and you all know it.

Yeah just like last year and the year before
because star shit is coming out next

r/movies is just capeshit and "le old classic pulp fiction look at me" circlejerk.

heres an idea you fucking faggot.
Try posting a thread about something you want to discuss and see if others also want to discuss it. No one is here to engage in discussion just for you

Truefilm

Look, Mr President. A shitty thread.

Now I know you're just baiting

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

>This board is 4% capeshit/capeshit hate and 96% Sup Forums with talk about race.

Remember when in 2008 for 2 years this board was 80% Summer Glau threads?

its been worse since moot forsake this place and the paid russians moved in spouting trump shit i fucking hate these people

i dont know why i come here, i fucking hate the baseline idiocy and brazen stupidity of this whole website

kill yourself spazz

eat my entire fucking ass, faggot

JUTHDITH LEAGUE

Truefilm

>no current Sup Forums threads up, literally only threads baiting Sup Forums
>B-BUT Sup Forums IS DESTROYING THIS WEBSITE!

Sup Forums rarely wonders outside of it's board these days. Just face it: screeching about Sup Forums is reddit. Half the time posts that just aren't PC are told to "go back to Sup Forums !"

You'll get 3 replies and then the thread dies.

Truefilm

while shillshit gets bumped for hours

t. Sup Forums

I was about to leave this board, but then I remembered the filter existed. The board is now 2010 tier after filtering out racebait threads, twitter threads and other spam.

i agree with you, even if you are a dumb frogposter.
you can tell these faggot come here to debate and bitch about Sup Forums and not to discuss movies at all.

Utterly disappointed with movies, all movie recommendations from sites, random movie suggestion generators, etc., I watched Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, and it was great. Makes me wanna watch older HongKong movies.

i think its funny people filter shit here. i come here because it is the last place on the internet you can say whatever you want

Maybe the film industry should stop being political then.

Same here frog, but I really don't know what to do, every time there's a good thread about a movie, there's always someone ready to bring politics into it or that someone is offended by the the point of view of the main character, I don't really understand why one can't enjoy a movie despite not agreeing with the main character's point of view.

Check out some of Jet Li's stuff like Fist of Legend, since that's a remake of Bruce Lee's Chinese Connection. It's also my favorite Jet Li film. Subs recommended because in the dub they change the score too. I had that fucking heroic theme for the main character stuck in my head for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaCozyuf-j4

I remember, you being obnoxious, you're probably the Caprica poster too.

Dumb Sup Forumsposter.

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo 2011

I will not make excuses, it's fucking amazing

GO ON THEN, CUNT.

>4 percent capeshit
>4 percent

Nice try Jew.

I grew up playing the gamer version of bruce lee story on the snes. It was fucking great.

Thanks.